You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 01, 2021, 07:50:01 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some Ideas (M lf F for adventure)  (Read 470 times)

Offline National AcrobatTopic starter

Some Ideas (M lf F for adventure)
« on: December 18, 2017, 12:54:31 pm »
Elric and Moonglum

I'm a huge fan of the Elric series, and it was the first real fantasy series I ever read. My first two ADnD Characters waaaaaay back in the very early 80's were both modeled on Elric (the old 1e F/MU combo that could wear armor and cast spells, you just couldn't beat it).

However I've always wanted to do a twist on that pair. Elric is Elric (who I'd play) but Moonglum is actually a woman, very sexy and a skilled swordswoman or sorceress in her own right, and the two have plenty of (mis)adventures while Elric tries to stave off Stormbringer from eating every soul he touches.

Or Moonglum is a beautiful, devout priestess of Donblas the Justice Maker, who makes it her point to try to keep Elric from damning innocents and feeding his sword and tries to convince him to give up the sword, and lead a life of peace and virtue, all the while they have a torrid affair and series of adventures as she accompanies him to try to change his ways, as the two cannot deny their attraction.

All the while in both scenarios, Yrkoon is ever present, and trying to find them to have it out with his cousin.

Star Wars

No specific plots, but I prefer Rebellion Era (Rebel Pilots for the action and adventure) or Clone Wars (the obvious Jedi Master/Padawan dynamic).

I can always come up with a scenario for SW. Having just seen the Last Jedi twice over the weekend, in a mood for some SW.