You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 27, 2021, 03:20:25 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking a Hotwife story  (Read 473 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Seeking a Hotwife story
« on: March 06, 2018, 04:03:10 am »
Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and the gender of the player has no relation to the other. If you are male wishing to play a female, a female wishing to play a male or a wolf wishing to play a sheep, it makes no difference to me and I'll be happy to work with you if you are willing to work with me.

I have a couple of ideas for this subject, one can be found in my main request thread,"All for His Wife," or a very recent thread called "From Housewife to Hotwife." I am, by no means limited to either of these concepts and I'm happy to share ideas and suggestions on a story dealing with a wife who cuckolds her husband (Willingly or not on his part) and has sex with other men; either in front of her husband or away from the home is open to discussion.

While there will be a lot of erotic content, I'm looking for a solid plot line to keep it all together and give the partnership a long-term opportunity. I'm willing to play either side of the story, the hotwife learning how much she's missed by marrying, or the men that she sleeps  with. Ideally, there would be some love between husband and wife and potentially a serious affair that the husband doesn't know about, but this is optional. My main desire for the story is to explore how the marriage adapts to the new situation, or if it survives it at all. So, I'm definitely looking for at least the wife and husband to be solid, 3 dementional characters with some depth.  With the exception of my off's, found in my signature, I'm open to any kink or fetish for this story that my partner may wish.

So... anyone out there want to toss around some ideas? Please feel free to drop me a PM.