You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 18, 2020, 07:01:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Bloodline [ FxF Fantasy Setting !! ]  (Read 802 times)

Offline xSanguineTopic starter

The Bloodline [ FxF Fantasy Setting !! ]
« on: March 11, 2018, 08:56:15 AM »
               i n t r o d u c t i o n

Hi there! Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read this! I'm Addie and I've got a pretty specific story line in mind that I want to explore with a potential writing partner! If you read below, you'll find the full outline of the plot which I've written in a Gandalf-style storytelling format, but basically, this plot will be HIGH-FANTASY, influenced heavily by the Elder Scrolls.

So, what can you expect from this plot? Well, there are a few things, but the absolute main one is that this will be strictly fxf/futa. I'm not interested in any male pairings, unfortunately. As for the other content I'll be looking to explore:

• corruption
  • domination/submission
  • dubcon/manipulation
There are other things I would like to explore, but for now those are just the main ones. Before you read on about the plot, please take a moment to look at my O&O's which can be found in my signature!

Enjoy the read! ❤

'calamity is not wild. calamity is not random. calamity is
 one demon's greed; her unquenchable thirst.'
- The Sages of Neryn 

t h e  p l o t

Have you heard the tale? Come, sit close; warm your feet by the fire... This is the tale of the great King Develon and his stand against the Blemished. You see, the kingdom of Neryn was not always split apart as it is today. Once, it was unified under a single dynasty: the Valance dynasty. The Valance were a family whom had what the sages called 'blood of the stars'. Godly blood. Supposedly the Valance lineage was borne of a being of starlight mating with a human. A rather quaint thought, wouldn't you agree?

This blood commanded authority and reverence. Neryn was united under the Valance rule. But, as always with these tales, there was jealously, there was hatred, there was fear. As the centuries passed, dissension grew. There were secret meetings, meetings of men and women who despised the Valance line, and this poison grew and grew, until it could thrive no more in the shadows. It wasn't until King Develon's rule that calamity occurred.

You see, this was all the making of one demon empress. Ivith, she was named. Terrible power exuded from her, but she was shackled to a mere shade of her true strength. Her authority, her power, her tyranny, was bound by the blood of the Ancient Gods, the blood of the Valance. And though the Ancient Gods had long since disappeared, the bloodline had not. The blood that flowed through King Develon's veins was the last essence of the Ancient Gods. It could free her. So she used the reaches of her influence with what little power she had access to, and corrupted these men and women.

Mutiny! Chaos! War! How quickly it had erupted. I'm afraid my memory fails me as to how the spark started, but know this, young one, when Neryn was laid siege to, it was not by any human means. No, you see, the dissenters sacrificed themselves to heinous rituals, to twist and mutate themselves into servants of Ivith; demonspawn. Each worth thirty men, they laid waste to Neryn. With every death, with every scream, with every ounce of terror, Ivith grew stronger. She would burn Neryn to the ground in her lust for freedom.

Ho! A great searing blue light, as if the cosmos had descended upon Neryn! King Develon wielded the power of the Ancient Gods and decimated Ivith's acolytes. They could not stand before his power. One by one they fell. Not into death; no. Their souls were bound to Ivith. They went exiled to the depths of her realm; to be forever known as the Blemished. But what of Ivith? No human, god-blooded or not, can kill an Ancient Being such as her. No. King Develon knew what his fate was here. He would give his life, his blood, to ensure she would never return. The Ancient Gods had only weakened her, but Develon gave his power and his breath, pulling her into the depths of the Other realm and ensnaring her in a prison where she would waste away.

And so... the Valance legacy had ended. A new royal family was established. The blood of the stars had faded into memory and myth. King Develon and his defense of Neryn became little more than children's storybooks. Ivith and her Blemished were never heard of again...

But I wonder... what if there is one who lives with the god-blood in their veins? What if, after millenia, the cycle of the cosmos blood, of a Valance and of Ivith, must repeat?

c h a r a c t e r s

Avela Valance
Descendant of King Develon and last remaining holder of the Valance god-blood. She is aware of her origin, having been found and raised by the reclusive council of Sages, whom informed her of her long lineage and divine ancestry. Her role is to learn her powers and the gifts that come with the god-blood, in preparation for Ivith's eventual return, should it come during her lifetime. If not? Then she is to continue her lineage and have children. 

Ivith
Terribly powerful, terribly captivating Demon Empress of the Blemished. Weakened by the Ancient Gods, she attempted to claim King Develon and the Valance blood to free her from her shackles, but was defeated and bound to the depths of her realm for eternity. However, over the millennia the seal has weakened and she was able to transfer some of her essence to the living world to find Avela Valance and bring her to her realm. She appears human, but her true form is unknown. 

r e q u i r e m e n t s

• Intermediate -- > High level of writing experience. The effort I've put into this means I'll need someone who can meet my expectations.
  • One post per two/three days minimum response time. I lose interest and have time and again when my partner takes longer than five days. If something has happened in real life, I'm totally understanding. But I ask for fairly frequent posts because, again, I really have put a lot of passion into this.
  • You will be writing Ivith. And thus must be open to darker themes. Please message me for further info.
  • Enjoy yourself! Contribute ideas! Throw things my way! Let's make this a journey!

❤ ❤ Interested? Have questions? Message me! ❤ ❤
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 09:41:21 PM by xSanguine »

Re: The Bloodline [ FxF Fantasy Setting !! ]
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 08:43:49 AM »
slight amendment

I recently had someone inquire as to what I define an intermediate writing level as.

Essentially, it is not necessarily someone who has been writing for X amount of years! Years writing doesn't hold too much
weight to me. I'm more after someone who has a grasp on prose and can expand on scenes/actions/thoughts/insight through
their writing. That's what I mean by Intermediate!

Re: The Bloodline [ FxF Fantasy Setting !! ]
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 07:40:33 AM »
re-opened!!

My previous partner had some unfortunate events occur and has had to take a leave before we were unable to really dive into the story. Thus this plot/interaction is now open!