You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:29:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: World of Darkness (need more of these)  (Read 417 times)

Offline dreadyTopic starter

World of Darkness (need more of these)
« on: January 19, 2009, 03:41:41 PM »
hai, i'm in the mood to either play or tell the story of a world of darkness string of events. ^^ i've currently got a Vampire: the requiem but i am leaning torwards having the kindred as npc's only but that might change, and it will. >:] either way, drop by and ask a question. btw, the storyline i have is rather open in the main areas/chapters and equipment will be divied out via backgrounds that i recieve. instead of posting your character i want a background of the character in the first place, like a paragraph saying what they've done as well as allowing possibilities for a good group to be put together. ^^

what i want from the background:

family, religion, supernatural beleifs, training/schooling/etc, love lifes (brief, don't need details), and also any personal touches that you believe you would need. remember, everything other than statistics will be depending on your background, though your stats should be compatable with your background as well. >.>