You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 06, 2020, 01:47:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Gender Change?  (Read 669 times)

Offline NightRocker13Topic starter

Gender Change?
« on: January 17, 2018, 09:47:39 PM »
Hello, due to an accidental mishap with my original Introduction post, I've been mislabeled. I'm not a Legate, I'm a Lady and I would like to get this fixed without getting my entire account gutted. If there is someone specific that I should contact to get this done please let me know. Thanks to anyone willing to help.

Offline Ket

Re: Gender Change?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 12:06:25 AM »
Fixed!

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 12:26:59 AM »
Yay! Thanks a TON! I never thought being mislabeled on a forum would bother me so much, but it was bugging the shit out of me. Seriously thanks!

Offline Ariel

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 01:08:49 AM »
It looks like in your application that you didn’t fully answer the gender question. We are pretty careful about approving people into the right groups since there are gender-specific boards with sensitive content :-)

Apologies that no one clarified that with you, though! Glad it was worked out :-)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 01:13:14 AM by Ariel »

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 02:30:52 AM »
Nah, it was definitely my fault. I was up at like 3 in the morning when I was finishing up the intro and I thought I put down Lady when I didn't put down anything and I only noticed after I was approved. No one's fault but my own.