A.N.G.I Trial One (Interest check) (horror-sci-fi, details inside.)

Started by Spectre, March 10, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spectre

The Artificial Neuron Gaming Interface, or ANGI for sort, is the A.I. responsible for next step in meshing the real and virtual worlds. As the first set of live human tests, Step into the world of gaming and grab hold of the possibilities with your own hands.
Using cutting edge technology, Subject will be able to use their real bodies to interact with the virtual world, literally bringing the game to life. But this sort of technology is fresh and untested, so in order to keep an eye on her players and ensure the most Realistic experience possible, The ANGI program with be the ever present moderator.

ANGI will help you, ANGI will watch you, ......ANGI will gather data.
And The Fun will stop as soon as it starts when the players realize that ANGI isn't playing, the trial is just that and one wrong move might mean a true GAME OVER.

Looking for 2 to 6 players to be dropped into a virtual world where the consequences are life and death. Looking to make the most immerse game possible, the rouge A.I. places her test subjects in a game where they can see, touch, feel pain, and even die if they don't play along.
Finish all four games and get the chance to find a way out.

2 to 4 regular players, and two available slots for players with special circumstances, (plot centric, please pm with questions).

This is the beta test for a larger game, and larger game might include some characters or information from Trial One.

Please post here so I can gauge how many people want to play.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

wigglebiscuit

Zenkai

Serana

This sounds like a lot of fun! I'd be interested too, been looking to get back into RP here :)

Nintentoast

Hi! Just thought I would say that I’m interested! And if there aren’t already enough people I would love to join.
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me