You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 18, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Request from LocusVonErich  (Read 1079 times)

Offline LocusVonErichTopic starter

A Request from LocusVonErich
« on: January 21, 2018, 06:54:39 PM »
I'd like to put out a request.

Here is my O/O:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=281812.msg13856718#new

Extra details:
This section is for other details that my O/O may not have covered.

I am cis male and play (almost) exclusively cis male characters. My prompts are primarily MxF, however, your gender behind the screen is irrelevant, as long as you are willing to play cis female characters, hermaphrodites, futanari, or Transgendered characters.

Story idea:

Un-Reborn Again: Anthropologists have found the ever elusive Fountain of Youth. But...there's something sinister about it, and a crew of explorers will find out just what depraved things lie in its waters...

Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy(Craving): Another half formed idea. The basic premise is "What if the radiation from a worldwide nuclear event caused magic to exist?" There would also be an element of steampunk, possibly cyberpunk, with magic working new technologies scrapped from before the event. Futanari or Herm characters(along with other possible body modifications) could be another side effect of radiation.

A Detective's Story: This is one that could go in many directions. In a modern era, it could be an exploration in the relationship between a veteran detective and his partner who just got her badge. It could also work in a mid-20th century noir type setting along the lines of "The Thin Man" or "The Maltese Falcon". If going the police procedural route, priority will be given to someone who would be willing to play a pre-SRS transwoman.

The Wrestler:(Craving)(Knowledge and Fandom of WWE/Professional Wrestling is key here) Daniel Wallace left home at fifteen to realize his dreams of being a pro wrestler. For twenty long years, he would arduously put his body through its paces until he finally received his WWE NXT(or equivalent, should we decide to create our own version) contract. No one had seen his face since a deathmatch about 8 years prior had scarred most of his face and body. Will his dreams of gold and glory be realized? Or will he be doomed to have the Sunset of his career be uneventful before hanging up the boots?
(Post-note: Willing to double, looking for possible romantic element, could even have this one GM'ed. Due to the nature of the story, I feel it would be best as an MxF pairing only.(

Pairings:
Incestual pairings aren't a definite no, but I'm not a huge fan. I'd rather there be a "step-" involved, but if there is an interesting storyline to the pairing, I'll go all in.

Not a huge supernatural kind of guy(definitely no werewolves).

I don't mind slice of life type pairings, but I'd rather those be short unless we can really work out any long term type stories.

Fandoms:
Fallout(have a beginning of an idea for the Silver Shroud for 4, love playing the Courier in New Vegas)
Skyrim
Firefly(looking for a Mal/Inara story)

Shoot me a PM, my door's always open, look forward to writing some stories.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 09:38:27 AM by LocusVonErich »

Re: A Request from LocusVonErich
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 12:29:47 AM »
Added a craving.

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 01:44:50 PM »
Bump

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 02:00:06 PM »
Made an edit. Been away for a while, dealing with some things.

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 08:55:07 AM »
Edited a topic.

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 05:01:28 PM »
Bumping, with some editing and the edition of a few new plot ideas.

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 10:43:02 AM »
Bump.

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 08:59:01 AM »
Added a new story idea, bumping the thread

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 09:39:34 AM »
Edited notes about who I would be willing to play against, cleaned up some plots.

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2018, 06:31:45 PM »
Monthly bump.