Star Wars Old Republic: Throne of Alderaan *TAKEN*

Started by BlackStone, December 21, 2017, 01:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

I will admit to after watching The Last Jedi to want to write a story, but something set in the Old Republic time period, and to take the basic plot of the Alderaan in the fact the King of Alderaan had died from a coup attempt by House Ulgo.   House Ulgo has turned upon both the Sith Empire and the Republic, and because of such neither side can allow them to continue to have control of such a vital and strategic planet.   I am open to how this story would take place. 

1) My character is a Sith who is more lightside than the dark, a sense of honor about him yet still dedicated to the Sith Empire.  Your character can be either the Jedi sent by the Republic, or your character could be the heir to Alderaan on the run.

2) Your character is the Sith, and I can be the Jedi or the heir.

Of course if you have a pitch I would like to hear it as well.  I would like all parties involved to be Force users.  The scene of Ben Solo and Rey fighting together was a strong one, and I would like to write a similarly moving scene with someone.  My On and Offs are below, as is a link to writing projects both past and present here on E!.  If you think we would be  a match, let me know and lets discuss.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Blackstone

TheLegionary

Interesting plot! I have just read the Knights of the Old Republic!