You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 17, 2021, 08:42:42 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The search for a GM for alien and monster fun. GM X M  (Read 1548 times)

Offline EsokosTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The search for a GM for alien and monster fun. GM X M
« on: January 06, 2018, 09:36:46 am »
Hi there first of all thank you for taking the time to read this thread and taking an interest in my little fantasy hopefully you will like what you see and it will play into your fantasies aswell so we can make something great together.

I've recently been craving a Rp against a GM that will put my character through his paces. I've been craving a more exotic Rp, one set inside a sci-fi or fantasy setting that would allow for use of aliens, androids, monsters beasts and tentacles etc. The more exotic and wild the Better, these can be monster that already exist in one cannon or another or things that we can make up as we go along. I am more than happy for there to be a whole host of human or humanoid characters to be thrown in aswell in fact whats a world without humans.

The setting of the Rp is completely open as I can leave it up to you as to where we play, you may chose a rp from the list provided or we can make something up together im easy either way. I have a few ideas that I will post below just incase but feel no need to pick one of these im happy to play another setting if you so wish. When it comes to fantasy i prefer Rping in a high fantasy environment, I love that kind of setting and the openeded possibilities it brings.

I'm looking for this to be about 65/35 smut to story however this can change as what is a Rp without a good story. I am open to having a fully sexual Rp however if anyone would like that, having a story driven by the sex inside it. I have played a Rp like this before and thoroughly enjoyed it in which my partner sent my character from one partner to the next to become their latest sexual conquest. But I would like it to have a story in the background to push the Rp along at least.

I am looking to play a male preferably a crossdressing character or a trap/femboy as these are the characters I love to play the most however I can be persuaded and willing to play a feminine or androgynous male if this is not your thing. I like to play a promiscuous and teasing character that is up for almost anything at any time as they cannot feed their lust and desires enough. I play these characters with a list of kinks and am willing to incorporate almost all kinks you would have.

I am happy to play out mpreg or Oviposition scenarios if that is what you should desire this idea has intregued me and i would be interested to play out a scenario like this.

All plots below are mere starting points or basic ideas they can be changed and edited to fit you desires if you have other ideas in mind.

A Pefect fantasy

This is a fantasy story in which my character dabbles in magic and attempts to cast a spell to create the pefect partner and ends up warping himself into a fantasy world in which he finds himself trapped and alone against the world that he has been dragged into. With the whole world only wanting one thing and that thing being him. He struggles at first accepting the world but eventually comes to love it as his time there procresses as he begins living out all of his sexual fantasies.

A Twisted Fantasy

This is the opposite of the story above in which something pulls him into a fantasy world and he is constantly trying to find a way to escape the world that wants him, a world that is created off his own twisted fantasies and taken to the extremes. The world preying on his sexual appetites and everything in it using him for their own sexual pleasure as he tries to escape and find a safe haven until he can escape the world/ realm and return to his own.

Virtual Trip

My character is playing a game when suddenly he is warped inside of the game he is playing replacing the avatar on the screen and becomming the main character of the adventure. He would be battling against the game A.I as he tries to work out what has happened to him, with him enjoying being inside the game to begin with until the A.I kicks in and the game begins to feel like a real world and things get hectic as he is not built to actually be the character. This could be a multitude of games that he is warped inside and even then the game could be 'Modded and merged with other games to create something larger or a game of our own creation. The game would take a sexual turn and the A.I would want more from my character than trying to stop/ injur him.

Crashed on Planet Unknown

MC is part of a small crew that is tasked with scanning astrological anomalies throughout the galaxies and when a large planetary body suddenly appears in a dark and dead part of space. His team is sent immediately and encounter problems from the moment that they arrive in the planets vacinity. Days pass as they monitor the planet trying to get readings to see what is down below, but each time the scans turn up negative for any life. The ship is attacked and the team or what is left alive are forced to evacuated and drop down to the planet below to face what lies in wait for them in the unknown below.

Space pet

My character is captured during a raid on a transport ship and abducted by a twisted captain of a pirate ship in a dark region of space and while the rest of the crew are killed the captain spares his life and takes him as his pet and his play thing. Keeping my character alive to abuse and put through an eternity of humilating and degrading situations for his own pleasure. This can go anywhere from here the universe would be our play thing.

These are just a few quick ideas, im open to suggestions and new stories if there are any you would like to play out. Feel free to pm me if you like what you see or have any suggestions. Thank you for reading this and hopefully i shall here from you.

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: The search for a GM for alien and monster fun. GM X M
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 09:23:11 am »
Interest bump, still actively looking for people to play with.

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 05:18:21 am »
Monthly bump

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 09:38:59 am »
Searching for new partners to start a game or two with.

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 10:44:56 pm »
Interest bump as Im searching for new partners to play with.

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2019, 03:53:31 am »
Interest bump as Im searching for new partners to play with.

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2019, 08:43:42 am »
Searching for new partners to start a game or two with.

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2019, 02:03:39 pm »
Interest Bump

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2020, 04:15:26 am »
Interest bump looking for new stories.

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2020, 10:49:27 am »
Interest Bump for an outer worldly escape.

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2020, 06:28:23 pm »
Interest bump looking for new stories.