You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 12, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A sailors ships and stories (M looking for F)  (Read 173 times)

Offline Sailor RoleplayTopic starter

A sailors ships and stories (M looking for F)
« on: March 31, 2018, 11:47:49 AM »
Ahoy there!

Thanks for dropping by my thread  :-)
To begin with this will be quite the simple thread, but I'll probably come back and edit it at a later date.

First a little about me:
  • I started role-playing online when I was about 12 years old. At 18 I decided - due to some stuff - t take a break from it. After a 5 year hiatus from role-playng, I'm now back.
  • I'm not a native English speaker, and as such my grammar and spelling might not always be the best. I do however use spell-checkers and other tools in order to minimise any errors.
  • I try to write a minimum of 2 paragraphs whenever I post. Sometimes my mind will be more or less drained, and in these cases there might be less. There will also be times when I'm feeling extremely creative and motivated. These times the post length might go up as high as 5-6 paragraphs
  • I ONLY write as a male
  • I prefer to write over PM or email. I can however make exceptions. (Know that if I contact you for a RP and you have clearly stated that you only RP in forum threads I will in most cases be aware of this. Thus I would count that as one of the exceptions)
  • I enjoy OOC talk over PM. Both to discuss our RP and just friendly chatting in general
  • I only write in third person
  • My posting frequency will most likely be every 2 or 3 days. Though I will try to post more often.
  • I like to write both story and smut. A ratio of about 50/50 has become quite standard for me. I am however willing to adjust to whatever my partner prefers
  • I only write character 18+
What I'm looking for in a partner:
  • Decent grammar. As I said. I'm no native English speaker and I accept that even those who are makes mistakes
  • A post length somewhat matching mine. So at least 1-2 paragraphs
  • Write as a female. Due to me being a bit prejudicial I would also prefer you being a female IRL as well. Not that I have anything against males who write as females, it just feels a bit weird to me
  • Writes in third person
  • Enjoys OOC talk.
  • Have a posting frequency of at least once a week, preferably more
Parings I'm craving:
  • Mother x Son (I have a plot in mind for this)
  • Monster x Monster tamer (Have a plot in mind for this)
Parings I'm willing to do:
  • Just about anything as long as it's MxF
Settings:
  • Sci-fi
  • Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Post-Apocalyptic
Hard limits:
  • Scat
  • Sexual Gore/snuff
  • Poly and anything that involves sharing of partner/multiple partners. (No cheating, No cuck, No gangbangs etc. The one thing I might agree to is a threesome, if I feel it fits with the story)
Plot ideas
Mother X Son
This is a major craving of mine. I was thinking some sort of fantasy in space with this one. I haven't quite worked it all out, and any ideas are more than welcome!

She(YC) is an elf, a race known to be both beautiful and have long life spans (This stems mainly from my desire for the mother to look like she is in her thirties). The elves happens to be at war with one of the other species. (I was originally thinking of a wolf like beast of some sort, but any other beastly (or simply alien) race would do just as well). While serving in the navy in her twenties, her ship was boarded. The creatures killed the males and raped the women. Normally this would only result in a painful memory, but she was one of the rare cases were a child was conceived. Deciding to give birth to the child, despite being the result of a rape, she gave birth to a rare hybrid. Now being in war as they was, the child was ostracised and looked down upon for being a hybrid. Feeling love for the child she had carried for X months(don't know how long an elf is pregnant) she couldn't stand seeing this.

So to solve this she leaves her son(MC) with her sibling, an established outlaw running their own crew, while she continued her career in the navy with the goal of exterminating the race that caused her and her son so much pain. During they years they would have kept up contact through video calls or similar. She would advance in rank and reach her own command of her own ship. But due to changes within the navy, felt that it wasn't the place for her any more. Leaving to join up with her sibling and son, she would discover that her sibling recently had died and left the son in command of the ship and crew. Now being relative young as he was, he would have a hard time to control the outlaws, and she would step in as the captain of the ship and thus getting the situation under control.

I have some different variations in mind, and any ideas you might have is always welcome

Monster x Monster Tamer
The idea for this one I got after reading the book "Everybody loves big chests". Lot of details need to be worked on, and any ideas you might have is always welcome. This one I would also love it if we could include some sort of dice rolls and rules. Doesn't have to be from an existing system. I just want it there to add some element of randomness to the story.

He(MC) is a monster (I was thinking of Minotaur, but up for suggestions) that due to an error was born outside of the control of the dungeon that spawned him. This let him evolve in his own direction with a mind of his own. By attacking both adventurers and other monsters, he soon became the most powerful being in the dungeon that was considered rather easy.

She (YC) is a monster tamer (or a witch, or summoner... I have several ideas) that just got the ability to tame bigger monsters, instead of just the more natural like wolfs etc. She travels to the dungeon that MC resides in, looking for just a Minotaur since they would complement her fighting style. Through coincidence, the monster she runs in to is MC.

Something goes wrong with the ritual and MC ends up being the master of YC instead of the other way around.

This was the basic idea. And then I thought that the story would follow them as the adventured around the world. I think it would be more interesting to have them be sort of evil/anti-hero adventurers, but I'm okay with whatever.

Jurrasic
Something based a bit on ARK:Survival evolved. A man and woman somehow transported to a place with dinosaurs and forced to survive. Kan be any race as long as they are humanoid. I have several ideas for NPCs as well.
If any of this sound interesting to you, pleas send me a PM and we can talk about the details. :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 09:45:04 AM by Sailor Roleplay »