You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 15, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Shadows Over Seattle (Scooby-Doo/Lovecraft Crossover with O.C.)  (Read 195 times)

Offline ZahardTopic starter

Hello!

I've been putting out a few plot ideas lately, and this'll be the last of the three I'll post up. Still looking for partners for the other two, located here (August Empire, Sci-Fi setting) and here (Dreams of Justice, Superhero setting).

Also, as a quick note, I don't mind the gender of the writer, but I do prefer MxF pairings, regardless of which side of that pairing I play.

Disclosed below is the plot idea I have. I kept the idea basic and flexible, I can launch into more detail/iterate with whoever is interested. I'm open to having other ideas pitched to me, so don't be afraid to reach out. If you're interested in roleplaying with me, definitely send a PM my way. Please check out my Ons and Offs thread talking about what kind of roleplayer I am and my expectations. A link to it is here, but also down below in my signature if you'd like to check that out. Feel free to look through my recent roleplay posts if you'd like examples of my writing.

Well, the Gang is at it again. After a brief hiatus vacationing in the Caribbean (and getting into a few adventures) the Mystery Machine makes its way across the United States once more. Their first stop is Seattle, where they've been invited by a local heiress to investigate strange happenings and disappearances on her family's ocean-front estate. Joining them is a local P.I. -- or, rather, former P.I. -- who is personally invested in the case. The gang is ready to unravel the scheme of whichever villain is behind it, but they may be going up against something even they can't handle.

For characters, as always, I prefer an ensemble, but for main characters or if my partner would only like to play one, the following would be my preferences. Romantic pairings I'd also prefer to remain heterosexual, but I don't mind playing female characters. Anyhow, the list:

• Daphne
  • Velma
  • O.C.
  • Heiress hiring the gang
  • Cultist trying to abduct, disrupt, or incorporate the gang.

Fred, Shaggy, and Scooby are on the table too, but the above are my preferences, in order, for main viewpoint characters.

I have a basic layout for the mystery, but I'd like to iterate on the idea with whomever may be interested. Please PM if interested.