You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 15, 2018, 04:24:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What do you hoard?  (Read 762 times)

Offline roleplayinggrl18

Re: What do you hoard?
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2018, 04:42:15 PM »
Tabletop rpgs.

So. Many. Tabletop. RPGs.

Same, and increasingly board games.

Online Imogen

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2018, 04:57:59 AM »
Stationary, pencils (art supplies) and old barbie dolls.

Offline solkar

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2018, 01:09:22 AM »
A large collection of various items that I need for plans to be implemented or decided on at some time in the future.

Offline stormwyrm

• Metaverse Hacker | One Piffle Man | Grandfather of kittehs
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • We just had a near-life experience!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2018, 03:00:45 AM »
Data. I have several terabytes of it, all sorts of stuff, video, audio, clean and unclean. Can't bear to delete anything unless it's redundant, and sometimes not even then. Western Digital is getting plenty of money from me. XD

Offline EnchantedDream218

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2018, 04:56:22 PM »
I have lots of crystals and gemstones inside of my room. I've been collecting them since my ear 20's, I'm always buying them. Always.

There so beautiful looking and I love holding them in my hand. They seem to give me peace anytime I'm holding crystals.

Offline Captain Maltese

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2018, 02:38:25 PM »
I have lots of crystals and gemstones inside of my room. I've been collecting them since my ear 20's, I'm always buying them. Always.

There so beautiful looking and I love holding them in my hand. They seem to give me peace anytime I'm holding crystals.

Let me guess. Rose quartz is your favorite? I'm big on tourmaline (got two of them right here) and sodalite. I have a collection but can't keep them all on display at the same time. It gets... noisy.

Offline Lilias

• La Que Sabe ~ Shamaniac ~ Melinoë ~ The Unforgiving
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Overkill is just the right amount of kill.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2018, 03:36:33 PM »
I keep my gemstones in pouches or bowls (scallop shells make excellent displays). There's no such thing as too much aventurine.

What else? Candles - jars, cups, tapers and tealights, in a gazillion colours and scents. Notebooks - I journal a lot, but I tend to buy them considerably faster than I can fill them. Mugs and cups, and all the varieties of tea and herbal infusions to make in them.

I also have more WoD game resources than I could ever put to use in a lifetime, but doesn't everybody?

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 16/17 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2018, 03:37:42 PM »
I collect amethyst and aquamarine.  You'll usually find one of each in my pocket or bag and I keep some under my pillow, too. :-)

Online AmberStarfire

• Rogue Starlight ~ Writer of Things ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2018, 04:06:33 PM »
I collect crystals too. I have green aventurine and (I think) rainbow obsidian spheres, and a large clear quartz (a wand shape) in my living room. I also have one in blue aventurine with other gemstones added, and some other crystals there.

I have some geode pieces (amethyst and quartz), and some tumbled stones (blue aventurine and others) on window sills upstairs. I have some selenite (a tumbled stone which I tend to leave near/on an owl shaped candle holder and which has a habit of falling behind cabinets - hopefully I got it out the last time) and I know I've got a crystal slice floating about. I've also got a small frog (I think it's tiger's eye, but I might be mis-remembering) on my bedroom window sill. I'm away right now so I can't just go and check.

I have one crystal pendant with me, and it's black tourmaline with a smaller pink tourmaline. I bought a beaded bracelet while I was travelling, and it's green jade.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 04:15:20 PM by AmberStarfire »

Online Sain

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2018, 04:37:03 PM »
Teas. I didn't even realize, but I suppose my current "collection" counts more as hoarding. Probably never going to have time to drink them all...