You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 20, 2022, 12:47:06 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Request Thread Bumping Policy - Updated

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Right of Ownership (Seeking a male character)  (Read 812 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Right of Ownership (Seeking a male character)
« on: January 12, 2018, 06:34:10 pm »
Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It  is totally irrelevant to me If you are a male wishing to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf wearing a sheepskin suit . As long as you are willing to engage, invest in and contribute to the creative process, I'm thrilled to talk to you about a partnership!

Brian Webber paused to wipe sweat off of his face with his already soaked t-shirt; even for March,the attic was already turning into an oven under the late winter sunlight. He couldn't believe that he had agreed to give up his one day off that week to help Karen, his mother, pack up the things left behind by his father's recent death.

It had only been a couple of weeks since the funeral, but she believed that delaying the task much longer would of made it twice as hard once spring came and it really got hot up there.

He had already moved a truck load of storage boxes out of the attic and had a second load stacked up in the hallway below; Karen was already down there sorting through the boxes for things that she might want to hold onto. another half of an hour and he figured that he should have the task finished. After that, all he would have to do is take all of it to Good Will and it wouldn't be another reminder of his mother's loss.

The 19 year old university student let out a breath as he lifted a heavier box and something slipped off of the box; he found a padded  envelope leaning against the wall, where it must of landed when it fell. Curious, he put the box aside and picked up the legal sized envelope and studied the surface. In faded ink, he could read, 'Legal Documents, Karen Waters-Webber.' "Hmmmm, I wonder why this wasn't with the rest of Dad's records?" The man had always been a little on the anal side when it came to anything resembling important documents. Brian's own birth certificate had beenkept with doctor reports that dated back to before his birth, so why wasn't this with the rest of it?.

His curiosity peaked, Brian opened the envelope and looked inside;  a shift of the cardboard allowed a folder to slide out and into his hand."really odd." he muttered as he opened the folder and scanned the top document... and scanned it again, reading each word carefully... it appeared to be a brief medical report; titled, "Physical Record, waters, Karen." and listed, in alarming detail, a report of his mother's body! it even listedthe color of her nipples! It wasn't completely correct, the paper said that her breast size was a B-cup when he knew that she was at least a C-cup, if not a D.

If the first sheet had been a surprise, the second was confusing... It was a document that seemed to be several pages with the header of "Slave Contract. The rest of the stuff in the folder only confused him more!

Finally, the last page in the folder was a copy of his father's will; it listed everything  in the marriage should go to Brian; nothing at all was earmarked as going to his mother, but every last thing went to Brian! Including- No, that can't be right- it had to be some kind of prank; you couldn't leave a person to your heir... could you?

Thoroughly confused and unable to processs the document, he carried it down stairs to confront his mother, it had to be a prank!

Karen didn't seem surprised by the folder and after a few seconds of thought, motioned him down the stairs, "We should sit down, this may take a while." After she had stepped off of the stairs to the second floor, she turned and strolled into the dinning room and sat down at the table. "Sit down, please?"

To his horror, Karen Webber, without quibble   simply nodded to his questionns, "Your father had me sign that when we were getting serious about our relationship;. My mind is my own, but my body belonged to him. Now, it belongs to you."

Brian sat heavily into a chair and looked at her for long seconds, "Mom, I don't want to -" he shook his head again, "This is crazy! Can't I just set you free or something?"

Karen gave him a wan smile, "No,honey, that's expressly forbidden in the contract. You can give me away, you can sell me, but you ca n't free me." She bit her lower lip for a moment and decided to be truthful with him, "There are good reasons for my situation. Being a slave is all that keeps me from being self distructive. Being owned means that I can't do anything to harm this body..."[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 03:23:34 am by Blinkin »