You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 13, 2018, 09:09:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Partners!  (Read 677 times)

Online randomname98766789Topic starter

Looking for Partners!
« on: February 22, 2018, 12:59:40 AM »
Hello! Thank you taking the time to look at my request thread. I will get straight to the point.

You can expect a response from me every 2-3 days on average. Sometimes, sooner. If it should ever take longer than a week for me to respond, I will let you know. My comfort zone for post length is between 400-600 words. By no means is that a requirement. I'll write more if needed and I don't mind how much you write. I like to play male characters, male x female pairings, and dominant characters. However, I also enjoy doubling up or writing multiple characters. If at least one pairing has the elements listed previously, I don't mind another pairing being any gender, any power dynamic - whatever you desire. I pride myself on being open-minded. As long as one pairing is something I'm craving, there's nothing I'll deny you in a second pairing.

I have only a few limits. Please look at this: https://www.f-list.net/c/randomname98766789  for my limits and other themes I enjoy including. PMs are preferable for me. I'm also fine with using email or discord. I'm also open to threads, but it is my last choice. If the only way you'll write a roleplay is through threads, I'll do it. Regarding fandoms: I'll play canon characters, I'll play original characters, I'll play AUs. I don't limit myself. If you're craving something for a certain canon character, do not hesitate to ask me.

I'll list the fandoms I am seeking below. It is not a comprehensive list because I update it often with what I'm most craving. Even if there's not a fandom listed here you want, you can message me and ask if I know it. Furthermore, I'm all about helping out my partner. So, if you have a certain fandom craving not listed here or even an original idea you think I'd be a great partner for, please toss the idea my way. Now, onto the fandoms:

The 100 (TV show)
Arrow (TV show)
The Avengers (Films)
Chicago Med/PD/Fire (TV shows)
Criminal Minds (TV show)
Death Wish (2018 film)
Divergent (Novels and films)
FBI (TV show)
Fear The Walking Dead/The Walking Dead (TV shows)
Game of Thrones (TV show)
The Haunting of Hill House (TV show - ultimate craving right now)
The Hunger Games (Novels and films)
The Last of Us (Video game)
NCIS/NCIS: LA (TV shows)
Red Dead Redemption 2 (Video game)
Star Wars (films)
Wonder Woman (2017 film)

Non-fandom

1. I'm always down for a roleplay that involves celebrities - whether that is celebrity x celebrity or celebrity x fan, it doesn't matter to me. I won't go too specific for what I'm searching for, since there are such a broad realm of possibilities.

2. Sports: I'm particularly craving a sports reporter x athlete, or an athletic trainer x athlete. Honestly, almost anything that relates to sports, I'll give it a shot!

3. Zombie apocalypse: Again, there are a wide range of possibilities from two survivors trying to survive together, a group or community fighting to survive, or even something darker with non-con elements. I love these settings.

4. BDSM: I'm looking for something a little light-hearted within the realm of BDSM. I'd be interested in exploring a couple that just decides to dive into the world of bondage and BDSM, spicing up their relationship. So, BDSM with romance, is something I'd be looking for here.

WHATEVER YOU WANT

This is a concept I’ve seen others suggest, before. More or less, this concept basically says “you help me, I’ll help you”. I understand that many do not think this way of thinking is beneficial for roleplaying, but I disagree.

Do you have an idea you’re dying to do? Is there a certain fandom you’re craving, but can’t find a partner for? Tell me about it! Even if I don’t have the fandom listed, even if your idea is based in an original setting that doesn’t quite line up with what I’ve asked for – ask anyways. I will literally do whatever you want, as long as we’re able to have a second pairing focusing on my cravings.

I can assure you that I’ll never lose focus on the pairing you were craving. I understand how to keep it fair – to make sure both stories are great. In fact, I’ve done this before, and some of my favorite roleplays with some of my favorite partners were born out of this entire concept. I’ve just never advertised it on my thread before, until now. So, no matter how wild your idea is or how impossible it seems to find a partner, send the idea my way and we can talk about it!

That covers it. Thank you for your time and I hope to catch someone's interest!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 02:48:47 PM by randomname98766789 »

Re: Stories to Tell
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 03:30:40 PM »
Searching.

Re: Looking for Partners!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 01:25:46 PM »
I've made major updates: added/removed fandoms, added a section for original pairings, and overhauled almost everything.