The Collector (Extreme, Any Gender, Looking for Dom)

Started by Time2rp, March 07, 2018, 01:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Time2rp

Hello all! I'm K, and I want to do a long term rp based on one I did a while back on a different site.

Dom is a wizard that "collects" fantasy creatures to keep as sexual slaves. The slaves (excluding the third who I'd prefer to have a pussy- however she can have both genitals if wanted) can have any genitals, but I'll use "she" pronouns in the following description just for the sake of less confusion. All characters are adults.

They currently own a fairy, who they enjoy torturing by using their size to abuse her. Sticking objects up her pussy and/or ass that are way too big for her, pinching and pulling her nipples and breasts (or squeezing/pulling the cock and balls) so hard she is afraid they'll be torn off, etc. That is only the tip of the iceberg. They have had the fairy a few months, and she has become quite a slut, enjoying the torments.

Dom also owns a tiny elf, who they often use as a cock warmer, shoving their huge dick up her so far that she feels it at the back of her throat. They enjoy putting increasingly large dildos and objects in her pussy and/or ass, painfully stretching her at all times. The elf is fiesty and rebellious, still not broken. They've had her for a few weeks, so she's relatively new to the torture.

And finally, they have a half-elf woman who they use as a punching bag. They beat her often, and always makes sure she's in pain. She is forced to wear a chastity belt that holds two huge dildos in each of her holes, as well as a smaller one up her urethra. The dildos stretch her painfully, and can be set to pump in and out, spin, eject slightly sharp spikes or scrubby bristles, shock her, etc. There is also a clamp on her clit and one on each nipple that can be remotely tightened and loosened, as well as can shock and twist what they are clamped to. She is always restrained in some way, usually left hanging by her arms so that her sensitive areas are easily available for punching. The half-elf is constantly stimulated with the belt, but every time she nears climax, a harsh shock is delivered right to her clit, killing the orgasm and denying her. They have had her for only a few days, so she is very new, and definitely not broken in.

All 3 are cursed by the collector to be able to heal from anything within a day or two. They are also cursed to survive no matter how huge of things he shoves into them. They also cannot pass out from the pain.

I am willing to play all 3 characters, or you could play the fairy as well as the Dom if you wanted.  Essentially I'm looking for a Dom that can torture these three mercilessly, especially the half-elf.

I would prefer to do this rp over pms or forums.

Here is a list of my kinks. The more of the custom ones you're willing to fulfill, the more I will love rping with you! Watwrsports/scat stuff does not need to be included.

I look forward to playing with you!
https://www.f-list.net/c/time2rp/
Link to my list of kinks is in my on/offs!

Time2rp

Edited: Now scat/watersports is preferred but optional, and the rp can be done through either forum or PM.

Time2rp