You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 25, 2018, 05:20:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Incest Harem (M looking for Fs)  (Read 166 times)

Offline TheSinOfTabooTopic starter

Incest Harem (M looking for Fs)
« on: February 23, 2018, 03:44:49 AM »
So I am here looking roleplay partners who are manly female who play female parts. I shouldn't have to explain myself its just my preference thank you for understanding. I am only interested in roles that revolve around incest were I am the son and brother. What I am looking for are my sisters and our mother that will eventually be a large story driven plot. I plan to make this multiple  arcs, Storylines with the same characters in the hopes to have everyone eventually interact together with me. I have no set plot at the time I post this who ever I interact with first we will together come up the setting and base. There is one role that is limited and that of course is the mother role I have been thinking while writing this I might be okay with aunts might be possible if you make a interesting offer to that part.so I really hope to hear from anyone who is interested please write on the post or DM me..

Offline TheSinOfTabooTopic starter

Re: Incest Harem (M looking for Fs)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 02:55:06 PM »
its been a few days i thought i would add a little more info on what i mean. i know that people what to have the narrative of the plot and characters already figure out. which i understand  and that's fine but i like to crate together  and not have a setting to were its plays out it self i find that boring and not fun. lets be clear I'm not looking for someone to build this then self's i want to crate together a small narrative  so that we go through together i really hope to find people who are interested.