You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 27, 2021, 01:58:27 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The One Worthy Of A Princess(MxF, Writer Gender doesnt matter)  (Read 917 times)

Offline Norsegod1839Topic starter

• Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • Happily Committed Interested In Writing Only
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The One Worthy Of A Princess(MxF, Writer Gender doesnt matter)
« on: December 22, 2017, 10:30:08 pm »
Hi there! This is a role play I am heavily interested in doing! It is a idea near and dear to my heart and I thank you all for taking the time to come in and read it!

Without Further Ado

YC: The princess of an alien world fat outside the earth solar system. One which has achieved space flight and whose reputation in the galaxy is up to you. The alien race, the body type, the looks and all of that is completely up to my co writer. The only request is they be somewhat akin to someone like say Starfire, other than in body type and looks go nuts.

She would be the princess of her race a strong warrior who is embarking on a great quest. Her culture dictates that only the strong can marry the strong. (Think Maxima from Superman, OR the four armed princess in Ben 10) She travels the galaxy searching for her husband so she can go home and take the crown. So far none have been worthy of her.

This quest has landed her on earth which has its own super hero's. She gets diplomatic protection and is offered the chance to work with the E.D.C Earth Defense Corp. Which has its own premier super hero team!

MC:

My character is paraplegic

A childhood accident his brother caused has left him unable to use his legs. His brother who is a tech prodigy genius type is of course racked with guilt. This guilt has led him to join the E.D.C  and use their funding to create the Freedom armor.

The freedom armor allows him to walk however due to the limitations and the new tech he can not be in it forever. The armor also has many functions, functions he uses as the hero Mr. Freedom. He works with the E.D.C helping people as much as he can.

So princess comes to earth looking to save lives and find a man and my character is the one who ultimately proves himself worth of her!

Note this isn't for the faint of heart. I do not plan on having my guy magically cured of his paralysis. He will not be able to walk without the armor and he can not wear the armor indefinitely. This is a story about him proving himself as capable without it.

Of proving himself worthy without it.

I also sort of want the princess to not be okay with it at first.... it even causes her to look down on him. Obviously I do not need her to be mean about it but this should be a real problem they both need to over come. I want her to fall in love with him not just because he is handsome but because he proves himself as being the only one who is worthy to be at her side.

So if you are interested! Then please shoot me a PM!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 05:29:33 pm by EroticLiteracy »

• Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: The One Worthy Of A Princess(MxF, Writer Gender doesnt matter)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 06:07:59 pm »
I have an example of the role play I am looking to do!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280193.msg13774918#msg13774918

Also some concept art

Also I will make sure to point out that my character the super hero who is in a wheel chair will be able to have sex annd just can not use his legs!

• Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 05:29:09 pm »
Update 1/31/18

I went ahead and fixed a few spelling and grammar errors!

• Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 02:10:20 pm »
Update

3/11/18

This has actually been absorbed into my actual one on one thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279073.0

After a bit this thread will be deleted as it is now on my main page