You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 23, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air~Started-Recruiting re-opened!  (Read 6290 times)

Offline Chantarelle

I’m might be interested in the fire elemental. Any other details or aspects about her you’d like to add?

Offline bubbyTopic starter

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • Can you save my heavy dirty soul
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I’m might be interested in the fire elemental. Any other details or aspects about her you’d like to add?

YAY!

First and foremost, you need to know that posting in this game is slow. We're talking a post every 2-3 weeks slow, and this is the pace we've all ok'd. So if you're looking for a quick game, this is not the one. However, those involved are DEDICATED. This story will take time, but we try very hard to make sure that everyone is in it to win it, no matter how long it takes!

Second, as far as the character: I would prefer that she be new into her Power. Earth and Water ( our Male Elements) are already quite proficient so I want their female counterparts to be just blossoming.  BennyQ plays Adunabeth who is our Air and she still has no clue what she is). As for age, she needs to be at least 18. You are welcome to read through the IC posts ( links in the first post of the OOC  that is linked in the first post here) that have already occurred to get a feel of the other players/characters involved.
Be prepared for torture. It hasn't happened yet, but it will, and as the game evolves the Queen and a couple of her People will be quite proficient at it.  >:)

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Offline Chantarelle

Thank you...let me read through the IC and I’ll get back to you.

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • View My Rolls
Thank you...let me read through the IC and I’ll get back to you.

Excellent.

Offline Chantarelle

Can you link me to the IC posts? Lol @ me

Offline azzmeister89

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Chantarelle, you and 1 other are interested in Fire. Due to the fact it's taken so long to acquire this interest I'm asking that you BOTH PM me your character sheet and I'll choose between the 2. I would like to have them by this coming weekend? If you can't in that timeline just shoot me a PM to let me know.

I'm SO looking forward to what you come up with!

There is also the fact that whichever doesn't get Fire, we REALLY need a Rebel Leader. Our last was female, so I'd love it if we had one again!

( And thank you azz darlin' for keeping an eye on this thread! <3 )

Offline azzmeister89

Not a problem 😊

Offline Chantarelle

Going to have to withdraw my interest, sorry.

Offline azzmeister89

Awww that sucks

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Going to have to withdraw my interest, sorry.

Sorry to hear it

Offline azzmeister89

Ok people we need more players!

In desperate need of Rebel characters although I'm sure the queen will be more than happy with a few more pawns..... erm...... I mean loyal subjects.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Ok people we need more players!

In desperate need of Rebel characters although I'm sure the queen will be more than happy with a few more pawns..... erm...... I mean loyal subjects.

ALL OF THE THIS!

Once again looking to expand just a bit in our small group game with a few extra peeps. I'd definitely like more Rebels but Loyalists as well are welcome, as I'm sure some of my loyal subjects will be switching sides...   >:)  Check the first post for a link to links that will let you read where we're at!

Offline Cailleach

• Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we will never cease to be amused!
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • Crone ~ Momma Bear ~ Goddess of Winter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air~Started-Recruiting re-opened!
« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2018, 05:22:12 PM »
Have just been approved so awkwardly waving my white flag and hoping that I'm not biting off more than I can chew.
I like that the game is a slow poster. It's been a while since I did character concepts as detailed as these ones so I hope you will bear with me. Are you still taking people?
If so I am more than happy to make a rebel to begin with one that gets disposed of even, that way I can gauge better if I am suited to the game or not but the concept had me at the title.

Hello by the way  :-)

Offline azzmeister89

« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2018, 06:07:18 PM »
Don't worry we are very laid back here. I'm sure we will be able to ease you in before the story gets super crazy.

Offline BennyQ

« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2018, 02:05:53 PM »
Welcome Cailleach! I think you will be a wonderful fit here :)

Offline Cailleach

• Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we will never cease to be amused!
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2018, 02:55:58 PM »
Don't worry we are very laid back here. I'm sure we will be able to ease you in before the story gets super crazy.

That is really great to know, thank you Azzmeister.
Appreciate it.

Welcome Cailleach! I think you will be a wonderful fit here :)

You're too sweet, thank you.

Unfortunately it's been a busy day trying to keep my youngest from being bored so this is the only opportunity I've had to log in, no chance at all to even think of a character but I will copy and paste character sheet and get working on something.

Thanks again.

Offline azzmeister89

« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2018, 03:30:57 PM »
There's no rush so don't worry. We are a slow moving but dedicated game so take your time!

Offline Cailleach

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2018, 03:34:55 PM »
There's no rush so don't worry. We are a slow moving but dedicated game so take your time!

Music to my ears.
Thanks.  ;D

---------------------------
Not sure if I have to do this for this particular game but may I reserve Katheryn Winnick please for my rebel
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 03:43:22 PM by Cailleach »

Offline azzmeister89

« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2018, 03:53:27 PM »
Nobody's face claimed her yet so unless there is another rebel affiliated girl waiting to swoop in I'm thinking your fine.

Offline Cailleach

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2018, 04:01:08 PM »
Fantabulastic!
Lovin' your avatar by the way  ;D

Offline azzmeister89

« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2018, 04:02:44 PM »
Don't be fooled, that cat is the origional source of all evil......

Offline blue bunny sparkle

« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2018, 04:09:30 PM »
Have just been approved so awkwardly waving my white flag and hoping that I'm not biting off more than I can chew.
I like that the game is a slow poster. It's been a while since I did character concepts as detailed as these ones so I hope you will bear with me. Are you still taking people?
If so I am more than happy to make a rebel to begin with one that gets disposed of even, that way I can gauge better if I am suited to the game or not but the concept had me at the title.

Hello by the way  :-)

Hey! Hi there!

I'm new to this group as well. You're not alone!

Welcome!

Offline Cailleach

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2018, 04:15:30 PM »
Don't be fooled, that cat is the origional source of all evil......

LMAO
I can believe it somehow - it's got that look about it.  ;D

Hey! Hi there!

I'm new to this group as well. You're not alone!

Welcome!

Aww fantastic, thank you for popping by to say welcome.
Makes me feel so much better again.

Offline Wajin

« Reply #149 on: July 22, 2018, 07:11:46 PM »
If you're going to make a disposable character, I have the perfect character to dispose of them :D seeing as he's just disposed of an NPC by breaking their back and feeding them to a flesh eating horse :D