You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 12, 2021, 03:34:23 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking For Life Is Strange Threads  (Read 607 times)

Offline Old Lady WillowTopic starter

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Looking For Life Is Strange Threads
« on: January 08, 2018, 07:49:48 pm »
Hello there!

As the title suggests, I'm looking for stories taking place in the Life Is Strange universe.

Some ground rules, because we all gotta have em

I'd like to see a few posts a week at least(though more than that is always appreciated), however I fully understand if you need to take time away from the RP or if you need to drop the thread. No hard feelings, life happens, muses fizzle out. Just let me know, please.

Post length doesn't matter so much as quality. Sometimes posts need to be really long, and I know I'm prone to typing out giant walls of text with my rambling, but sometimes posts need to be really short, and only a paragraph will more than do the job. I do not, for example, expect anyone to write out a ten paragraph novel about how their character answered a yes or no question posed by my character.

So as long as you don't give me just one or two lines, we'll get along swimmingly.

Finally, please PM me if you're interested, don't post here.

On The Subject of On/Offs

It's easier to list the number of offs I have than it is to try and go into the rather large list of things I like. Number one is I do not do underage characters, meaning that everyone in any rp I'm involved with must be 18 or older. Number two is that I don't do incest, and to that end daddy/mommy kinks squick me out.

However, that's not to say that I'm expecting any Life is Strange roleplays we do to have extreme elements. Rather, what I'm saying is that I typically tailor limits to match both what my partner is comfortable with, and what is expected in the story. A light hearted story is not going to involve non-con, for example, so if we agree to do something sappy and romantic then I'm not going to want to see it in our thread. And of course, I will never ask a partner of mine to do something they don't want to do, and that should go without saying, but you never know.

Now, onto the meat of things, the plots
(Unless stated otherwise, I'm willing to play either character)

After the storm

This is a Max/Chloe story that takes place after the course of the game. The storm has come and gone, and it's left Arcadia Bay in ruins. Max went back as Chloe asked, to let her die in the bathroom and save everyone, but ultimately, she couldn't bring herself to do it. She returns to the storm an emotional wreck, and together, they watched the town fall.

After all was said and done, the two of them leave Arcadia Bay. They go as far away from that place as they possibly can. Everyone else they know is dead, and truly, all they have left is each other.

What I'm looking for in this story is both a study about these characters and the development of them. A sort of slice of life roleplay with a focus on recovery and hurt/comfort as they both try to survive on their own. They'll deal with financial hardships along the way, as well as emotional struggles, both in themselves and with their budding relationship.

Ghost Of Future's Past

I would prefer to play Max for this one.
Everything in the game played out until the end. Until that final, cruel choice, Chloe or Arcadia Bay?

Max went back, intending on doing the right thing. In the end, she couldn't just stand by and watch Nathan kill her best friend, but nor could she go back and watch the town get destroyed either. Desperate, she did the only thing she could think of, she went against the universe itself, and came forward, taking the bullet meant for Chloe.

If someone has to die on the floor of that bathroom, then it would be her, and that would fix everything, right?

This story follows that choice. Chloe, at the worst point of her life, sees Max return only for the woman to die in front of her. Yet, even now, Max lingers. Max said she would do anything for Chloe, and even now that promise holds true. For after her death, Max follows Chloe, a ghost glued to her side that only she can see.

General couples I would like to explore

Chloe/Max(My fav)
Rachel/Chloe
Rachel/Max
Victoria/Max
Victoria/Chloe
Possibly something with Nathan. I'd love to explore/see his character explored in more detail than what we saw in-game.

Interested in playing Mark Jefferson? Look here.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 08:31:04 am by Old Lady Willow »