You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 20, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for DM/Amateur Players for D&D or maybe even Pathfinder Campaign  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Vergil1989

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Win a thousand fights, but you can only lose one.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Lol Critical Role is my poison of choice when it comes to online tabletop stuff.  :D  That aside, thank you for that Flower, truly, but he's at home and doing okay otherwise, so there's that at least.  He also has a doctor's appointment in a couple of days that'll HOPEFULLY give us a way to deal with all this stuff, so things are much better than what they were.

Having said that, I know nothing about Pathfinder, having only bought the rulebook a couple days ago now.  I'd be willing to do Pathfinder, but I prefer D&D is all.  :D  I don't have any of the Dungeon Master books nor the experience to even try to do it myself, otherwise I would.  I COULD, strong emphasis there, at least TRY though.  I might be willing to do a solo game if you want to give it a shot Flower.  :D  It'd probably be level 1 though for ease of my own sanity let alone yours lol.  I also have a Discord if you want to chat, but given our shared like for Tal'Dorei and the world of Exandria period, would a game set there be to your liking?

Offline FlowerTopic starter

• Rumple || Critter || Hyacinth Forever Dancing
  • Mentor
  • Carnite
  • Let the Music Play || You Can Dance If You Want To
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I'm not in favor of the blind leading the blind. xD However, I certainly would consider a small story (2 - 3 participants + the GM) if the plot was good enough with an experienced GM.

The only reason why I mentioned Pathfinder is because someone said it isn't hard to learn.

Offline Vergil1989

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Understandable.  :D  I just thought I'd throw the offer out there though.

Online Blythe

If there are still people looking for a D&D 5e game that has a DM who will teach newbies/beginners/amateurs to D&D, I am willing to run such a game.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=295216.0

Please take a look and let me know here in this thread if this is something newbie players to D&D would like to give a try.

High priority would be given to people who don't know how to play D&D or who are amateurs (only played 1 or 2 games). If there's enough interest from new players, I can take this to a general interest check. (Note: If Flower is interested, as they are the OP of this thread, they will automatically receive a reserve spot in the group, as they were the person originally looking for this)

Is okay if folks are not interested, of course, but I thought I would offer. :)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 10:57:08 PM by Blythe »

• Mentor
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
I'm definitely interested.  ;D I shall work up a sheetsie.

Offline Vergil1989

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Well, while I have seen a lot of Critical Role and the like, and while I have played at least two games, both of them ended pretty quick due to either RL concerns OR because of the group themselves falling apart.  If you still have room, I might swing by Blythe, if you'll have me of course.

Online Blythe

Well, the only reserve spot at the moment is for Flower--for everyone else, it'll be the usual 'I'll see what sheets I get and think about what meshes well in a group' which is my typical MO for group games--which is to say that you are welcome to submit a sheet, Vergil. I am thinking I may need to make a more general interest check since the 'GMs looking for players' area does get more traffic. I'll get a thread up for that some time tonight and link it here.

Offline Vergil1989

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I was more just asking for clarification, but cool.  :D  I'll be looking forward to the interest thread though.  See ya Blythe and thanks for answering my inquiry if nothing else.

• Mentor
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
Well, the only reserve spot at the moment is for Flower--for everyone else, it'll be the usual 'I'll see what sheets I get and think about what meshes well in a group' which is my typical MO for group games--which is to say that you are welcome to submit a sheet, Vergil. I am thinking I may need to make a more general interest check since the 'GMs looking for players' area does get more traffic. I'll get a thread up for that some time tonight and link it here.

Super excited! I've been slowly chipping away at my sheet. I was an idiot and messed up but I do think I'm on the right track again.

Online Blythe

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=295445.0

And the main interest check is up. For anyone interested in a game for players new to D&D, follow the link and post there. :)

Let me know if you need any help on that sheet, Flower. Feel free to post what you have in the interest check if you would like to give people an idea of what type of character you are playing. ^^