"C'mon, I'm Not Dracula...Right?" - A Romantic & Comedic Vampire Tale <closed!>

Started by Blythe, March 26, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

This idea is taken for now, and thus is no longer available. If it is available again, I will edit the thread accordingly. Thanks to those who showed interest! :)

So this is going to be a bit more of a general idea/concept, and I do hope that someone would love to plot a game with me about this. Anyways, I want this to be a fluffy comedic tale with just a tiny bit of gothicness sprinkled in!

So the premise? An eighteen year old high school student or a college student (the college student could be older than 18 obviously!), gets turned into a vampire. But he's a bit clueless about it. In fact, it takes him ages to even figure out what's going on, that the Mysterious StrangerTM at that party who got a little too touchy-feely unfortunately brought him into the world of the undead! Though the poor young-ish man is in pretty hefty denial at first about it, of course, because who on earth believes in vampires, let alone being willing to believe they'd become one?!

Specifically, though, I want my character to, just after being turned, fall in love and try to date! The idea was inspired by a couple of cute ideas I saw on tumblr

Click to read!

Anyways, what am I looking for?

* I would like to play the recently turned vampire! I'd like him to be male.
* An RP in the Light Human Solos section. This is a bit more 'fluffy' and into classic romance than what I'd normally write.
* I wish to RP via threads, no other medium.
* A focus on comedic situations involving vampire stereotypes and limitations. So bring your sense of humor!
* Someone to play the human love interest. I don't care what gender you, the writer are, and I am fine with any gender of character you'd like to play.
* I'm probably looking for lighter posts--I don't typically set a posting rate/length minimum, but I would probably post multiple times a week, albeit the posts will likely be 1 - 3 paragraphs in length, with the occasional variance in that.
* Please read my O/Os before contacting me! I don't have too many Offs, but what few I do have are pretty non-negotiable.
* PM me or post here if interested. I don't do things on a first-come first-serve basis, though, so be aware of that! I can be a bit sluggish about answering PMs, but I will endeavor to be prompt for this idea. :)