You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 21, 2020, 02:25:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Power Within (Fantasy Setting, F/F, Breastfeeding)  (Read 536 times)

Offline miniochTopic starter

The Power Within (Fantasy Setting, F/F, Breastfeeding)
« on: January 24, 2018, 05:40:19 PM »
I’m not sure how much smut I’m going to want in this one, as I’m a big more interested in plot and story development. However, that all being said...

I would like our characters to be two heroines in a fantasy type world similar to D&D or Pathfinder, and go on all sorts of exciting adventures together. I haven’t worked out a ton of details, as I figured we could do that together. Here is what I’m thinking so far, though: my character would either be blessed by or related by bloodline to a powerful goddess, and in addition to her own prowess, it just so happens that she can empower others... if she breastfeeds them.

I could go either way: with my character being a warrior type and yours being a sorceress type whose magic is much more powerful if she’s recently been breastfed; or my character could be the sorceress and yours could be the warrior who has near-superhuman strength, speed, etc. if she’s recently breastfed.

I absolutely love the idea of my character breastfeeding another to make her more powerful.

If you’re interested in further discussion, PLEASE SEND A PM. Again, please do not reply here, as I like to keep my area clutter-free. Thank you!