You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 19, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ʀed's ʀequest Ʈhread  (Read 265 times)

Offline XxLittleRedxXTopic starter

• Legate
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Ʀed's ʀequest Ʈhread
« on: March 31, 2018, 10:54:17 AM »
Introduction
Thanks for checking out my post and I look forward to meeting all my new writing partners. I'll be making changes to the post slowly and fine-tuning things as things come up. ​
Please take a look and hopefully, something catches your eye and if you don't see something listed but still would like to suggest something feel free to message me.

About Me
I have been roleplaying for about 10 years on and off. I have always enjoyed writing out different stories with creative partners. I've always enjoyed writing and learned how immersive it can be. I prefer writing long-term roleplay scenes seeing how far both writers can progress a story adding new twist, drama, and romance to a story. I'm still open to one-shots from time to time just let me know beforehand.
I work and go to school so I will post when I can but I do apologize when I can't get on!

What I'm Looking For
I'm looking for mostly story driven scenes but still, have a good amount of smut. 50% Story and 50% Smut is the ratio I would say I'm looking for. I enjoy interesting and creative plots that aren't very cliche and too obvious. There are so many creative and wonderful writers I've met that I know there are more than just "I caught you masturbating" or "Teach me about my body" and so on. I really enjoy the build-up, the anticipation, even the hesitation when it comes to people thinking about giving into their desires. Modern, Realistic , Fantasy and Fandoms are my general preference . I love romance, drama and adding a twist to my plots that really change how the characters interact with each other.

What I'm Looking For In A Partner
I'm looking for someone literate and detailed who has similar interest when it comes to what I'm looking for in a roleplay. I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs and hopefully, my partner can write the same amount. I understand at times you can't write as much just with what is given back but if it is constant even with plenty of material to work with or unable to create on your own it gets slow and then interest is lost. If my partner writes more though then I'm more than happy to match as much as I can. ​

I roleplay in either in the First Person or the Third Person and really have no preference. So pick your fancy. ​

Kinks
I'll list a few of my Major Interest and a few of my Hard No's If you want more information I will send you a link of my F-list when the time comes​
I'll probably edit it and fine tune it as i be more specific but it's mostly complete.

Interest
+Plot Driven
+Anthros
+Interracial
+Teasing
+Flirting
+Pregnancy
Hard No's
-Incest!!!!!
-Scat/Toilt/Watersports
-Gore​
  ​

Offline XxLittleRedxXTopic starter

• Legate
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Ʀed's ʀequest Ʈhread
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 11:01:16 AM »
Pairings
Really in No Order
I have a few plot ideas for some pairings but if you have a plot in mind please feel free to share it.
Favorite/Craving
Strike out/through mean it's taken

PirateXMaiden/Stowaway
MasterXSlave
Little RedXBig bad wolf
CopXCriminal
Mob BossXUndercover cop
God/GoddessxHuman
Supernatural creature(Vampire, Werewolf, Monster etc..)xHuman
CelebrityXNormal Person
ReaperXHuman/Target
HitmanXTarget