You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 22, 2020, 03:09:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Recommended Reading
Stories by Elliquians

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Harry Potter {F looking for Dom M character, writer gender don't matter}  (Read 387 times)

Offline LamentingQuillTopic starter

This will either take place a few years BEFORE the adventures of Harry Potter or a few years AFTER the defeat of Voldemort, I don't want to mess around with the main character cannons in this. I'd like to do something with original characters.

The pitch:

After Liliana Harper's mother, a decently well known retired ballerina of the American wizarding world, marries a wealthy, but kind hearted, British pureblood wizard... the young witch finds herself transferred from Ilvermorny to attend Hogwarts for her final year.

Almost as soon as she arrives and despite her intentions to make it a quiet and easy going beginning, it isn't long before the spunky American witch finds herself under the eye of a certain Slytherin hot shot...

Details to be discussed with partner, I didn't want to go in too deep, mostly because I want events that occur to fit with the unique personality of whatever character my partner creates.

{A hint for character photos, I absolutely dig longer hair on a guy. So hawt}