You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 12, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Craving a Femboy Halfling game FL4M  (Read 270 times)

Offline PostNukePrincessTopic starter

• A Devil's Reject
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • I am the Devil and I am here to do the Devils work
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Craving a Femboy Halfling game FL4M
« on: February 23, 2018, 02:02:57 PM »
Thought I would dust off this old Craving and see if I can get someone to finally play it with me. It’s a pretty cut and dry game so I will let you get into it.

Adventures of the Femboy Halfling (Fantasy)
[Femboy, Gangbang, Drug/Alcohol Use, Possible Short Term Relationships, Manipulation]

He was exiled from his nomadic clan at the age of fifteen because of reasons that he could never understand. When he did what felt natural, mainly dressing in female clothes, and flirting with every cute guy in every town that his troop came to he would get in trouble. The elders looked the other way due to his unnatural abilities as a bard, but when his father caught him blowing a group of drunk humans in a outhouse behind the local tavern. They could no longer ignore it, so the troop cast him out into the cold with nothing but a lute and a weeks rations. From then on out the boy decided to never again try suppress his natural feelings. From that moment on he would be a female, dress like one, sing like one, and have fun like one. So she wandered for a little over a year from tavern to tavern playing her bar tunes and sleeping with any male that would have her. Using her money on the finest and sluttiest clothes, good wine, and the best sweet leaf she could find. Desperate for excitement she was just a hot girl alone in the world searching for adventure.

So I am looking for someone kind of GM this game for me, I have craved it for years and every time I am about start it the other person backs out at the last minute. If GMing doesn’t sound fun then I am more than happy to have someone that will play an adventuring party that take MC on to travel with. I am thinking a group of four adventurers probably the usual tropes. Like a barbarian half orc, a highly religious dwarf cleric and a older human wizard. Just a suggestion, I of course will leave the characters up to you. But we can focus on MC finding ways to seduce each of your characters, one by one until she has gone through the whole group. If that doesn’t sound fun then we can figure out some kind of game where this will work.  Send me a PM if your interested.

Tanks & Toodles
PnP

Offline PostNukePrincessTopic starter

• A Devil's Reject
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • I am the Devil and I am here to do the Devils work
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Craving a Femboy Halfling game FL4M
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 11:24:08 PM »