You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 15, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lune de la Louisiane~Modern supernatural fantasy, All Welcome; RECRUITING!  (Read 4065 times)

Offline CShades

• Let not thy will roar, when thy power can but whisper.
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • This CShades, they's completely insane.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Argh, Rampant.

We seem to be on the same boat.

Maybe we should get our heads together at some point and see if two of them can get some coherent thought in place before a squirrel gets in the way. I mean. Shiny stuff is shiny. ooooh, there goes a bike...

Online LamentingQuill

Argh, Rampant.

We seem to be on the same boat.

Maybe we should get our heads together at some point and see if two of them can get some coherent thought in place before a squirrel gets in the way. I mean. Shiny stuff is shiny. ooooh, there goes a bike...

I revamped my J-Rock star for this game... literally...  hehe, I made a clever pun ;)

Online skyre

I have a question please. Do we go with a werewolf if we want to make a character who has only one alternate form? I have a Werebear character that I've used before and I'm wondering if I can base a new character off him as a Werebear rather than a werewolf or do I need to make him a shifter who deliberately only turns into a bear? It sounds like a silly distinction I know, but I just thought I'd ask the question.

Online Crensler

• Lord of the Pit
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Blood for the Blood God and catgirls for everyone!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I'll express some tentative interest, if you're still taking people at least.

Offline Deamonbane

• “If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!” ~ Demon Killer
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Oh, I don't get angry. I have people for that.
  • View My Rolls
An Alucard character would be fantastic...

Online Crensler

• Lord of the Pit
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Not sure if being sarcastic... anyway, not sure I could do it justice, even if that was what I ended up doing XP

Offline persephone325Topic starter

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
I have a question please. Do we go with a werewolf if we want to make a character who has only one alternate form? I have a Werebear character that I've used before and I'm wondering if I can base a new character off him as a Werebear rather than a werewolf or do I need to make him a shifter who deliberately only turns into a bear? It sounds like a silly distinction I know, but I just thought I'd ask the question.

If you want to play a character that has a preferred form, I'd say got with a Shifter. As all Wolves will have a human, wolf, and werewolf form. Shifters can changed into any animal they imprint upon, but I don't think it would be uncommon for some Shifters to have preferred forms.

I'll express some tentative interest, if you're still taking people at least.

Still accepting! ^^

Online skyre

Will do. Thank you.

Offline Deamonbane

• “If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!” ~ Demon Killer
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Oh, I don't get angry. I have people for that.
  • View My Rolls
Not sure if being sarcastic... anyway, not sure I could do it justice, even if that was what I ended up doing XP
Not sarcasm. Both the original and the TFS adaptation are some of my favorite characters.

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
Will do. Thank you.

You're welcome!

I've got...2 sheets in my inbox I have to get to. (I think it's 2.) I haven't been feeling too well since I woke up, so if you're waiting to hear back from me - just bear with me! I haven't forgotten about anyone. :-)

Online Crensler

• Lord of the Pit
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Not sarcasm. Both the original and the TFS adaptation are some of my favorite characters.
Heh, yeah, they are pretty memorable ^^

Online Chantarelle

I hope you feel better.

Online Crensler

• Lord of the Pit
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
I've got...2 sheets in my inbox I have to get to. (I think it's 2.) I haven't been feeling too well since I woke up, so if you're waiting to hear back from me - just bear with me! I haven't forgotten about anyone. :-)

Is it alright if I PM my character to you or should I wait?

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
Is it alright if I PM my character to you or should I wait?

It's fine! If you have it ready, feel free to PM it to me. :-) The medicine is kicking in, and I feel a bit better. So hopefully I can get completely caught up in regards to character sheets. *fingers crossed*

I hope you feel better.

Thank you! ^^

Online LamentingQuill

It's fine! If you have it ready, feel free to PM it to me. :-) The medicine is kicking in, and I feel a bit better. So hopefully I can get completely caught up in regards to character sheets. *fingers crossed*

Thank you! ^^

*offers cuddles and pampering* Nurse Quill is on the job!

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
*offers cuddles and pampering* Nurse Quill is on the job!

<3 You're a sweetheart! ^^

Online Crensler

• Lord of the Pit
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Hope my character passes muster ^^

Offline Gannameade

Do hope you feel better.  Warm hugs and sweat cures offered.   ;D

Offline Andol

Hello everyone! I finally got my finished character PMed in XD
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 01:07:19 PM by Andol »

Offline Kuroneko

Finally sent in a sheet. Better late than never, right? >.>

Offline Caela

Hey there Kuro! We need to plot when you're approved!

Offline Kuroneko

Hey there Kuro! We need to plot when you're approved!

Hey, Caela! That would be awesome :-)

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
I am feeling better, physically at least. ^^ Thank you everyone who wished me well. :-)

Also, everyone please remember to label your PMs accordingly! Apparently, I missed a few messages because they were in my regular inbox - and not the game related inbox. ^^

Online Crensler

• Lord of the Pit
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
I am feeling better, physically at least. ^^ Thank you everyone who wished me well. :-)

Also, everyone please remember to label your PMs accordingly! Apparently, I missed a few messages because they were in my regular inbox - and not the game related inbox. ^^
How do we do that?

Online Love And Submission

I kind of want to  make a human character for this game. The only problem is figuring what I job want him too. I kind of like the idea of him being a sheriff while being a normal everyday blue collar guy who has to deal with vampires and werewolves on a daily basis.

He's just a gentle innocent soul whose slowly going to be destroyed by the supernatural. Then again , I think it might be  more fun for him to not be a sheriff and just be a chef who starts his own  dream restaurant in  New Orleans only to realize most of his customers are now werewolves and vampires.