You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 14, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Overlord RP [M seeking F]  (Read 402 times)

Offline OrochimaruTopic starter

Overlord RP [M seeking F]
« on: January 26, 2018, 12:40:36 PM »
I have gotten into the Anime Overlord, based on the visual novel series of the same name. My character was also a part of Yggdrasil for the 12 years it was running and he got transported to the same world as in the anime, but to mix it up with some new places and people added in. There will not be the great tomb though.

So, the rundown of my character. His race is a goblin; an extremely intelligent one.  His class is a warlock; a practitioner of dark magic, demon summoning, soul manipulation, empowerment. He is also the guild leader of The Black Harvest. The guild itself is the floating castle called the Citadel of Hell's Legion. Not only do a large number of NPCs made by the guilds seven leading members live, but anyone from the game who was a non-human could be. Sadly, there were only 20 player members, with the original 7 who created the guild. The NPCs ranged from undead, various monster races, dark elves, demons, angels and the like were present. Due to the games high level of player creativity; one can create their own npcs and even take over and remodel a dungeon. Which, my character and his past comrades have done.

The plot is as it follows in overlord, my character coping with the new fantasy based world, the living npcs and dealing with wanting to go back or actually becoming the Overlord of the new world.

Now, I am looking for someone to play one of the NPCs. Seeing as the NPCs in this new world have minds and personalities of their own; along side how they were 'programmed' to be. I was thinking of sticking with demons for the characters and I have a few I would prefer. You are free to play more than one character if you would like too. I myself will be playing a lot of minor characters.

Arch-Demon Gladiator She is a floor Guardian of the 5th level of hell in the Citadel. The 5th level is a massive demonic coliseum. She is warrior made, bathed in the blood of many and her armored gauntlets, backed by her strength can shatter even the hardest of armor. She was created by her creator who was one of the seven and put a bit of her feelings for my character into her. She surprisingly has a love for anal.

Succubus Battle Maiden She is my characters personal maid; dedicated to serving him in any capacity he deems of her. Her position puts her rank above all other guardians. While she uses a scythe and shield in combat he is proficient in blood and dark magic. She can even use blood her scythe drinks to heal herself or her master. She is a very kinky and open minded woman. She  servers as the royal suites maid; which is restricted to only her being allowed in as the royal suite is for 'the supreme ones' a job she takes great pride in. She also commands the servants of the quarters; the lesser succubus maids and incubus butlers. It should be noted that, while she is poper, she is also still a sex crazed succubus. When it comes to her master, it goes even further  as she does not even care or respect her creator or the others that left. She does not truely care for the guild or other guardians. Only my character. She does her duty as it is my characters wishes and pushes her personal feeling aside to keep him happy.

Dark Elf Beastmistress She is Guardian of the 7th and final floor before reaching the lair of the Devil's King. The 7th floor is called the devils forest and she is a dark elf beast master, who commands the devil's beasts. Her agility makes her seem unseen and her illusion magic makes her near untouchable. Se is known to be the best dancer in all of the citadel.

Twin Valkyrie These two, while classed as 'undead' are not really, but are ascended. These two battle maiden's have command over the spirit world and can shift from the land of the living to the land of the dead and can summon a small army of undead mages and death knights. The gold one is Guardian of floor 1, Halls of Valhalla, with the black armored one is Guardian of floor 2, The underworld. They are sisters, but often clash when they both want something. They both are masochists, with the black out being very open about it, while her golden sister is a closet one.

Widow, while not the most original name is a drow infused with demon energies and then soul swapped with the spider demon queens soul. A twisted science experiment on the supreme being creators part. She is as sadistic and twisted as her creator; which was my character and enjoys nothing more than biting her human victim and letting her venom slowly melt the insides of her pray and watching it squirm. Not surprisingly, she is into bondage, but will only allow her creator to tie her up. She is the guardian of floor 3: The Spider Queen's lair.

The Vampire Pirate Captain is the Guardian of the 6th floor; the sea of the damned. She was one of the... different combinations for creations. A vampire and pirate. While she takes her duty seriously, she just wants to enjoy the freedom she is given and just have fun.

Just for a bit more diversity. There is a slime girl who acts as a diversion for intruders, taking the form of a captured human woman. While she appears human, she is actually a heteromorphic predator slime. A dangerous race that actually takes a human form to hunt and devour humans. She can use proteins gained from humans to change her body shape to best lure in other humans. Like all npcs, she is very loyal, but also a very good actress given what she was made to do.

PM if you are interested, have questions or concerns.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 10:28:24 AM by Orochimaru »

Offline OrochimaruTopic starter

Re: Overlord RP [M seeking F]
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 10:29:39 AM »
Still looking, even added some characters to choose from. Again you are still able to create your own. you are not limited.

If you do not like my character being a goblin; bring it up.