You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 19, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lune de la Louisiane~Modern supernatural fantasy, All Welcome; RECRUITING!  (Read 3328 times)

Online persephone325Topic starter

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky
  • Mentor
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Wolves, Shifters, and Humans could use a few more to their numbers. But I'm not putting any restrictions up if you want to play something different.

Gender ratio is way off, with 13 females and 5 males at the moment.

Online Maeve

I could play a guy and I love playing Werewolves. I'll come up with a character sheet soonish 😃

Online persephone325Topic starter

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky
  • Mentor
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I could play a guy and I love playing Werewolves. I'll come up with a character sheet soonish 😃

Sounds good! Take your time. ^^

*eyes Luna-bird* You, missy... Hurry your butt up! :P

Offline ff

Wolves, Shifters, and Humans could use a few more to their numbers. But I'm not putting any restrictions up if you want to play something different.

Gender ratio is way off, with 13 females and 5 males at the moment.

My PC is a raging lezbo* tho, and IME lots of female chars on E are bi or flexible whereas 99% of male chars are ruler-straight, tho, so it tends to work out

* Well, bi, if the right guy comes along too, I just say lezbo cuz she kind of has that dommey leather motorcycle vibe
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 09:09:00 PM by ff »

Online Chantarelle

My PC is a raging lezbo* tho, and IME lots of female chars on E are bi or flexible whereas 99% of male chars are ruler-straight, tho, so it tends to work out

* Well, bi, if the right guy comes along too, I just say lezbo cuz she kind of has that dommey leather motorcycle vibe

And she’s real good at playing straight guys! 😈🤗