You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 21, 2020, 10:12:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fun and sexy transhuman adventures. (M for F)  (Read 559 times)

Offline somanycharactersTopic starter

Fun and sexy transhuman adventures. (M for F)
« on: February 10, 2018, 05:07:55 PM »

"A hundred years ago, people would think we're gods.  Think about it.  We can't die (at least not easily).  We're pursuing perfection, biologically modifying our bodies where we can, and cybernetically modifying them where they can't.  You can go to work, as a man, resleeve into a woman's body, and be a man again by lunch.  And yet, we're still dealing with the same old problems.  Half the world's going hungry.  The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.  Television's still worthless, but its holographic now.  Face it.  All we did was build a better mouse trap." - Dr. Zen Jacobs, PhD

The future, tomorrow, today!
I'm very interested in playing scenes involving transhumanist themes.  Action, adventure, romance, all in a world where you can be downloaded out of your body and into another, or maybe you're a computer program and fall in love.  I just love it, and I want to play it.  I'm willing to play here on the forums, in a post or via PM, or through Discord.  I don't have any other off site messaging services like Skype, though, I'm afraid.  I'm very friendly so don't be afraid to send me a message.

Ideas
  • A pair of criminals on the run from the surveillance state find that they can only rely on each other.
  • Friends or lovers living in the same habitat have to adjust when one of them dies, and is brought back as a computer program
  • A long distance relationship between someone who lives on earth and someone who lives on mars is suddenly brought to life with the invention of egocasting, the ability to send your mindstate almost instantly into a body in another location.
  • A person falls in love with their AGI android or gynoid.
  • If we start seeking perfection, where do we stop?

Anyways, let me know if any of this strikes your fancy.  I'd love to play.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
When she showed up at his apartment begging him to take her in for a few days, he knew he was in for a world of trouble.  He didn't know how much, or from whom, and if he'd been in a worse mood that day he might have thrown her out on her ass.  He didn't, though, and that meant that it was his trouble too.  Now they were on the run together, his apartment gone, his fairweather friends disappeared into the aether, and all they had between them was each other, his gun, one clip, her motorcycle, and a chip containing data worth 1 million creds on the open market.

For a long time, he'd avoided getting the new Mesh biomods.  He didn't need them.  He could still read terminals the old fashioned ways, with flesh and blood eyes, and it seemed to him that it was going to take away from the "authenticity of the human experience".  She'd agreed, even though she had them, right up until the day her tether came lose while outside maintaining the habitat.  They'd recovered her body, but too late to save her, and so they uploaded her into the stations network.  Now his heart beats heavily in his chest when he inserts the plugs into the still raw jacks at the back of his neck, because she's operating at a thousand times the speed he does, and has all the time in the world to create new worlds for the two of them to play in.

It started out like so many other relationships did. Boy meets girl on the internet, the fall in love, they learn to deal with a 3.03 minute lag due to the fact that he lives on Earth in San Francisco, and she's in the Valles crater on mars, and light can be agonizingly slow when you're in love, and rockets are expensive the tensions between the two planets don't make immigration feasable anyways.  Then they learned how to send something a little more hefty in terms of data through that connection.  Now you can farcast yourself into a body in another location, and 3.03 minutes doesn't seem so far to travel.  The best part of it all?  You can have any body you want when you get there.

It was probably weird at first.  You get weird looks when you hold hands, since yours are made of flesh and bone, and his are made of ceramic and nanocarbon. Emotions are a little wonky on his side, but bless him, he tries.  On the plus side, he never forgets your birthday, and he has lots of stamina...

It started out being a bit of a friendly competition.  He got a new cock, so she got new tits.  He built an adonis of a body, so she decided to redefine the entire concept of beauty.  Now he's uploaded himself into a Matrioshka brain, and who the hell knows how she's going to top that.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 10:07:35 PM by somanycharacters »