You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 02:23:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Fox's certain desires [F seeking M - Monsterous preffered]  (Read 582 times)

Online FoxgirlJayTopic starter

A Fox's certain desires [F seeking M - Monsterous preffered]
« on: January 12, 2018, 06:19:37 PM »
Hello! I'm looking for something fairly simple, and straight forward. A lot of smut.

I've got a plot of my own in mind, but I'm open to suggestions from potential partners willing to fulfill my desires.

The themes I'm looking for;
1. Fantasy. This is a must. I'm not looking for modern or sci-fi or stuff like that. I'm looking for swords and magic and all that jazz.
2. Heavy smut
3. I prefer things big. Big men, big monsters, big meaty members.
4. Excessively lewd, almost hentai doujin-style writing.
5. Excessive cum.

Rest of my Ons and Offs can be found here - https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=63104

Here's my plot idea to start off with

Lost in Fantasy
Female Human/ Humanoid x Different sorts of male encounters
A young woman, bored of the drole found in her every day life, embarks on a journey away from her home town. Armed with only her wits, a weapon passed down through her family, and her looks, she sets off alone (Or with a partner, optional choice). She finds the world outside her town to be a thoroughly interested and unique place. And, most thoroughly lewd. Every step of the journey, she's faced with sexual encounters. Not all are entirely wholesome, or consensual. Can the young woman reach her goal in life, to travel across the continent to see the distant oceans, or will her quest fail, lost in the depths of lust, or the clutches of some foul monster?

Fairly simple, as I said. I'm looking for all sorts of variety in the characters my partner, and I will play. I intend to play as the Female human/humanoid, and NPC's around the world, while a partner will play the NPC's for the most part, and, optional, a partner that she embarks on the journey with.

Send me a PM if you're interested in this, or, have another idea you may think I'd be in to!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 06:34:53 PM by FoxgirlJay »

Offline Heedlessx

Re: A Fox's certain desires [F seeking M - Monsterous preffered]
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 08:44:00 AM »
Love the ideas and settings.
I've been RP'ing an Ork Tavern for quite a while now where human and elf maidens are used in the most unscrupulous ways but have wanted to take my strapping Orc on an adventure.

After unwittingly being captured by the Orc Tavern I was thinking you could know the whereabouts of a treasure horde and instead of me throwing you to the wolves I agree to let you show me the way to the dungeon and the treasure in exchange for your freedom.

We set-off with swords at our side and a leash around your neck.

Are you going to kill me straightaway?
Are you going to use me to get to the treasure and then double cross me, or will I double cross you?
Is the treasure even real? Did you make it up to avoid being put to work on thick Orc cocks?

This could be fun.  Have a Skyrim-esque dash and dungeon crawl.  Get in touch :)