You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 25, 2020, 12:54:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Traditional Marriage [M lf FF, Poly-Group]  (Read 316 times)

Online TheVillainTopic starter

Traditional Marriage [M lf FF, Poly-Group]
« on: February 03, 2018, 01:20:06 PM »
1 Kings 11:3 - King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh’s daughter—Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and Hittites. 2 They were from nations about which the Lord had told the Israelites, “You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts after their gods.” Nevertheless, Solomon held fast to them in love. 3 He had seven hundred wives of royal birth and three hundred concubines, and his wives led him astray.

Quote from: Info
This is a wild hair of an idea I've been playing with in my head, and hope to see if anyone is interested.

The basic premise is that this is an alternate timeline where the definition of a "traditional marriage" developed a little differently. After all, if you go through the holy texts you find that there's actually quite a few possible ways to define a "traditional marriage". In this alternate timeline, society long ago decided that a man having more then one wife is bad - but having concubines on the side is just fine at least too a point. There are laws about how many a couple can have and how they have to be treated, and those laws have gotten more progressive with time, but it's definitely still a thing.

So I'm looking for female partners for this one, one to play the actual wife and the rest would be concubines. The wife would definitely know about the concubines, one of the laws being that everyone involved has to live together.

We can discuss more details before things get going, post in the thread if you're interested.