You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 25, 2020, 01:57:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Be A Friend!
Recommend a writer.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Recruitment:Sabrina's School for Special Students (pokemon superhero highschool)  (Read 7909 times)

Offline LeSane

I added that since both you and Gard suggested the same thing. With that, I have three powers so now I am going back up to the judging circle.

Offline JoanieSapphoTopic starter

You're good to go, LeSane.

Online Laughing Hyena

Joanie, Gard, I have a question. I think I bungled up Christophers sheet as he currently has Flight as a power and Fly as a move. I shouldn't double down on a single thing so I seek permission from both GM and Co-Gm to change one or the other.

Joanie, Gard, I have a question. I think I bungled up Christophers sheet as he currently has Flight as a power and Fly as a move. I shouldn't double down on a single thing so I seek permission from both GM and Co-Gm to change one or the other.
Yeah, you can change one. I'd probably suggest the move, but that's just me.

Offline Gardsorm

Damn, Lightspeed Joanie swooped in for that one, haha.

Well, there you have it. Maybe you can opt for Thunder Fang like the idea you had yesterday? o=

Offline Saric

• Professional Dark Lord
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Because black iron never goes out of style.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0

Isn't Fly a TM only move anyway? I thought we weren't allowed to take those?

Online Laughing Hyena

Isn't Fly a TM only move anyway? I thought we weren't allowed to take those?

Not for Salamance it isn't. They learn it upon evolution. But since TMs aren't a thing, Sleep Talk is out. Damnit I was hoping to avoid that. (Should have stuck with hydriggedon)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 05:58:59 PM by Laughing Hyena »

Offline Ershin

Name: Erica Schroeder
Height: 4'8"
Orientation: Bisexual
Description and Bio: Erica's mother was renowned as a master of pokémon beauty contests, with her Eevee by her side there seemed to be little stopping her on her path to become an idol in her chosen field, the very best like no one ever was. This all changed when her little Eevee evolved into a Sylveon. At first she was ecstatic, but her mood quickly changed, she simply felt passive, calm. Did she mind that her darling pet was gently pushing her legs apart with his newly acquired ribbons? Of course not. Or that his sharp teeth were pulling down her underwear? That his penis was becoming engorged and ready to thrust into her? Why should she. Everything was fine, calm. Many repeated encounters per day after that and Erica was born. While her new perpetually calm demeanour meant that she could never show any enthusiasm on the stage and would never become famous in her own right, Sylveon kept up his routine to make sure his family, now expecting to grow again, was cared for.

Erica, despite being able to manipulate the emotions of others as her sire can, tends to be rather shy on first contact, though becomes much firendlier and more chipper with continued exposure, usually feeling less and less need to mess with the feelings of others... unless she wants to mess with them to make herself less anxious, feel better or is a little horny and needs someone to grant consent right now.
Needs glasses to see but usually wears contacts. She's a little short for her age, but that's likely due to her sire's side of the family, also gaining naturally pink hair and bright blue eyes from him.

Parentage: Sylveon
Typing: Fairy
Powers:
  • Emotion Manipulation
  • Prehensile ribbons (tentacles)
  • "Empathy" (sensing emotion)
Attacks:
  • Draining Kiss
  • Skill Swap
  • Misty Terrain
  • Swift
Ons: Threesomes, cuddling and kissing, foreplay, being dominant, (being submissive),
Offs: Scat, watersports, guro
Likes: Cute things, observing mischief, helping others relax, music, cooking
Dislikes: Gross stuff, being too cold, loud noise, being the target of mischief-makers, ice cream

Additional Images

« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 12:57:55 PM by Ershin »

Offline Gardsorm

Oh wow, she's a cutie, and a smol! Erica is coming together quite nicely! Just one more power and I feel like Joanie will have no trouble okaying Erica for the game. :3

Fairy type, hm... You could adapt Cute Charm or Pixilate like Sylveons' abilities. =p Or you could do something with a Disarming Appearance that gets people to lower their guards around her before she moves in to do something? =p
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 07:18:47 PM by Gardsorm »

Offline Ershin

Well Cute Charm would likely fall under emotion manipulation. Honestly based on Sylveon's pokedex-sm entries and lore descriptions I'm not sure what to give her for a third ability

Offline Yukina

She looks so adorable! :)

Offline Gardsorm

Well Cute Charm would likely fall under emotion manipulation. Honestly based on Sylveon's pokedex-sm entries and lore descriptions I'm not sure what to give her for a third ability

And that's what I'm here to help with. o: Maybe we can get a little creative. Perhaps cause hallucinations in others? Or maybe we can go with a sort of healing power? Since I don't think anyone really has something healing-focused besides status curing...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 07:54:42 PM by Gardsorm »

Offline Kathyan

Name: Erica Schroeder
Do I see a second Lulukat here? :P

Either way cute character :) and even when you are not approved yet I dare to say already welcome to the game Ershin. :D

Offline Hexed

Wow. Even smaller then Amelie. And another psy manipulator.

That's going to be hilarious when they choose the same target and 'fight' over him/her/it.

Offline Crash

Lovely character Ershin.

So, four of each, and two Lulukats, noted.  :P

Looking good and cute so far! I would suggest powers but those two do rather cover everything said in Sylveon's pokedex entries.

Offline Saric

• Professional Dark Lord
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Because black iron never goes out of style.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0

Why not give her empathy? It combines well with her emotional manipulation and fits what her sire can do with his tentacles.

Offline Rynn

I'm a little late to the welcoming party, but going to echo everyone else and say "Welcome" and that Erica's adorable!... Though with a sylveon as a parent I guess I always knew she would be :P

I'm probably not the best person to turn to when it comes to powers, but you might be able to glean something new if you focus on how Erica's current abilities work. Is emotional manipulation something she can just do without any restriction? Or does she need eye contact? Could go down the Lulukat route and have puppy-dog eyes that make people more inclined to do what she wants? Since no one seems to be going with ditto, light shapeshifting could work well with the female/futa aspect of your character too since I think Fae and Fairyfolk generally have some sort of shapeshifting ability. Could also imagine going with a more idol-oriented approach. Giving her powers that mesmerize people to look at her, entrancing singing skills, etc

Offline Steir

<.<...!

>.>....

Don't ask when Masahiro simply decides to princess carry some people all of a sudden.

Masa: Like hell I'd do that!
Me: You did it with the kids and the pokemon you raised...
Masa: This and that are different!
Me: If you say so. :3c

Offline Rynn

I don't know if it's the bad-boy archetype that's getting to me, but for some reason I keep imagining Mashiro as being someone that's really bad with women. :P I can imagine him being a really nice human to pokemon, and a reliable big brother figure to those much younger than him... but when it comes to dealing with people who don't need his care... I keep imagining trouble :P Now that I think about it, a guy that's shy/awkward around women could be pretty cute...

Online Laughing Hyena

So, four of each, and two Lulukats, noted.  :P

Looking good and cute so far! I would suggest powers but those two do rather cover everything said in Sylveon's pokedex entries.

Ershin, I'd give your character a touch of iron will or some similar defenses against similar manipulations. Fairy Types often have very high special defense and possibly amongst steel types as the most durable types of pokemon. Or some kind of Fairy type attacks like Moonlight or such to the moves.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 10:27:51 PM by Laughing Hyena »

Offline Kathyan

Lulukat's impression on Masahiro:
He looks dangerous but Lulukat cares little about that, more importantly he is athletic and muscular, I don't why but she'll wonder if he likes sports too. Anyway Lulukat will approach him to know him better.

<.<...!

>.>....
Although now I wonder now, is Masa going to be this crazy in game too? If so I like him already. ^^

Lulukat's impression on Erica:
Likes watching mischief and not being a victim of it? Sounds like someone Lulukat would love to drag around. Since she likes music too maybe she'd like dancing too, already offers her to join Lulukat in the dance club ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 10:32:38 PM by Kathyan »

Offline Crash

I do like that dance club.  Does Lulu give lessons?  Because CeCe might want them... ::)

Offline Kathyan

If I'm allowed to be in charge of dance club admissions, or better yet to be the club's president she could test CeCe's potential, and then give her some private lessons. ;)

CeCe better be good at stretching and spreading then. >:)

Offline Rynn

I do like that dance club.  Does Lulu give lessons?  Because CeCe might want them... ::)

Just a quick note to the GM's. I know you guys are busy and all, but once we get room arrangements figured out. It could be nice to have compile a list of relevant clubs with player input. It'd make player planning a lot easier, and take the burden off you guys in the long run. Not really thinking anything too complex, just a quick write up like;

Sleeping Club: Sophie, Tom, Joe
Walking Club: Matthew, Sarah

It might stimulate a few people into coming up with their own clubs instead of everyone latching on to Cece's cooking. And others might be inspired to join up. Players could do this individually, but streamlining the process into one is definitely more efficient.