You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 20, 2019, 06:36:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ideas to brainstorm!  (Read 85 times)

Offline ChangelingTopic starter

Ideas to brainstorm!
« on: November 15, 2019, 12:46:58 PM »
Hello everyone!

There have been some ideas which have been marinating in my mind for some times. Finally I have mulled over them enough to put them on paper.

Some housekeeping, before I move on to the plots:
  • Your real life gender does not matter to me. You can choose to play any character in these stories.
  • These ideas are a way to start conversation. They are not set in stone, so use them as a starting point and feel free to discuss any changes.
  • If you are interested, please send me a pm.

Ideas

Soccer Coach
This story is about a girl, a freshman in college, who gets involved with a family by means of coaching their kid, and how eventually she burrows into the family. She is from a poorer background, and got into college on a soccer scholarship. But quickly she realizes, that her soccer skills are not going to take her to next level from here. When she see the opulence of the family, she see it as a ticket to a better life. So gradually she makes the effort to win over the heart of the man of the family. The idea is to cover this arc in the story, how the seemingly perfect family has tensions underlying it, does she awaken some dormant desires, does she get what she wants?

Sister-in-law
The main theme, this story explores is how two people who are not supposed to be attracted to each other, end up in a situation where they end up spending a lot of time in close proximity, and the attractions develop. The reason the sister-in-law moves to same house as the brother-in-law could be that the sister is pregnant and needs help, or she moves there for work or college, or we could think about other scenarios. The key would be explore the push and pull, the urge to tease and flirt, but the restrain imposed on it by the taboo nature of the relationship.

Father-in-law
How a young married woman, who has been struggling all of her married life, gets a ray of hope from a totally unexpected quarter. Immature age leads to a quick wedding, but the guy turns out to be good for nothing, might be an addict. His family had already forsaken him. She has been working hard to make ends meet, pay her bills, support him, a lonely struggle all the while. And then there comes the chance for a change. When the guy disappears from her life, her father-in-law makes an entry.  What does he want? What is he offering her? Why is he now suddenly interested? It would like the story to explore all such questions and see where this relationship goes.