Recruitment:Sabrina's School for Special Students (pokemon superhero highschool)

Started by JoanieSappho, December 28, 2017, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gardsorm

Quote from: Rynn on January 05, 2018, 12:50:47 AM
Just to clarify, when I said Hotspring Club, I was actually just referring to the Swimming Club with Masahiro thrown in. :P I'll try and keep the list updated as I get information. Should be easier for Joanie to consider things if all this info is neatly consolidated into one place.

We've reached the limit of 6 clubs, but depending on interest we could replace an existing option, or add more if we really need to. Keep the ideas and signups coming  :-X

*Current limit of 2 Clubs signups per person, maybe 3. Ask Joanie.

- Dance Club: [Lulukat?] + Clementine +
- Cooking Club: [Clementine?] + Michael +
- Gardening Club: [Michael?] + Npc +
- Swim Club: [??]
- Literature Club: [Jumoke] +
- Cuddle-Fly Club: [Selena] + Christopher

Amelie / Clementine / Erica / Faye / Maya
Christopher / Jumoke / Masahiro / Michael
Choko / Lulukat / Syra / Selena
Selene&Soleil /

I still say change Swim to Sports and roll them both together. Would probably be an easy way to pull both Amelie and Chris in, and anyone else intending on keeping up physical training or intending to enjoy some games. =p

I will be disappoint if we don't get a Hot Springs/Sauna Place, Steir. =p But i'll be pushing to add it, because this will clearly benefit everyone's relaxation and recovery and clearly is not because of the peeping and sexy potential, no siree

EDIT: Dammit Kath, that gif... *Can't stop following*

Steir

Quote from: Rynn on January 05, 2018, 12:50:47 AM
Just to clarify, when I said Hotspring Club, I was actually just referring to the Swimming Club with Masahiro thrown in. :P
Imagining Masa brooding as he was tricked into being put into a pool, inadvertently heating it up to a hot springs.

XD

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Kathyan on January 05, 2018, 12:55:18 AM
"A cuddle club, who told you such thing?, this the Club of Social Interaction Research"

None of that! No! *Points* Nnn~o~O!

Crash

"A cuddle club, who told you such thing?, this the Club of Social Interaction Research"

LOL!!!!! That gif is awesome.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Saric

Don't most public pools have a hot tub section these days? Given the types of pokemon you get in such environments I expect this school would have an extra deluxe one! XD
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Rynn

I might need people to start indicating how serious they're being, since I'm not sure which suggestions are jokes, and which are serious anymore.

I'm not sure about joining Swimming with general athletics. It could work, but I'm a bit worried that broadening the definition of a club would make it lose its characteristics. I was joking at the start, but now that I think about it, Masahiro joining a swim club to overcome his innate dislike of water sounds hilarious.

Despite the interest, I'm not so sure about the flying club idea. Also not sure if Kathyan was serious... but having some sort of social club instead (with Lulukats help) might be more feasible. If we're merging part of me thinks turning this into a sports group (with the cuddle room) would be more appropriate. Think it'd be hilarious if it was a sports club... but the Club Prez Selena misappropriated all the funds into pillows and stuff.

Kathyan

I think we could also have the Dance club become the Music club instead so to include singers and musicians too, or to the Performing Arts club to include theater.

Oh, oh, the 'Guess What's Lulukat's Gender' Club xD
Quote from: Rynn on January 05, 2018, 01:06:39 AM
I might need people to start indicating how serious they're being, since I'm not sure which suggestions are jokes, and which are serious anymore.
This was a joke :P , the guise for the cuddling club as a social one might not, if making such would be possible. :)

Gardsorm

All I know is that we're turning this school upside down before it's even begun... xD Hopefully Sabrina doesn't regret the people she's managed to have enroll in her academy now.

Quote from: Saric on January 05, 2018, 01:04:58 AM
Don't most public pools have a hot tub section these days? Given the types of pokemon you get in such environments I expect this school would have an extra deluxe one! XD

Hm, potentially! I also imagine those shower rooms are gonna see alot of use...

I'm not sure about joining Swimming with general athletics. It could work, but I'm a bit worried that broadening the definition of a club would make it lose its characteristics. I was joking at the start, but now that I think about it, Masahiro joining a swim club to overcome his innate dislike of water sounds hilarious.

Despite the interest, I'm not so sure about the flying club idea. Also not sure if Kathyan was serious... but having some sort of social club instead (with Lulukats help) might be more feasible. If we're merging part of me thinks turning this into a sports group (with the cuddle room) would be more appropriate. Think it'd be hilarious if it was a sports club... but the Club Prez Selena misappropriated all the funds into pillows and stuff.

if it helps, I was being pretty serious through my posts. o= But yeah, broadening the definition might not be such a good idea. I think at this point, we can only really play it by ear. We definitely need to settle on a list of 5 or 6, max of 3 clubs joinable maybe unless Joanie says otherwise. That way we can assign and attend them on different days/hours.

- Performance Club [Music, Dance, Theatre]: [Lulukat?] + Clementine +
- Economics Club [Culinary Arts, Social Etiquette, Crafts]: [Clementine] + Michael +
- Gardening Club [Planting, Caretaking, Harvesting]: [Michael] + Npc +
- Olympics Club [Swim, Track, Acrobatics?]: [??]
- Literature Club [Reading, Writing, Translating]: [Jumoke]
- Sports Club [Uhhh, i'll get back to you on these?] [??]:

How does this list feel so far?

QuoteOh, oh, the 'Guess What's Lulukat's Gender' Club xD

Once every few days, the group will gather around a picture of her and stare intensely trying to discern just what Lulukat is besides a wonder of the world.  ;D

Rynn

Quote from: Kathyan on January 05, 2018, 01:13:34 AMOh, oh, the 'Guess What's Lulukat's Gender' Club xD
Waste of a club slot, Lulukat's gender is obvious.
Lulukat's gender is Lulukat. Mystery solved.

Since there'll inevitably be different points of view, for the ease of figuring things out, I think it' might be best to leave club merging to the person in charge of the club. So if Kathyan's okay with Dance being merged with Music that's a green light. But me suggesting Flying club be changed is a pending until Saric says otherwise.

Or... I let Gardsorm handle this, since that kinda works too... though I personally feel as if it's too broad. Cooking Club is a gathering for food-lovers and having someone specializing in paper-mache doesn't really work or add anything of tangible substance. I think overall we just need to surrender ourselves to the fact that we can't cover everything in 6 clubs, and we'll just need to OOC compromise and settle on a small handful that everyone's willing to wedge themselves into.

Kathyan

Since Lulukat is still with a question mark, and no I'm not talking about her gender this time but about her position in the Performance club, yes she will be president.
Quote from: Rynn on January 05, 2018, 01:26:46 AM
Since there'll inevitably be different points of view, for the ease of figuring things out, I think it' might be best to leave club merging to the person in charge of the club. So if Kathyan's okay with Dance being merged with Music that's a green light. But me suggesting Flying club be changed is a pending until Saric says otherwise.
And yes I'm fine with the merge, actually my suggestion as well

Quote from: Gardsorm on January 05, 2018, 01:18:34 AM
Once every few days, the group will gather around a picture of her and stare intensely trying to discern just what Lulukat is besides a wonder of the world.  ;D
Can I be president of this club too? xD  I'll let members stare intensely under her skirt too. Although they would have to kneel pretty low, Lulukat is not very tall :P

OMG you almost made me literally roll on the floor out of laugh xD

Or... I let Gardsorm handle this, since that kinda works too... though I personally feel as if it's too broad. Cooking Club is a gathering for food-lovers and having someone specializing in paper-mache doesn't really work or add anything of tangible substance. I think overall we just need to surrender ourselves to the fact that we can't cover everything in 6 clubs, and we'll just need to OOC compromise and settle on a small handful that everyone's willing to wedge themselves into.
Maybe there could be more clubs but for npcs only like the photography club, or the videogames club, or the mystery club... um that last actually might be the 'Guess What's Lulukat's Gender' Club :P

Gardsorm

true, I guess I got too ambitious with the list... Hm, trying to appease everyone here and make something for everyone is just a tad harder than I thought. =p Still, thanks for the input! I wasn't thinking paper-mache when I suggested Crafts as part of it, but I can't really remember the proper term anyway... *Hangs head* But we'll keep working at this, either in topic or via PM so we don't keep cluttering- Actually, shouldn't we move this to the OOC? xD

@Kathyan: Lulukat is just going places at this point... Keep running with the 3rd gender thing, soon she's gonna get her own bathroom between the Boys and Girls. =p

Crash

Gardsom - I would prefer Cooking Club just be Cooking Club not Economics.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Saric

I mean I was totally serious about Selena having a flying club and then misappropriating the room and funds into pillows and stuff! You don't need much for flying when it's mostly done outside and any props can be 'appropriated' from ether the swim team or the track team!

I think there are two simple answers to this.
1. There can be more then 6 clubs, there are just 6 clubs that PCs will be interacting in! There can totally be a 'Debate Club' somewhere on campus, if none of the PCs are in it together then it doesn't really matter as far as the six we're picking now does it?
2. You can be in a non-'main' club, and reference club activities, as long as no other PC's or Named NPCs are in it... or you agree to keep all club activities 'off screen' as it were.

Boom, problem solved!

So from the sound of things, Cooking Club is confirmed, Dance Club is confirmed, and Gardening Club is confirmed, because we have multiple members in each.

Swim Club and Flying Club have interest but are not yet confirmed with multiple members.

A Literary Club and Social Club have been put forward but are not yet agreed on.

Does anyone see a problem with this system or list of 'mainstream' clubs?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Ershin

Thanks for all the kind welcomes :D

"... What's that boss? Join the performance and the social interaction research clubs with you? No problem @.@"

Gardsorm

Ershin knows how I feel staring at that, lmao.

So, picked a third power yet for Erica? o: I think as soon as you do, I'll say to go post her in the character thread. I'll just catch the flak from Joanie later. =p

Ershin

I was considering the opposite of emotion manipulation, being able to read/sense emotion?

Gardsorm

Quote from: Ershin on January 05, 2018, 03:15:16 AM
I was considering the opposite of emotion manipulation, being able to read/sense emotion?

Empathy? Sure, that definitely sounds possible! Matter of fact, I believe Saric was the one that actually suggested that even. ^_^

So go ahead, add Empathy to Erica's power set and post your profile in here as soon as you get a chance!

Rynn

Quote from: Ershin on January 05, 2018, 03:15:16 AMI was considering the opposite of emotion manipulation, being able to read/sense emotion?

Nice choice, though have you decided whether you want to go futa or female? 
Pssst go female, we're cooler and our cookies aren't contaminated

JoanieSappho

About clubs: I'm thinking two and the cuddle (and most likely flying) would definitely have to be unofficial.
Although I'm sure they'll be popular.

Ershin

Quote from: Rynn on January 05, 2018, 03:26:29 AM
Nice choice, though have you decided whether you want to go futa or female? 
Pssst go female, we're cooler and our cookies aren't contaminated
Have yet to decide.
Thank goodness it's only between two, today a friend showed me that New York recognises 31 genders. I'd hate to have to go through a list that long to pick one

Rynn

Quote from: Ershin on January 05, 2018, 01:05:28 PM
Have yet to decide.
Thank goodness it's only between two, today a friend showed me that New York recognises 31 genders. I'd hate to have to go through a list that long to pick one
Seriously? That sounds more stupid to me than it does progressive... but I guess people like their labels these days. I'm starting to see why old people speak so fondly of the good ol' days when things were so simple  :-(

willows

Hi! I'm new to this thread, although some of y'all might recognize me! After I was approached about this RP and checked it out, I sort of... immediately fell in love with the concept? Like, pokemon gijinka have always been this big interest of mine and although I haven't done a Pokemon RP I've always imagined doing something like this? And the fact that all of you guys seem so great so far is just icing on the cake, for all of this!

I'm Willow and without further ado, I introduce the little slice of heaven I wanna offer to y'all! I'm looking forward to interacting with each and every one of you once the RP gets started up n-n

Flaming Hot Cheeto

"Did you want a fight?!"

"Okay, you win..." (NSFW)

Name: Azari

Height: 5'11

Orientation: Bisexual

Description: Azari looks like one would expect a farmhand to appear. Strong in body, sturdy in stance, and dark in tone. She wouldn't consider herself a lush, but she doesn't like covering her body up too much because it's uncomfortable, so the woman sticks to wearing dresses, skirts, things she can fight in/rip if she's in a hurry. Typically, her hair covers her ears when she's trying to 'blend in' but in the heat of a good fight, it's pretty hard to miss, along with the pitch darkness of her forearms that people usually mistake for gloves. In spite of her taste in clothing, she usually keeps her back hidden to obscure the pair of feathery (and typically useless) cream colored wings. The tattoo on her left thigh is the pattern of a roaring flame, the very same design most Blazikens have on their heads when enraged.

Bio: She was born to a nomadic pair of parents, who enjoyed travelling the varying regions in order to see the sights and taste the unique foods each region had to offer, so Azari never really had a set 'home'. In a world where Human-Poki breeding was still so fresh, people were somewhat surprised at the sight of a trainer traveling with her lover and child in such a fashion. Having no interest in really pursing the Pokemon League itself, her parents spent much of their time cultivating fighting styles, since her mother was a fabled martial artist in the continent in her prime. With this in mind, the sort of education Azari received was interesting! But, since she was never really able to stay in one place too long, she was never able to make good friends, outside of her partners at the various dojos she practiced at. Coming to this mysterious new school for Hybrids like her, the girl is apprehensive about making new friends, while excited to see others with her 'abilities'.

Parentage: Blaziken

Typing: Fire/Fighting Dual type

Powers:

• Hot Blooded!: When she's in danger or in the heat of a good fight, her fists and shins will combust
  • Nothing But Legs~: As a result of her training, Azari's body is very durable. She can take a good beating (or pounding~) without losing any stamina, and can employ such vitality to resist certain status effects
  • Birdy Senses: Azari's reflexes are abnormally high, and while she can't exactly see the future, she has a good sense for the physical space around her, and how people move.
Attacks:

Ember: Fire
Focus Energy: Normal/Status Effect
Sky Uppercut: Fighting
Flare Blitz: Fire/Fighting

Ons: Playfighting, rough sex, 'grinding' and threesomes/group sex, thighjobs/footjobs
Offs: Scat, watersports, people who are too submissive/give up too easily

Likes/Dislikes: She enjoys spicy foods! Sleeping in! and The Outdoors. Dislikes loud noises, sweets, and men who underestimate her.

I'll probably update this a bit more soon, but just lemme know if there's anything I should work on fixing!
Writer, nacoleptic bartender, saint's smile in a demon's body

links to my O2

And my idea thread!

Gardsorm

Hello there, willows, and it's great to see you again! I'm glad we managed to get a bunch of people who really enjoy the concept!

Well, you won't have to wait too long for game start! Last update we got yesterday reported we were about 3 days out from a start!

Honestly, you hit alot of the requirements pretty well in record time from what I see (Good initiative in spoilering that pic btw!). I do very much want to okay her, but Joanie's got the final say in approval, and I believe she's currently asleep. But i'll be forwarding your profile to her very shortly. That being said, we have only one other fire type and no fighting types whatsoever, so she'd be bringing both a new type to the table, and bringing up an underrepresented one in the game proper. So you have pretty much a 95% chance of getting okayed from what I can tell.

... As Co-GM, I am pretty much just going to say welcome to Sabrina's School for Special Students, and to post the profile here while I sort the details out with Joanie, and feel free to drop into the OOC and say hi. =p I can't see anything overly wrong with your profile that I would defer to Joanie to discuss. Most people are asleep right now but some creep on every now and then!

If you're truly concerned though, you're welcome to wait until she pops on and gives her approval!

JoanieSappho

Gardsorm

Oh what, wow, you came on faster than I expected. o: Works out great then!

Welcome to the game, willows! Drop Azari into the character sheets thread and feel free to drop yourself in the OOC!