You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 26, 2020, 10:57:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Thank You Veks"
You're the best!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Last Stand of Cadia. (40K looking for players. LGBTQ Friendly)  (Read 3561 times)

Offline PrimarchTopic starter

Abbadon the Despoiler has launched his Thirteenth Black Crusade
He has summoned all of his might and and set his attention squarely on Cadia.

...Cadia....
A population of eight hundred and fifty million people, all dedicated to its military.
Above orbit the Battlefleet Cadia stands ready to take the fight to any threat upon approach to the world
Upon Cadia's surface every city is devised as a war bunker, every street its own bastion and every building its own keep.
The Cadian Shock Troopers are some of the finest soldiers the Imperium of Man can produce, their disciipline, marksmanship and capacity of self sacrifice unrivaled.
The Cadian Interior Guard, the Internal Guard and even Inquisitors of the Ordo Malleus. They are all dedicated to holding the line.
Emperor preserve us, it may not be enough!

The Imperial world of Cadia (sometimes called the Cadian Gate) is a Fortress World that keeps the foul, inter dimensional demons of Chaos away from the Cradle of Mankind, Holy Terra. Without the brave men and women of Cadia, countless inhuman horrors would have swept over the whole of the Imperium and rendered mankind extinct, or worse. But it is through the brave sacrifices of countless members of the Imperial Guard (and especially the Cadian 8th Regiment) on the cold, snow covered world that have kept the Demons at bay for over 500 Generations.

Ever since the forces of Chaos began trying to invade our dimension and especially the world where our species first evolved, they have been held back by countless brave heroes, fighting for Humanity, for the Imperium, and for the God Emperor, who protects and guides us even in the darkest of times, and in whose faith protects us from possession. He sits upon a golden throne and watches over our souls once we fall in combat, and in return, we protect the vast, galactic Imperium and the thousands of worlds that it manages.

The chaos invasion has always been led by Abaddon the Despoiler, who seeks to see our cradle world burn until nothing but glass is left. And time and time again we have stopped him, sent him running back to the Eye of Terror like the roach he is...but as of late...what should have been another victory...turned into pure Hell. Loss after loss, countless soldiers killed, and territory loss. Cadia, once the most well defended planet in the Galaxy, is now at the breaking point. Half the planet has been lost and the enemy gains ground every moment. Everything we do only serves to delay the heretics and traitors. It seems the hour of darkness has come, and soon, we will see the twilight of the Imperium.

You are all members of the various types of Imperial Guard units. Whether you be a Cadian or  a Tallarn, or maybe even a Vostroyan, or an Ogryn or Ratling, you are the last hope for the world of Cadia. Abaddon even now with his demon forces beats upon the defenses of Cadia Gate, slowly breaking the will of the defenders and relishing in their suffering.

If this world falls, the rest of the Imperium might just well follow. We already have fallback points planned and some low level evacuations are in effect. But for the most part we are holding our line. There are many more planets than just Cadia depending upon us.

It has been a week since the attack started, contact has been lost with countless units and we barely have any time to even bury our dead. We have been fighting building by building, and street by street, doing our best to protect what vehicles and important installations we can, with mixed results. We have to hold out, we just have to put our hope in the Emperor, and a lasgun round in every chaos we see.

Its quiet now...get what sleep or food you can while you still can. It is going to be a rough night.

Other Imperial Guard images to catch your eye.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Felinids are completely canon!

Song that helped inspire this idea

Lustful Bride and I are teaming up to bring this game to life. The idea quite obviously to be our own telling of Cadia's Last Stand. This game is primarily intended to focus on the Imperial Guard and its various detachments, with that in mind this in not a Space Marine game. Players are instead encouraged to take on one of the very many forms of Imperial Guard or their allies, such as the Ogryns & Ratlings.

This game will be split into two threads at any given time. The Plot Thread which will see the characters taking part in fierce battle against the forces of Abbadon's 13th Black Crusade, it may also feature the characters working together to solve other problems that need to be urgently addressed between battle and could take the form of any emergency or crisis that may arise during a last stand. The second thread will be the Mess Hall, this is intended to be a thread where the characters can interact and RP within the general setting. This is intended to take place during a 'lul' in fighting or at the very least while the characters are out of rotation and fresher troops are up front. The 'Mess Hall' thread will always be considered to be happening chronologically before the current 'Plot Thread,' so characters do not need to worry about referencing injuries or events that happened during battle. Once a battle/event is concluded we will proceed to the next chapter/episode, move the story along and update the threads to take into account the unfolding situation. So you can expect things to get increasingly dire and causalities mount up and resources dwindle.   

I would like to stress this will be a Co-operative narrative RP. We are all in it to make the most interesting story we can, your character will not be killed off simply because 'grimdark' and you will not be competing with anyone. While we might throw all manner of horrible monsters at you, it is strictly to create an interesting story of soldiers fighting for their lives & homes. Like Band of Brothers but in space and with demons.

This is the Character Sheet. You will notice is includes some stats, it should be noted these are only to provide us with some insight into the strengths of your character. This game is otherwise effectively freeform or at the very least very, very system light. There are no dice, no health, no percentages you need to keep count of. Please feel free to submit as soon as you like, applications may be posted to this thread:
Code: [Select]
[floatright][img]URLHERE[/img][/floatright][b]Character:[/b] Character name
[b]Player:[/b] Player name

[b]Role:[/b] Position/role/occupation within the Imperial Guard or Planetary Defense Force of Cadia
[b]Specialties:[/b]
[list]
[li]3 chief skills your character has developed[/li]
[li]Insert here[/li]
[li]Insert here[/li]
[/list]

[b]Characteristics:[/b]
You may distribute 50 points for your characteristics, each must have at least 1 point and the maximum is 10.
[i]Weapon Skill:[/i] A characters capability with melee weapons
[i]Ballistic Skill:[/i] A characters capability with ranged weapons
[i]Strength:[/i] A characters capacity for brute strength
[i]Toughness:[/i] A characters physical health, capacity to tolerate damage and deal with physical hardship
[i]Agility:[/i] A characters physical ability for speed, reflexes and general personal mobility
[i]Intelligence:[/i] A characters capacity to understand concepts, retain information and general logic work
[i]Perception:[/i] A characters capacity to monitor their surroundings, pick up details others would miss and keep appraised of a situation under difficult cirumstances
[i]Willpower:[/i] A characters capacity to handle emotional, spiritual & mental hardship. Also important for a Psyker's capacity to handle the struggles of the Warp.
[i]Fellowship:[/i] A characters capacity to work cohesively with their unit, encourage others

[b]Equipment:[/b]
[list]
[li]Any notable equipment your character makes use of[/li]
[li]Please feel free to include personal trinkets also[/li]
[li]Insert here[/li]
[/list]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[list]
[li]3 chief personality traits associated with your character[/li]
[li]Insert here[/li]
[li]Insert here [/li]
[/list]

[b]History:[/b]
[list]
[li]Character backstory/life milestones[/li]
[li]Add/remove bullet points as required[/li]
[li]No need to spell out everything, give us the essentials and what you want known in particular[/li]
[/list]

[b]Relationships/Connections:[/b]
[list]
[li]Character name will go here- Nature of relationship/character opinion will go here[/li]
[li]None - To be filled out after plotting[/li]
[li]None - To be filled out after plotting[/li]
[/list]

[b]Additional Details:[/b]
[list]
[li]Any details you could not elaborate above should go here[/li]
[li]Remove/add bullet points as required here [/li]
[li] [/li]
[li] [/li]
[li] [/li]
[/list]

[center][b]Additional Images:[/b] [i]Any additional images you would like to include, please use spoiler tags if particularly large
[img]http://URL HERE[/img]

Please feel free to use this little Wanted Ad template if there are any characters you would like taken up to be paired with yours such as romantic partner/squad mate/second in command/important friend or relative. This should be posted under your character sheet.

Code: [Select]
[center][b]Wanted[/b][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Open
[b]Role:[/b] Character role/occupation

[b]Desirable traits:[/b] [i]Any particular
[b]Requested faceclaim(s):[/b] Face claims you would like used in, if any. Feel free to list as 'open/negotiable'
[b]Other notes:[/b] Any details not listed above 

Questions, comments & suggestions are welcome.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 01:10:27 PM by Primarch »

Online Lustful Bride

Re: The Last Stand of Cadia. (40K looking for players. LGBTQ Friendly)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 04:23:45 PM »
Character: Miri Carstein.
Player: Lustful Bride.

Role: Tech Priestess, tech/engineering support.
Specialties:
  • Communing with the Machine Spirits and easing the pain of machines.
  • Firing a pistol
  • Stopping bleeding. (Its just like stopping an oil leak! Only more screaming.)

Characteristics:
You may distribute 50 points for your characteristics, each must have at least 1 point and the maximum is 10.
Weapon Skill: 5
Ballistic Skill: 7
Strength: 6
Toughness: 8
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 6
Perception: 5
Willpower: 5
Fellowship: 4

Equipment:
  • Techpriestess robes+ her Mechadendrites (Metal tentacles)
  • Tome of Machine prayers, its strapped to her belt, carries personal info and proper rites for Machine Spirits.
  • Revolver from the Skitarii.
  • Incense for the Machine Spirits

Personality:
  • Loyal-Miri is a good Cog in the greater machine of the Imperium, she will never betray it or actively work against it.
  • Determined-She does not believe in a 'No Win situation'. Every problem has a solution.
  • Devout-The Omnisiah guides us all, and the Emperor is his Mortal Avatar.

History:
  • Spent all of her life in the Mechanicum, even surpassing a normal human life. Was happy to do whatever the higher ups ordered of her.
  • First learned to carry a weapon during an assignment to recover an ancient machine on the world of Chronus and saw the horrors that the Orks did to both man and machine, has been carrying a weapon since then.
  • Was originally supposed to be on Cadia as just part of a maintenance teams fixing other devices and soothing the machine spirits, she did not want to stay to fight, she should have been on Mars by now.

Relationships/Connections:
  • None - To be filled out after plotting

Additional Details:
  • Values Mortals slightly more than machines because mortals can create new/more machines where as machines themselves are limited.
  • Unlike some of her order, Miri sees the Guard as part of the Mechanica, an Organic cog in the greater machine.
  • Fears and hates the sight of Chaos corruption on machinery. Also hates when organics make jokes about Techpriests loving toasters
  • Enjoys reading when she has the time.
  • Has not had her stomach or replaced so she still ears but just not as much.
  • Cannot remember much of what her civilian life was, but still enjoys reading children's stories and eating sweets. Something about lilacs makes her cry sometimes. Perhaps her progenitors sold them?

You may proceed with Inspector Gadget jokes or references to Silicon Heaven. :P The Omnisiah approves.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 04:34:30 PM by Lustful Bride »

Offline Ollumhammersong

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 11:22:56 PM »
    It's rough but i'll work on the rest later

Character: Krug
Player: Ollumhammersong

Role: Ogryn Auxiliary
Specialties:
  • Count to Four (With his fingers)
  • Spell his own name (K is for Krug!)
  • Remembers to reload(usually)
  • Likes to hit things... Like really, really hard, And a-lot

Characteristics:
Weapon Skill: 8
Ballistic Skill: 3
Strength: 10
Toughness: 10
Agility: 3
Intelligence: 1
Perception: 3
Willpower: 5
Fellowship: 5

Equipment:
  • Ripper Gun
  • Ogryn knife
  • Ogryn Flak Armour & uniform
  • Frag Bomb

Personality:
  • Simple minded- try not to use words with more than two syllables when talking to him
  • Devout in his belief to the Emperor otherwise known as the 'Big Boss in Shiny Chair'
  • Loyal- All officers represent the Emperor, thus any orders they give must have come directly from the Emperor's own mouth. Its logic so simply laid out that any idiot could follow it.

History:
  • When I joineded the guard da sawgant says all I have to do is smash fings with my mates and I gets food!
  • Dis one time, I was smashing fings with me mates, Then I thunks to meself.... why don't I smash the spooky bloke wif the big glowy stick over 'ere? So I smashes 'em real good I did, and I gots this shiny button from the comysarr when I was done.

• Character name will go here- Nature of relationship/character opinion will go here

Additional Details:
  • Any details you could not elaborate above should go here
  • Remove/add bullet points as required here

Additional Images: Any additional images you would like to include, please use spoiler tags if particularly large
[/list]
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 05:28:56 PM by Ollumhammersong »

Offline wander

• That Based Brit-lad // Geek-Nerd in a T-shirt // Come and Message Me
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Degrader, Daddy, Sadist, Master to Noone.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 11:41:19 AM »
Interested.

With the stats, what kind of system will be used to judge success/failure of actions?

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 12:20:53 PM »
@Ollumhammersong - An Ogryn, love it!

@wander - There is no mechanical/hard system in place. If an action requires confirmation from a GM if it succeeded/failed it will be determined at GM discretion, which will be a decision almost exclusively decided based on how it would benefit the narrative.

Online Lustful Bride

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 12:29:55 PM »
@Ollumhammersong - An Ogryn, love it!

I like the Eagle Ordinary vibe this game is starting to develop.

@wander - There is no mechanical/hard system in place. If an action requires confirmation from a GM if it succeeded/failed it will be determined at GM discretion, which will be a decision almost exclusively decided based on how it would benefit the narrative.

*CoGM*  indeed. If you can roleplay it well, we might just give you a win depending one one or the other. Though we might also discuss things and see what works better. No need not to give it your all though :)

Offline wander

• That Based Brit-lad // Geek-Nerd in a T-shirt // Come and Message Me
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Degrader, Daddy, Sadist, Master to Noone.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 04:01:48 PM »
Righto, best of luck to your game then.  :-)

Offline Sumara

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 04:38:04 PM »
Oh hey, looks like you started to get some traction with this idea!  It sounds fun too!  I'll see if I can make a character shortly!

Offline Doomglazer

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 04:51:24 PM »
Also very intrested but i never played anything in the 40k universe so this will be a first for me. So if i say something stupid well you know why hehe

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 05:00:15 PM »
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Online Lustful Bride

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 05:04:33 PM »
Also very intrested but i never played anything in the 40k universe so this will be a first for me. So if i say something stupid well you know why hehe

If it helps here are some quick explanations via video that might help.

Also This comic serves as a good and funny intro to the universe and especially the Imperial Guard. (Click on blue words)

TLDR of Imp Guard

Weaponry lore

Offline Sumara

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2017, 05:13:26 PM »
Character: Sandra Hoffa Calloway
Player: Sumara

Role: Militarum Tempestus Kasrkin Division
Specialties:
  • Highly Skilled with las-weapons and efficient with most guard weapons, particularly at short to medium ranges
  • Able to operate independently or with her squad in precision attacks
  • Adept at using cover while advancing or retreating

Characteristics:
Weapon Skill: 3
Ballistic Skill: 7
Strength: 4
Toughness: 4
Agility: 7
Intelligence: 5
Perception: 6
Willpower: 7
Fellowship: 7

Equipment:
  • Hot-shot lasgun with targeting sights and power pack
  • Lightweight Carapace Armor, Reinforced Carapace Helm equipped with Respirator and Las-light, and Khaki uniform with reinforced ceramite boot padding
  • Personal Vox Array
  • Laspistol
  • Standard Combat Knife
  • Bloody Guardsman's Manual
  • Pack of Frag and Krak Grenades, and a single Meltabomb

Personality:
  • An elite with Iron Discipline, always willing to be the first one in and the last one out leaving no one behind
  • Sociable around others though loner when on her own
  • Fascinated by those strong in her weaknesses

History:
  • Trained in the military alongside her three younger brothers from the age of 6.
  • Fought in three separate campaigns in nearby systems, losing a brother in each one
  • Rejecting command of her brother's platoon, she was instead adopted into the elite core of Cadian troopers, the Kaskarins.

• Arnold Calloway: Second oldest brother, killed in action on a jungle planet
  • Raymond Calloway: Third oldest brother, killed in action on an ice planet
  • Phillip Parso Calloway: Youngest brother, commanded the platoon in which she served until he was mortally wounded during a space battle on the trip home, killed in action
  • Phillip Yark Calloway: Father, currently serving in the Cadian 346th in the Catachan system as a Lieutenant
  • Melissa Calloway Rubega: Mother, currently serving in the Cadian 512th medical auxiliary division in the Valhallan system as a Command Staff Medic

Additional Details:
  • 32 years of age, held the rank of 2nd Lieutenant before being inducted into the Militarum Tempestus
  • Was romantically involved with several of her commanding officers, all of whom were either killed in action or are still missing in action
  • Is naturally blonde with violet eyes and a pale complexion
  • Aspires to lead her stormtrooper platoon one day, she is currently the lowest rank and one of the newest members

Additional Images:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 01:49:29 PM by Sumara »

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2017, 05:48:13 PM »
Character: Nikolai Mikhailov
Player: Primarch

Role: Commissar
Specialties:
  • Keeping Morale steady
  • Leading from the front
  • Executions!

Characteristics:
Weapon Skill: 6
Ballistic Skill: 5
Strength: 5
Toughness: 6
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 5
Perception: 5
Willpower: 8
Fellowship: 6

Equipment:
  • Flak Armour
  • Bolt Pistol
  • Power Sword
  • Frag Grenades
  • Krak Grenades

Personality:
  • Unyielding - A seasoned Commissar of the Vostroyan First Born, Commissar Nikolai Mikhailov is utterly resolute in his duties
  • Sensible - While the Commissar would be quick to shoot down a man running from his duty, he does believe in the senseless sacrifice of Imperial lives.
  • Fierce - More than anything else Nikolai is best described as 'fierce,' He is fierce in the face of his enemy, fierce in his defense of those under his charge and fierce in his devotion to the Emperor

History:
  • An orphan of the Schola Progenium, he was educated within its ranks and identified as a candidate for the Officio Prefectus.
  • Upon completing his training he was attached to a regiment of his native Vostroyans, a reinstated Vostroyan 13th Firstborn Regiment.
  • They campaigned extensively throughout the Segmentum Obscurus, earning glory in the Emperor's Name
  • Upon hearing that Abaddon had ambitions for Cadia once more, the now veteran regiment has mobilised for the defense.

Additional Details:
  • The Commissar is attached to a Veteran Regiment of Vostroyan First Born, as the Last Stand continues and units are consolidated it is likely this will change.
  • Stimms and implants have kept him looking young, he is closer to 60 than 30.
  • The Commissar has a reputation for inspiring both respect & fear. He believes respect keeps honest men in line and fear ensures the loyalty of the rest.

Additional Images: Any additional images you would like to include, please use spoiler tags if particularly large
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 05:50:17 PM by Primarch »

Online Lustful Bride

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2017, 05:50:50 PM »
Sumara and Ollumhammersong  Your characters are both approved ;)

Offline Sumara

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2017, 05:52:52 PM »
Sumara and Ollumhammersong  Your characters are both approved ;)

Yay!  FOR THE EMPEROR!

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2017, 05:55:27 PM »
I'm pretty happy to get the ball rolling on this before long. Do you guys have a preference on what board we put this in? I was thinking freeform extreme, to account for all the horrors you are no doubt going to experience.

Offline Sumara

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2017, 05:56:42 PM »
Sounds about right.  Hopefully none of us will be impaled by a 24 foot long 'spike' anytime soon oo.

Offline HairyHeretic

• Lei varai barbu - The true bearded one
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • And the Scorpion said "Little frog .. I can swim."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2017, 05:59:16 PM »
Are you limiting this to just the Cadian regiments? I can't remember if the Fall had others around or not.

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2017, 06:03:57 PM »
No we want to be flexible. Dive in as your favourite.

Online Lustful Bride

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2017, 06:08:18 PM »
Are you limiting this to just the Cadian regiments? I can't remember if the Fall had others around or not.

Our lore explanation will be that either other regiments were already on planet for joint training or were on a ship nearby to her the call for help. So pick whatever Imperial loyalist unit you like. Just no Space Marines.

Offline Ollumhammersong

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2017, 07:44:35 PM »
its Cadia during the thirteenth crusade... there really doesn't need to be any hoops or outlandish justifications for regiments to be onworld. the Imperium stationed 18 worlds worth of Regiments on the surface.

I'm sure one of them can be the regiment people want.

Err... rathers that is to say, massed regiments gathered from 18 different worlds aside from Cadia. needless to say there is a shit tone of regiments.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 07:49:38 PM by Ollumhammersong »

Offline HairyHeretic

• Lei varai barbu - The true bearded one
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • And the Scorpion said "Little frog .. I can swim."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2017, 08:10:04 PM »
WIP - It's getting a bit late, but this should be most of the sheet

Character: Sevetar Vorbeck
Player: Hairyheretic

Role: 41st Elysian Drop Troops (Angel Guard), 3rd platoon Command squad Combat Medic under Major Durrant (deceased)
Specialties:
  • Field medicine
  • Ambushes / Hit and Run
  • Scavenging / Improvisation

Characteristics:
Weapon Skill: 4
Ballistic Skill: 6
Strength: 5
Toughness: 5
Agility: 6
Intelligence: 6
Perception: 6
Willpower: 6
Fellowship: 6

Equipment:
  • Narthecium (wrist mounted Medi-kit with Diagnostor / Injector / etc)
  • Mk IVc  Accatran pattern lasgun (with under-slung GL) and a few random grenades (scavenged)
  • Carapace armour, helmet with respirator
  • Sawn off pump action shotgun
  • Chain knife (doubles as weapon and for battlefield amputations)
  • Adeptus Astartes bolt casing (lucky charm)

Personality:
  • Reckless - Jumping out of perfectly good aircraft and running through incoming fire to aid a downed comrade. What else would you call it?
  • Sneaky - Prefers an indirect approach to combat, setting ambushes and traps, and a hit and run methodology. Feels a stand up fight means you're doing something wrong.
  • Calm - Sev has been described as projecting an 'aura of calm', little appearing to phase him

History:
  • Fought in Veridian Prime campaign against Hive Fleet Kraken. Still has a twitch / kill response towards insects as a result
  • Regiment reinforced the defenders of St Josmane's Hope before St Josmane's Hope itself was destroyed to prevent it's capture. Pulled out among the last evacuation flights
  • Majority of the regiment destroyed in an assault on traitor Titans of Legio Vulcanam

• Eveline (sister) - Lightning pilot about the cruiser His Will, current status unknown
  • Cassius Gerrek (deceased) - Squad mate who died assaulting traitor Warlord Vulcanus Havok - Sevetar sometimes hears his friend speaking to him, though he has dismissed it as just a symptom of combat stress

Additional Details:
  • Any details you could not elaborate above should go here
  • Remove/add bullet points as required here

Offline IrishWolf

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2017, 12:55:54 AM »
Currently on break at work, so I can't throw up a character sheet at the moment but I am interested and thinking a trooper or NCO from the 81st Finreht Highlanders Regiment

Online Lustful Bride

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2017, 05:59:08 PM »
Approved Characters are now in the CS thread. :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280021.0

More threads are to come so stay tuned.

Online Lustful Bride

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2017, 07:30:08 PM »
The Socialization thread is up. Feel free to post in it in Character.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280028.0