The Mistress...and the day that went awry.

Started by Ironmale, January 16, 2009, 09:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironmale

Hello all,

This is my first post in here. I was wondering if any lady out there might be up for a story where she ends up taking control - or trying to take control - of a strong man.

Open to suggestions on the story. Or I have a few options.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ironmale

Something simple, maybe drugged on the way out of the gym after a workout ... and wakes up who knows where.

Or a businessman traveling on the road who runs into some trouble with a female trooper... a trip to an abandoned prison follows.

Or maybe a neighbor who tries to steal a swim in his neighbors yard on a hot night... and runs into trouble with her.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ironmale

It was David Cianci's third consecutive week on the road and he was tired.

It was late and long, flat, empty desert stretching out before him at dusk was beautiful, but monotonous. His life for the last, was it 20 days now?, was the same. Rise early, meet and interview people all day, get back to the hotel to work out and go to bed.

Life as a documentary filmmaker offered rewards. Meeting people was interesting and putting the film together was fulfilling. But the road life could drain anyone. And here he was, 35, in the prime of his life and he was alone. His friends tried to set him up with women. That wasn't a problem for him. But the dates usually descended into simple trips back to his place, for one raucous night with little time for anything long term.

So he drove across the Arizona desert, engine nearly redlined, hoping to get to the next hotel soon.

The heat was still radiating off the sand and the windows were down. His white shirt was flapping in the wind.

When I get to the next stop I am going to have a cold beer and knock off for the night, he thought, No workout tonight. I'm bushed.

That was when he saw the flashers in the mirror.....