You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 05, 2021, 06:46:00 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Sweet Secrets [NC-H]
Congratulations Crixus & LoveThyself for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Spy Story! Looking for F to play opposite my M  (Read 511 times)

Offline LrrrTopic starter

Spy Story! Looking for F to play opposite my M
« on: January 09, 2018, 03:32:53 pm »
Help needed!  And you just may have a lot of fun helping!

One of my lovely writing partners had to drop an RP just as we finished the starter post.  She's graciously agreed to let me see if I can find another writing partner for the female role.  Instead of describing the story to you, here is the starter post we put together.  Note that the story is currently in the Light: Human Solos Forum, but we could change that if you have something else in mind.  Also note that the existing starter post is open to change although I'd like to keep the general story line pretty much as it is written.

From the title, you've probably guessed that our heroes have to solve the case in seven days or less.  You'll also see that the female character's bio is included in the post.  Of course, you would be free to create a new character of your choosing but she would have to have the skill set in the existing bio.

I'm very easygoing as far as how often you post and the length of your posts.  You can get an idea of how I score on those issues by reading some of my recent posts.  While I may be easygoing, I will be up front about needing a writing partner who knows her way around a comma, elipsis, spell checker, and probably a thesaurus.  I enjoy reading about the truck, vehicle, four wheeler, pickup, transportation, ride, heap, clunker, junker, lemon, or wheels in subsequent references.  If I see the item in question referred to as "the truck" six times in one paragraph, it's really gonna turn me off.

I also need someone who has the imagination this type of story requires.  There will be times when we need to come up with a combination of events that flows from the previous story and still provides motivation for both of our characters plus the NPCs we create.  Think along the lines of writers for dramatic TV shows that have plot twists.  There has to be a reason for the characters to do what they do and sometimes that requires a lot of thought, creativity, and imagination to pull off.  So there will be more than just writing in the RP.

If you're interested, send me a PM.  DO NOT reply here as I'll never see it.

Have a great day and thanks for reading!   :-)