You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 05:28:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Can't figure it out?
We have tutorials!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Nanite Revolution (transformation, bimbo, etc)  (Read 485 times)

Offline magikalTopic starter

The Nanite Revolution (transformation, bimbo, etc)
« on: January 21, 2018, 03:56:49 AM »
Hello!

I'm looking for a writing partner for one of my concepts. I'm thinking the game takes place in near future, say 5 to 10 years in the future, where implants have been effectively replaced by nanites.

My character is an aspiring model who undergoes this brand new surgery to get an edge up on her competition, to win a beauty pageant.

Your character can be pulling the strings and adding his/her agenda to my character's agendas.

I'm thinking you will push her to do more than she wants to, to change her into a perfect bimbo girlfriend for you.

It might not go like either side wants but there will be transformations, love, romance, growth, and a lot of other interesting things.

If you'd like to write with me, check to make sure we are compatible by looking at my previous games. 

Please message me and let me know if this seems good to you.

I'm looking for 3 to 5 posts per week that are at least 2 paragraphs (10 lines) of writing per post.

Thanks for reading!
Julie