You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 23, 2020, 08:09:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Recruitment:Sabrina's School for Special Students (pokemon superhero highschool)  (Read 7855 times)

Offline Gardsorm

Heya Crash! So far:

Plusle/Minun, Alakazam, Klefki, Miltank, Meganium, Magnemite, Zoroark (maybe?), Mismagius, Sableye, Feraligatr, a possible Hypnos, possible Machop, a choice between Ditto, Sylveon, or Eevee for someone, and Tentacruel so far!

Offline Crash

Thanks!

Offline Gardsorm

Not a problem, always glad to run an assist. ^^y

Also, had to go back and double check incase I missed anyobe, lmao.

Offline Rynn

Fleh ninja'd by Gardsorm again but posting cause I can;

Alakazam: Sabrina (JoanieSappho) // Psychic
Plusle: Soleil (JoanieSappho) // Electric
Minun: Selene (JoanieSappho) // Electric

Miltank: Sakurako (Yugishogun) // Normal
Zoroark: Kousei (Snake) // Dark
Klefki: Faye (DomJoe) // Steel/Fairy
Meganium: Michael (Gardsorm) // Grass
Feraligatr: Choko (Angie) // Water
Magnemite: Amelie (Hexed) // Electic/Steel
Mismagius: Maya (Rynn) // Ghost/
Salamence Christopher (Laughing Hyena) // Flying/Dragon
Hypo: Lulukat (Kathyan) // Psychic
Lopunny: Clementine (Crash) // Normal

Sableye: Syra (Snake) // Dark/Ghost
Sylveon Erica (Ershin) // Fairy

Machop: Unknown (Tonberryshuffle) // Fighting

---

Fire:
Water: Feraligatr
Grass: Meganium
Electric: Plusle/Minun, Magnemite*
Ground:
Rock:
Steel: Klefki*, Magnemite*
Ice:
Flying: Salamence*
Bug:
Fighting: Machop
Normal: Miltank, Lopunny
Psychic: Alakazam, Hypo
Ghost: Mismagius, Sableye*
Dark: Zoroark, Sableye*
Fairy: Klefki*, Sylveon
Poison:
Dragon: Salamence*
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 12:28:10 PM by Rynn »

Offline JoanieSapphoTopic starter

I wouldn't count Sabrina. She's more of a story element than a character. She'll be around, kinda, but not seriously interacting too much. (also, something of a sheet demonstration)

Offline Crash

I like these two images but looking for more....

Offline Gardsorm

Someone sure loves their poison types (don't blame you, I love them too)! Maybe you can fulfill Joanie's semi-unspoken wish and make a Salazzle girl. o:

Offline Crash

You mean like...

Salazzle Girl
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 03:43:01 PM by Crash »

Offline Gardsorm

Why yes Crash, like that. xD Wonder if these work too...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Gotta admit, your pic choices look great!

Offline Laughing Hyena

Not many images for tentacruel or malutar pokemorph males. Tyranitar, salamance and dragonite on the other hand...

Offline Crash

Why yes Crash, like that. xD Wonder if these work too...

Gotta admit, your pic choices look great!

Yeah saw those too.  Not sure what I am liking more at this point.

Offline Gardsorm

Well, lemme not overload you or anything. o: So far you got Arbor legacy, Muk legacy, and if you seriously want to consider it, Salazzle legacy. =p All three have their potentials to be fun to play ingame. :3

@Laughing: I usually see them more as females in oictures, yeah. ;_; As for those... Well, we don't have anyone that looks particularly rough, so any of those 3 sound welcome, unless you're dead set on having tentacles. xD

Offline Crash

Well, lemme not overload you or anything. o: So far you got Arbor legacy, Muk legacy, and if you seriously want to consider it, Salazzle legacy. =p All three have their potentials to be fun to play ingame. :3
D

i could make Salazzle and Arbor poison sisters...maybe I can keep Joanie's twins busy. ;)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 03:54:00 PM by Crash »

Offline Gardsorm

Ohhhhh, I like the way you think, my friend!  >:)

Go nuts, can't wait to see that end result. o:

Offline Laughing Hyena

@Laughing: I usually see them more as females in oictures, yeah. ;_; As for those... Well, we don't have anyone that looks particularly rough, so any of those 3 sound welcome, unless you're dead set on having tentacles. xD

I was but I cannot find a way to make it viable as a bruiser. Tentacruel is more of a defensive tank and Malutar is more special attacks than physical attacker. I didn't want to betray the style. As for my other potential legacies... I'd need to think about it as hydrigedon would be a compromise of such but it might be weird penetrating with snake like heads. ^_^

Offline Rynn

Not many images for tentacruel or malutar pokemorph males. Tyranitar, salamance and dragonite on the other hand...

Did a quick look around myself, and I have to say... limiting yourself to pokemorphs is probably a bad idea. Especially if you're after a guy. I mean Crash seems to be going down that route, but I think everyone else thus far has just grabbed some completely unrelated image. If you really wanted some sort of connection between the pokemon and the character, you could just go for someone with long blue hair? Or maybe an outfit that somehow gives a similar feel. Two common images off the top of my head that I've seen floating around

Offline Laughing Hyena

Selected Image

You're right Rynn it was a bad idea. So after a quick search... BAM! Here we go. I have a decent image.

Offline Crash

I mean Crash seems to be going down that route.

I just wanted to see what was out there and found some interesting ones.  I noticed that that was not the route others were taking too.  Which is cool.  I can move away from pokemorphs too if that is desired.

Offline Rynn

I just wanted to see what was out there and found some interesting ones.  I noticed that that was not the route others were taking too.  Which is cool.  I can move away from pokemorphs too if that is desired.
No, no, no. If you can find a nice image I think that's really cool. But in most instances there won't be too many options to choose from (especially guys, since pokegirls are more common than pokeguys). Was just saying it's a bad idea to box oneself in and settle for a shabby image, when there's plenty of other non-pokemorph images out there.

You're right Rynn it was a bad idea. So after a quick search... BAM! Here we go. I have a decent image.
I'd say it's a fair bit better than 'decent' if you ask me ;)
On an unrelated note, white hair and tanned skin always makes me think Egypt, or at least sandy desert in anime for some reason. I can understand the tan, but not sure why the white hair.

Offline Laughing Hyena

Possibly a heritage from his pokemon lineage. Maybe his pokemon lineage was Shiny? Also I have decided on Salamance as my poke heritage.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 04:27:02 PM by Laughing Hyena »

Offline Crash

Was just saying it's a bad idea to box oneself in and settle for a shabby image

I agree 100%

Offline Ershin

Decided to go with Sylveon and started writing stuff down, profile is still very WIP but thought I'd post what I've got for now and edit it some more tomorrow after work. Hopefully I'll be able to find a good picture as well.

"WIP"
Name: Erica Schroeder
Height: 5'1"
Orientation: Bisexual
Description and Bio: Give us something, at least. A paragraph or two.
Parentage: Sylveon
Typing: Fairy
Powers:
  • Emotion Manipulation
  • Prehensile ribbons (tentacles)
Attacks:
  • Draining Kiss
  • Skill Swap
  • Misty Terrain
  • Swift
Ons:
Offs: Scat, watersports, guro
Likes: At least 3/4 non-sexual things they like and a roughly equal number that they dislike.
Dislikes:

Offline Gardsorm

@Laughing: Going with a Shiny Salamence legacy? I wonder how obvious it'll be or if something like that would need to be asked. Sounds like he'd be quite the lucky child. xD

@Ershin: Looking good so far! Can't wait to see how she looks finalized. ^_^

Offline Crash

For a moment I thought her name was Erica Schrodinger which would have been kind of hilarious.

Offline Gardsorm

Is it as hilarious (in a good way) as one of the character ideas I've seen on this site being a godzilla gijinka as a Kaiju-type monster girl with the name Mia Khalifa?