The Princess is seekin a Male for a more specific Sci-Fi role

Started by PostNukePrincess, March 01, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PostNukePrincess

Debris scrapped the hull of the ship, making long high pitched squeals as it slid along the already battered metal. The vessel sat quite, nestled away in a junk field, clinging to a piece of an old station from the inner rim. The captain stood still staring out the window of her ship, holding her breath as she watched enemy fighters scour the field in search of her. She had managed to hide this long, trying desperately to avoid the fight at all costs. It wasn’t that she was afraid of the battle, vastly one sided as it was, it was more that she didn’t want to piss off the Coravoza Cartel any more than she already did. Sure she had hijacked one of their shipments and by the size of the Hunter Team sent after her it was clear that it was an important one. But all that was just a job, they would probably send a few bounty hunters after her and move on, no big deal. But take out a group of hunter ships in the process, that would really put the Cartels quarterly profit margin in the shitter.

She breathed a sigh of relief as the Hunters moved on, maybe her and the crew would get out of this in piece after all. It all seemed to be swinging in her favor, for a change. If she had a credit for every job that she shot her way out of after promises of easy money then she wouldn’t have to do this shit any more. It was still too early to think about moving the ship but at least she could breath easier knowing that the hunters where moving on to the next sector. She turned away from the window to fetch a drink of whiskey from one her secret stashes hidden throughout the ship. “Captain Ember Cross, your reputation precedes you, though......I thought that you would be taller.” The voice came through the speaker with a authoritative grunt. It startled the teen but she didn’t spill her drink as she walked back to her place in front of the window. “Damn it, we where so fucking close.” Ember thought to herself as she stared through the transparesteal at the Hunter Ship, judging by its markings this was a leader of sorts.

“I thought that you would be smarter.” She shook her head and took a sip of the whiskey, the ice cubes rattling as she tilted the cup. “Who do I have the pleasure of speaking to?”

“Aren’t you a little young to be drinking?” By now the ships where nearly touching noses and Ember could see the blue helmet of the pilot starring at her from his own vessel. “You may be the youngest merc in the outerrim but the galactic standard law says that sixteen is too young to drink, heh heh.”

She took another sip, narrowing her eyes at the nuisance. “I don’t see any GFP pigs out her, do you? And you didn’t answer my question.”

“Oh my name? You may have heard of me, the name is Rift and it’s taken a lot of credits to get me here.” He was right she had heard of him, he was one of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy and he was expensive.

“Rift huh, my bounty must have gone up since the last time I checked, I knew i was starting to really make a name for myself. But I didn’t think I was anywhere near your level.”

“Twelve million credits little lady, and three million for each of your crew members. It’s pretty respectable, but I am doing this for double, you don’t know what you have there Captain Cross, do you? The Cartel will never let that cargo fall into anyone else’s hands.”

“It’s just a job to me. I tell you what, you split that payment with me and my boys, you fly away, and you never fuck with this ship again. And for your trouble we won’t kill you and all of these other Coravoza shitbags. You know my reputation, so you know that I have the best crack shot in twelve systems on the guns. You also know that this ship is made for dogfights and I am the best fucking pilot that has ever lived.”

“Hahaha” The laughter rung through the speakers. “That is funny, how about this, I bring back that package to the Cartel, I sell your crew to the GFP. You and me hit the finest beach on Faborone with a bottle of Zaberethian wine and yes, clothing is optional!!!”

Ember stared deep into the eyes behind the helmet, passion, fire, wrath and lust boiling inside her. “Let’s see how you dance first!” Slamming back the whiskey and throwing the cup to the side, she quickly jumped into the pilot seat and engaged the throttle. “Look alive guys looks like we are shooting our way outta this one.”

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Above is just an a little teaser so that everyone can get a feel for my character.

I am looking for someone to play the crew, I will play the Captain and together we will go through a series of story arches filled with adventure, action, and sex. I don’t just want to keep the smut between the crew and the captain, we can certainly branch out as we need to. Ember may be captured by pirates, need to sleep with someone to get close to a target, or maybe she is just drunk and horny. That also goes for YC too, I can introduce females that seduce them as well. I have some fun ideas for various story arches but it is always fun to come up with them together. So drop me a pm if you are interested.
Yeah that's what they all say "FUCK YOU" well it ain't gonna save you. It don't scare me none and it don't suddenly make you a FUCKIN' HERO.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195053.0 <On and Offs
https://www.f-list.net/c/postnukeprincess <my F-list