Craving something furry

Started by quozax, February 04, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quozax

I have been role playing for years, and it has only been about 4 years since I have found erotic role playing.  I do love some of the more forbidden aspects that this site deals with subjects such as incest, bestiality, furry, and 16 and older.

Recently, some of my role playing partners have had real life issues pop up leaving me with fewer individuals to role play with.  Thus, I am looking for another game.

Recently, I have been craving something furry or anthro based.  Below is the one I am craving the most.  I am very open to most ideas.  I don't do scat, extreme violence or pain, and very limited on my views of watersports.  I try to post most every day or every other day.

I do want some to talk and discuss our o/o to make sure we are on the same page.  It is VERY important to me that I don't cross any lines.  I can play M/M, M/F, or even futa.  But enough background, here is the game I want to suggest:

Human stuck in a furry world:  Your Character (YC) (or My character) is a human and has accidentally tripped into a magic mirror sending them to a world where furry and anthro characters exists.  No humans have ever existed in this world before.  The story line would be YC trying to fit in and survive or possibly trying to return home.  I'm looking for 50 percent smut, and 50 percent story.  It can be NC or willing.  It will depict anthro characters with animal genitalia.  Other aspects would be discussed in the private messages.

quozax

Quote from: quozax on February 04, 2018, 10:10:50 AM
I have been role playing for years, and it has only been about 4 years since I have found erotic role playing.  I do love some of the more forbidden aspects that this site deals with subjects such as incest, bestiality, furry, and 16 and older.

Recently, some of my role playing partners have had real life issues pop up leaving me with fewer individuals to role play with.  Thus, I am looking for another game.

Recently, I have been craving something furry or anthro based.  Below is the one I am craving the most.  I am very open to most ideas.  I don't do scat, extreme violence or pain, and very limited on my views of watersports.  I try to post most every day or every other day.

I do want some to talk and discuss our o/o to make sure we are on the same page.  It is VERY important to me that I don't cross any lines.  I can play M/M, M/F, or even futa.  But enough background, here is the game I want to suggest:

Human stuck in a furry world:  Your Character (YC) (or My character) is a human and has accidentally tripped into a magic mirror sending them to a world where furry and anthro characters exists.  No humans have ever existed in this world before.  The story line would be YC trying to fit in and survive or possibly trying to return home.  I'm looking for 50 percent smut, and 50 percent story.  It can be NC or willing.  It will depict anthro characters with animal genitalia.  Other aspects would be discussed in the private messages.

Wow that filled up fast.  Thanks