Itch to Play Ghost Rider (M looking for F)

Started by Mac84, March 10, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

Hello All, I have several Ghost Rider Ideas that I would like to play out. The Ghost Rider in question is not a canon Rider from the Marvel Verse, but my own OC.

For any interested parties, Please PM me with the story you like best.

Thank you

OC Ghost Rider:

Name: George Irons
Alias: Ghost Rider
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Physical Description:
George stands about 5'11 inches all with a slightly bulky build. He has shoulder length brown hair, and dark bown eyes. His body is marked with myriad of scars showing his nearly daily struggle to simply survive. He has no tattoos, or piercings. However, he does wear a silver Ring upon his lift pinkie. A memento from his father before he was killed when George was very young.

Powers: Super Strength (70 tons), extreme stamina/endurance (However, requires vast amounts of Food/Water/Sleep to replenish), Manipulation of Hell Fire. (casting barriers of hell fire, imbuing Vehicles, and equipment with Hell fire to control),  Penance Stare (Causes the Wicked to experience all the wrong, and pain they inflicted For eternity. Thus trapping them inside their own personal Hell. Leaving the Body in a vegetable like state

Weakness: Holy (Water, relics, Ground, etc.)

Weapons: Melee: 100ft heavy Chain, Firearm: sawed off lever action shot gun

Familiar: Motorcycle (Imbued with Hell Fire. Loyal Companion to the Rider, and has limited Sentience. Animal-like intelligence.)

Personality: George is quiet, and reserved as he doesn't want to make ties with anyone. He is a loner by nature. The Ghost Rider is merciless, and determined to rid the world of the wicked, and overly righteous. Knowing Full well that Neither Heaven, or Hell ever really has the best interest of Man at heart.

Plot Ideas

GHOSTRIDER: The Path From Hell...
Tag: Supernatural, Marvel Universe, Alternate World

The Ghostrider (OC) Has fought the forces of evil all his life. While he fights to avenge wrong doing, he is hunted as a murderer and a Monster. However, something happened and he is flung from the world he knew and dropped into another world. A world where the Light of Hope and Good is on the verge of being extinguished. Evil runs rampant. Perhaps it is here that the Ghostrider can find his place in existence.

This is inspired somewhat by "Planet Hulk". I figure the this could be a good story. Looking for someone to play the Heroine/love interest. Feel free to exercise creative license on Race,Physical description, etc. Though I would like female, Futa is not off the table. Would like something other than the stereotypical Human.

Ghost Rider Cross Overs

I have had a craving for a Witchblade/Ghost Rider Cross over.

Premise:
Since the Beginning. The Kingdoms of Heaven and Hell constantly fought an endless war. The Battleground, The Third Kingdom of Man. After countless eons of conflict. The Lord of Heaven and Hell had come to an agreement. A tentative peace. With the Third Kingdom as Neutral Territory. A Human was chosen to possess artifacts of Both Heaven and Hell. An enforcer of the Truce. On the Promised day of the Truce. Both Kingdoms have come to pass their Gift unto the human. The Gift of Hell was given unto him first, but before the Gift of Heaven could be bestowed. A Rogue Demon ambushed the Messenger of Heaven before she could bestow the gift. stealing it away to the ends of the world. Since then The Charge of keeping the Peace fell upon the Ironside Family.  One Member would ride the Earth and prevent One side or the Other from gaining too much ground. All the While He/She Searches for the Missing Artifact of Heaven.

In this World also exist the Witch blade. The Wielders of the Witch blade had encounters with the Ironside Family throughout the Centuries. Sometimes Fighting together, other times Against each other. At times their Goals were the same, but all the time their Motives were their own.

Looking for Someone to play the role of the Witch blade wielder. Your have freedom in making your Character's back story and Motives. Would like someone interested in putting together a Story. 

Ghost Rider, and DarkStalkers:

This idea came about from seeing a few clips of the latest Capcom versus Marvel Game, and I could sense a good chemistry, and story between Morrigan, and Ghost Rider/ George. Though it doesn't have to be that succulent succubus. I'm willing to play with other female members of the Dark Stalkers cadre. I would love to find a partner that is willing to flesh out a story with some world building.

This one is more along the Lines of Absurdity and to see if any one bites. 

A Ghost Rider/Sailor Moon CrossOver. (OC Ghost Rider) (CRAVING!)

Premise: The Ghost Rider had battled the Forces of the Deceiver all across the US. However, he has begun to sense a dark power building across the Pacific Ocean. Following his instincts. He stows aboard a Freighter ship headed towards the source of the Dark power. The Island nation of Japan. Here, he could feel the Corruption fester within the shadows. A corruption being fed by the Dark Power he sensed. The Spirit of Vengeance within him screams for the Injustice be brought to Vengeance.

His brand of Vengeance would quickly draws the public eye as the bodies are being found in a strange catatonic state, immolated to nothing but piles of ash. The Reports from witnesses describe a Horrible demon attacking these criminals. It doesn't come out till later that all the "Victims" were actually criminals of some fashion. Not that does much  This attracts the Attention of the Sailor Scouts (not sure what they are actually called in Japan as I am only familiar with the American release) Who see the Ghost Rider as a threat.

While The Sailor Scouts are hunting/Fighting the Ghost Rider at night. One of them (Your Choice) has befriended a nomad Biker. Either he intercedes when she is in trouble or perhaps a comedic mishap. They become close friends, possibly more. Neither knowing the Alternate Identity of the Other. 

Both the Scouts and Ghost Rider are trying to find the Source of the Dark energy pouring into this City. Maybe even coming together to fight it.

The Story will start once he gets off the Freighter in Japan.

Mac84

Mac84