You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 26, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

This is only a Test!
Click at your own risk.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Fandom List (A subsidiary of the Galleria, Everyone is welcome!)  (Read 1850 times)

Online EroticLiteracyTopic starter

FANDOM

So! I realized in hind sight that my Fandoms (of which I have A LOT) could probably go into another thread. This is the one I plan on shopping for the most after all and also I have a ton of ideas in regards to what I want to do with Fandoms and which pairing I like.

So this thread is dedicated to my fandom wish list alone! In here you can find everything from Kim Possible to anime like Chivalry of a failed knight and beyond! It will be constantly changing as well and will be updated with ideas for the fandom as I come up with them!

Here are some things to remember if wanting to do a fandom with me!

1. I am not interested in JUST SMUT what I mean is if you think I just want Black Cat and Spider man to just fuck without it being anything then you are wrong.
2. Interested pairings should be well fleshed out and thought of!

The same rules that can be found in my one on one galleria apply to! Both in my likes and wants and what I expect. Again the biggest thing to me is that his is less of a just throwing random pairing together for smut and more of well thought out ideas in the universe we are playing in.

Just like my Galleria I will do a large list that lists my fandoms by genre. In this case the Genre will be by form of entertainment.

The List!

1. Comic Books
2. Video Games
3. Cartoons
4. Movies
5. Books
6. Anime
7. Rule 63

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 10:12:10 PM by EroticLiteracy »

Re: My Fandom List (A subsidiary of the Galleria, Everyone is welcome!)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 03:44:32 PM »
Comic Books

Here you can find a collection of comic book worlds I would love to play in! My taste for comics are very wide and varied because I have such a huge collection and really love the genre and its many universes. If you do not see something on here feel free to ask! Chances are I might have missed it!

Without Further ado

Marvel

Pairings I like

1. Peter Parker with anyone
2. Captain America and a female Tony Stark
3. She Hulk with anyone
4. Hawk Eye and Black Widow
5. Thor And Female Thor (Jane Foster)
5. Spider Gwen And Anyone

Of course my pairing likes are not restricted to these ones. If you have a marvel concept then please let me know! As long as it is not to extreme or implausible I will give it a think!

DC

Pairings I like

1. Bruce Wayne And Diana Pierce
2. Oliver Queen And Dinah Lance
3. Bruce Wayne And Selina Kyle
4. Bruce Wayne And Female Clark Kent
5. Aquaman (Jason Momoa) And Mera
6.  John Constantine And Zatanna
7. Zatanna with any one
8. Barry Allen and Iris West

Hellgirl

I want to play a male original character opposite a female hellgirl.

My guy will be a marine scout one who is asked by the president to evaluate and determine if Hellgirl is a threat. He joined the B.P.R.D to determine that and teams up with Hellgirl, Abe, and a physic named Angela. After a bit of talking and conversing as a team they get their first mission investigating a coastal city in Maine where suspicious things have been happening. They find out that there is a ancient cult of witches trying to bring a cathulu type character to life.

Having just an understanding of the movie works fine for this role! I just ask that you play a FEMALE VERSION OF HELLBOY and that she be romantically involved with MY MALE CHARACTER

Story Idea 1

I am looking to do something involving Red Sonja! The bad ass woman in red pictured above! I have a idea on this for my character being someone NOT in a combat role. I can if my partner really wants to play off of a combat type man but I was more thinking someone the complete opposite of Red Sonja to bounce off of and romance!

Story Idea 2

Starfire

I am looking to do really anything featuring Starfire and Dick Grayson. The two are one of my all time favorite comic book couples. I had a role play going involving them already being married and bringing Mari home that I though had some potential. However I know super hero parent hood is not every ones bag of cats! It could just as easily be Dick and Starfire being the sexy teens they are or something with them doing a team up or sexy fun!

Story Idea 3

Reed Richard is a jerk!

This one involves Reed Richard (sorry Mr. Fantastic) doing something that leads to him getting in hail and divorced from Sue.

I would love to be Peter Parker in this one the spectacular Spider-man! Who gets asked by the fantastic four to join up with them for PR and to replace Reed. I would love a Spider Man Invisible Woman romance to blossom between the two!

Story Idea 4

Marvel Two In One

Riffing on the old Marvel Two In One series! I would love to do something involving She Hulk and Spider-man fighting baddies together and hooking up!

An idea I have for this one is that Spider Man and She Hulk step in as a "defenders" like team when the kingpin or something makes a big push for New York. Peter and Jennifer would know each other only by word of mouth and would be forced to work together to save the day! A romance would come up as well.

Story Idea 5

I've recently come to real like Anya! I'm not totally sure of what I would do with her just yet but think there is a story there!

She's been showcased recently in Spider Verse where she kind of leads a team of multi dimensional Spider Men and Woman. I would love to pair her with Spider Man Noir which is a grittier version of Peter Parker.

Story Idea 6

"A buff turned reality"

So what if Black Cat proposed to Spider-Man? Of course to shock him and then get the jump on him BUT what if he said yes? And what if Black CAt was so shocked that... well she said yes to!

I would love to find a writer to explore the idea with me!

Story Idea 7

Adding Talia and Batman to the mix!

I would love to do a story where Talia is hunted by her father for something and decides to seek refuge with her beloved. She can have already had Damian as well depending on my co writers preference. The reasoning as well for why she is coming to Bruce is up to my co writer as well. Is it a moment of weakness? A shot at true love? Or is it all a trap? I'll be playing the current modern day version of Batman.

If interested please let me know!

Story Idea 8

"Contest Of Champions"

My idea for a Wonder Woman Batman story involves the pair being captured either by an alien or someone close to home and forced to compete and a contest against other super powered and skilled baddies. They would be partners together in this contest and work together. A romance would bloom as well as them breaking out of the bad guys contest and saving the day. If interested in this or another story involving Wonder Woman and Batman let me know.

I also have an idea for a world war two Wonder Woman origin story but where it's Bruce Wayne that washes up on the shore of her island instead of Steve Trevor. That was well is open for anyone interested.

Story Idea 9

Second Chances

She's Spider Gwen the amazing web slinging hero of an alternate New York City. Much like the original Spider-man she lost her Peter due to a horrible accident at the start of her career. She's dealing with it as best she can and does her best to live for and mourn the boy she barely knew.

He is Spider Man the original and web slinging hero of earth 616. He was much closer to his Gwen and even loved her back in the day. He wanted a life with her and a future together.

He never got it

Now there is another Gwen a Gwen a lot like him. He feels a drawing to this Gwen even though he knows he should probably stay away. Still there is no harm in visiting is there? Of talking to her and offering to train her?

Right?

I am looking to do a romance between the two.

Story Idea 10

"Worthy To Me"

Jane Foster holds the hammer and the title of Thor now. She is a goddess of thunder now and a proper hero to the world and the nine realms. She has not however forgotten her ex lover the man who taught her what it meant to be a god. Thor has been on his own adventure in the nine realm trying to make sense of his new place in it and what he should be doing with his life.  He feels he has lost his way and there is only one person who can show him that is not the case.

Only Thor herself!

Story Idea 11

They were the IT couple of the super hero world and the town they made their stomping ground. He is her emerald archer the one she chose to stand by her side. She is his song bird and together they've saved their home of Star city and the world a couple of times.

Now its time for the two to start their next and biggest adventure. Domesticated life. Oliver Queen and Dinah Lance are getting married. It's to be the super hero wedding of the century. Both of them are nervous but ready to marry the other and be together forever.

If they survive the walk down the aisle that is!

Story Idea 12

"The Light To His Darkness"

This story involves a variant of the Bruce Clark Kent relationship where Superman is a female. The idea is that we would explore their friendship and then eventual romance together. It would start with a classic team up of theirs and go through the ups and downs and turn into an actual romance as the two become the worlds finest together. We could throw in the justice league as well and variants of the lore as needed as well. I will be playing Batman/ Bruce Wayne as he is in the contemporary comics and settings as well.

Story Idea 13

The King and Queen of the seas

Aquaman and Mera can either be already together, just starting to understand they like each other, or just have a mild attraction for this one. I would prefer them to be King and Queen together but am open to other variants.

The idea is that Ocean Master and Black Manta team up and bring out a siege of Atlantis.. They manage to perform a coup and Aquaman and Mera are forced to go into hiding and start a revolution within Atlantis. The idea is that the two would be forced to do hit and run techniques and fight together to get their throne back.

Story Idea 14

A love that defied Apakolips itself!

This is a romance involving Big Barda and Mister Miracle. This would involve both of them having already fled Apokalips and trying to make a life for themselves on Earth. I am looking for someone to play Big Barda in this game.

Message me if interested.

Story Idea 15

The Blind Date

Either Super Girl going on a blind date with another super hero or possibly super girl going on a date with an average joe who manages to sweep her off of her feet!

Story Idea 16

The Assassin And The Beast

This story involves Natasha and Bruce Banner and can be set between any of the movies or in our own universe. It would involve the two falling in love and learning what that love means when one of you can turn into a rage monster if you get into an argument. I aim for a mix of romance comedy and the usual super hero drama in this one!

Story Idea 17

A Love That Rocked The Galaxy

I would love to do a story within the saga universe. Specifically I would love to do a something involving Alana & Marko. We could begin at the beginning with their romance and the birth of Hazel. We can start down the line after the miscarriage of the second child or something involving that! I just want to play both characters and a romance between them.

Story Idea 18

I would love to do a story involving Bigby Wolf and Snow from fables! this would be set during her pregnancy and after the events that saw them both put under a spell and having had sex. I have a few ideas and am very well versed in the Snow White Bigby Wolf Romance in fables as well as the story itself!

Story Idea 19

All Hail The King

I have to Black Panther story ideas each of them involve me playing T'Challa and the movie version.

Scenario 1: Black Panther being paired with one of his comic book romances and set after the events of Infinity War. His love interest can be any one from the comics or the movie and I would be more than happy to see what my partner comes up with.

Scenario 2: T'Challa takes his rightful place as king of the marvel universe and takes a harem of girls both good and bad. Essentially this is T'Challa fucking any girl we wish from the Marvel universe.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 09:51:12 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 03:46:45 PM »
Video Games

The following are video game pairings I like and worlds as well.

Overwatch

Pairings I Like

1. Soldier 76 And Mercy
2. Rienhardt And Symmetra
3.  Hanzo And Anyone
4. Phara And Mcree
5. Any Over Watch Female versus my own character

Story Idea 1

The newest over watch character Briggitte has captured my interest! I am looking to play a OC character with her something new and unique to the story. If interested please pm me!

Story Idea 2

"Running back To You"

In this story Soldier 76 and Mercy had a prior relationship together back in the original over watch. The two were lovers and were even growing quite serious before the events before the game. Now that they are back together Mercy is curious about the masked soldier who protects her over everyone else but will not talk to her outside of their missions. She eventually finds out who he is and we go from there.

Kingdom Hearts

Pairings I Like

1. Older Male Sora And Older Female Kairu

Story Idea 1

Never Apart Again

The story idea takes place in the future of the kingdom hearts world and stars a older Sora and Kairu

They would be training and reconnocting on Destiny Island and already be together. This would also be our own version of the world and the history we can pick and choose. Either way both receive another summons from King Mickey and this time stay together to fight the heartless and discover what is going on.

Pokemon

Pairings I Like

Any Male And Female Pairing

Pokemon Anthro Pairings as welcome as well!

God Of Wat

I am specifically for this one looking for a female god of war. One who has the same story as Kratos but reversed. I am unsure what I would be playing in this type of game or what this would be but I do love the appeal of the idea. So if anyone wants to help me flesh it out please let me know!

Story Idea 1

A Second Chance At Love

Female Kratos set after the events of God Of War Three (so consider the games canon) has fallen into the harsh north wilderness. The world is now broken from her battle with the gods and goddess's of ancient Greek. She wanders lost and her body broken as she struggles to figure out what her new place is.

Enter MC who can either be a hunter or a healer to a village close by. Either way he finds her helps her and a romance begins. I would be playing a norse man a original character and a strong type.

Mass Effect

Pairings I like

Male Shepard And Liara

Male Shepard And Miranda

Any Male Andromeda Character with any female

Original characters

Assassin Creed

Pairings I Like

Edward Kenway And Female Character

Conner Kenway And Female Character

Original Assassin And Original Assassin

Original Assassin And Original Templar

Desmond Miles And Original Character

Splinter Cell

Pairings I like

Sam Fisher & Anna Grimsdoir

Star Fox

Pairings I like

Fox McLoud/ Krystal

Fallout

Pairings I like

Custom Characters

Bioshock

Pairings I like

Custom Characters

Story Idea 1

Burial At Sea

This would take place in rapture during the events of the New Years Eve Riot. The New Year Eve Riots signified the fall of rapture and the descent of the under water city. I would be playing a detective (not booker) who is struggling with a plasmid addiction like the rest of the underwater city. I am looking for someone to play a woman who comes for help in getting out of the city. We would then play leaving the city as the riots play out and Rapture descends to chaos.

Agents Of Mayhem

Pairings I like

Any! Surprise me with an idea!

Horizon Zero Dawn

Pairings I like

Alloy X OC Carja Leader

Story Idea 1

"Brokering Peace"

This idea takes place after the events of the main game and involves Alloy being asked by the Sun King to try diplomacy. A group of Carja in the ruins  of one of the old cities who claim to be their own tribe and do not want any trouble. Alloy is asked to go talk to them and see if a peace treaty can be worked out. MC will be an original Carja and leader of the tribe. I would like him and Alloy to meet butt heads a bit and their be an attraction there that turns into a full romance.

Uncharted

Pairings I like

Nate X Elena

Final Fantasy

Pairings I like

Noctis X Luna

Story Idea 1

The Bride Of The True King

This takes place in an alternate canon where Lunafreya does not die or the attack never happens. Or maybe this takes place after the events of the game where they rule some kind of afterlife together....either way I want the two together as king and Queen! Any variation of that can work for me really....

Story Idea 1

Our Own Destiny

This one is pretty simple my OC Destiny character meeting falling in love and going on missions with your OC Destiny Character!

Story Idea 2

Our Own Bloodbourne

Again same thing my OC hunter in Yarnham meeting and falling in love with your OC hunter in Yarnham

Story Idea 3

Gravity Rush

While I am not super knowledgeable on the games I would love to play opposite Raven from Gravity Rush 2. I can either be Kat and we can do a female on female story or I can play an OC male.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 02:48:14 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 11:37:20 PM »
Cartoons

For Cartoons I will be including ones that are not comic book related. IE no Justice League Unlimited ect since I have a comic book dedicated thread.

The Cartoons I am interested in are as follows

Kim Possible

Pairings I Like

Ron And Shego

Story Idea 1

Breaking Bad

This takes place in a version of Kim Possible where Ron and Kim never got together.

Ron who still has his crush on Kim decides that on the anniversary of their mission he will tell her how he feels about her. He goes to her house intent on telling her that when he overhears her either with Josh Mankey or talking to Monique about how Ron is not boyfriend material. Ron more or less gets crushed by Kim and what she is saying and or doing either way. This causes him to freak out and run leaving and going somewhere to take care of his grief.

He goes to a bar where he meets Shego who is taking the night off. She realizes its him and seeing him down on his luck and decides she is going to use it to break up Team Possible. They spend the night together and Shego decides she has to keep it going until the two are broken apart. A romance eventually blooms between the two as well as Ron going down the "dark side" a bit as he strives to be with her no matter what!

Buss Light Year

This is probably a weird one but....

Can't tell me that isn't hot!

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Pairings I Like

Roger Rabbit And Jessica Rabbit

Danny Phantom

Pairings I Like

Danny & Sam

Story Idea 1

Ultimate Enemy Returns

This story is set ten years in the future of the Danny Phantom Universe. Danny and Sam are together and doing well together and Danny is loved around the world as a ghost crime fighter.

The two are alerted by clockwork that Dark Danny has broken out of the thermos and is loose in the ghost zone. The duo are attacked then by a older twisted version of Sam and Tucker who now work for Dark Danny. He is mucking about in the time line and is intent on killing Danny for what he did to him.

Incredibles

Golden Age

I was thinking for this one we do a prologue of sorts with Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl hooking up and beginning their romance. I would love to have that golden age time frame and high degree of action and a bit of camp as well!

Story Idea 1

Warm My Frozen Heart

This story involves Elsa from Frozen and Jack Frost from Guardians.  The story that we use is something that my partner and I can decide on. He could be a visitor ot her kingdom. Or she could find him using her powers... either way a romance blossoms between the two.

Story Idea 2

Go Go Power Rangers!

Even though this is going in the cartoon section what I am looking for is based on the most recent live action movie.

I am interested in the following pairings

Jason Scott/ Red Ranger X Kimberly Hart/ Pink Ranger

OR

Kimberly Hart/ Pink Ranger X Trini/ Yellow Ranger

I could also be convinced into a Zordon X Rita Repulsor pairing

Story Idea 3

Working in Acquisitions

This story involves Helga from Atlantis the lost emperor. I would love to do a outside of continuity story involving her and Milo working together for an indiana jones type of adventure. There would be a bit of a gender reversal involved as Helga will be the Indiana Jones type and Milo the researcher type.

Story Idea 4

On that theme I would also love to do a Milo and Kida story. This would be set after the events of the main movie and involve them plunging deeper into the mysteries of Atlantis and their own relationship

Story Idea 5

How To Love A God

This story involves Megara from Hercules and Hercules himself after the events of the movie. I was thinking a quest of some sorts lead to some naughty misadventures and fun time!

Story Idea 6

Disney After Dark

This concept is one I would love to do either as a one on one or a group role play. The concept is one thats always been on the back of my mind and more or less have a rough outline for. The pictures posted above I found on a picture thread on this lovely site yesterday and it re interested me in the idea and concept

The Idea is as follows

Disney is company that has made billions off of its ability to market its various holdings and properties to people of all ages. Disney merchandise is as varied and all age inclusive as it can come. It's theme parks follow a similar vein offering people of all ages to come and experience the happiest place on Earth. They say there is something for every one at a Disney park.......

Little do they know.

After the park closes Grimm Land opens up for those with the money and clout to get in. Located underneath each land is a wonderland of carnal delights and adult worlds to explore. Do you wish to be gang rapped by Aladdin and the Forty thieves? Or perhaps you want to fuck the evil out of Millificent? Is Prince charming a dark BDSM master in your version of the tale? Anything you can imagine can be found inside of Grimm land!

So there we go! The idea for this one essentially involves Disney actors and actresses after hours being fucked in costume as the characters they play!

Extremely Goofy Movie: Beret Girl

So this one mainly involves size differences IE my character being bigger and your character being petite I also wouldn't mind straight up doing these two characters! Given that its in fandom.

So only express an interest in this one to me if the idea of your character being smaller and mine being bigger appeals if it does then please message me if you like the movie and wouldn't mind playing this kind of scenario.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 08:32:48 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 10:22:36 PM »
Rule 63!

Okay this is a new one! Here you can find a selection of rule 63 inspired rules I am looking to do! Most of these will be picture based but I will do my best to include plot or at least bunnies!

Without further ado!

Some Assassin creed ones to start! I think the ones I am the most interested in is female Edward Kenway and Female Connor! If any of these interest you however let me know!

Here are some more concepts for female assassins!

Next we have female Tarzan! I was thinking I could play either the son of a scientist for this one OR the son of Clayton! Who might be more compassionate than his old pop!

What kind of trouble can the fastest girl alive and her plucky reporter boyfriend get into?

Female Naruto! I would be playing a original character for her!

It's high noon for some unlucky man!

Female Captain America and female iron man story?

She is amazing! She is very much a want of mine! If anyone wants to concept something with her let me know!

Who the heck knows what we would do with her! but she is way to cute sash sexy to not post!

A noir girl version of Dick Grayson?

Story Idea 1

Mad About You

This idea involves a female Joker whose obsession with the Dark Knight runs more sexual than angry ;)

So this one is going to be interesting as taking the Batman and Joker relationship and making it a love story can be a bit crazy. I don't want to lose what makes their relationship great but do want to twist it into a romance. I imagine it would start with Joker and Batman first running into each other and going from there.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 02:52:22 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 10:31:13 PM »
Anime

Princess Monoke

I am looking for some one to play the following fandom with me!

I want to do something based on Princess Monoke! Specifically after the events of the movie!

It's implied that Monoke is going going back to the forest and that the prince is going to try and teach the men and woman at the ironwork a better way.

I would like this to have happened and that nature and humanity is more or less moving in harmony. I want to move forward a couple of years to them possibly having met each other still and beginning a relationship together. She has not left the forest however nor he the iron works. So they would have a romance even be in love but each be in their perspective roles.

Legend Of Korra

I would love to do a Korra Asami story! A female on female story involving them navigating their desire and relationship while also trying to figure out their duties. We could start right as the show ends with them entering the spirit world or move it up a few months and or years! I am all for hashing this out with my partner!

Story Idea 1

Empress Asami

This takes place in an alternate universe where Asami is the empress of... well lets just say the largest continent inside of the Avatar world. Korra people would be part of the water tribe who lead a sort of rebellion or raiding party of sorts. Korra gets captured and put on the slave block which is a thriving this in the empire. Asami however takes a shine to her and buys her as a slave.

This would feature non con reluctance and BDSM and dominaton

Dragonball Z

Who doesn't like an underdog story?! I would love to do something with Android Eighteen and Krillin I always loved their relationship in the context of the show and can think of a few fun scenarios to get them into it together!

Chivalry Of A Failed Knight

I am a big fan of Chivalry Of A Failed Knight and the Ikki Stella relationship! I would love to pick up right where the anime stops with him winning his match and proposing to Stella!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 03:16:09 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 06:05:45 PM »
Update

2/12/18

I added two super hero pictures for Talia and Batman And Sue Storm!

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 03:54:13 PM »
Update

2/15/18

Added the idea

Princess Monoke

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 12:31:31 PM »
Update

2/18/18

Added a Red Sonja idea!

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2018, 08:42:39 PM »
Update

2/21/18

Added the following roles

Starfire

Reed Richard Is A Jerk

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2018, 07:59:19 PM »
Update

Added the following roles

She Hulk & Spider- man

Danny Phantom

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2018, 01:46:32 PM »
Update

3/11/2018

I added the anime fandom list!

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2018, 12:50:25 PM »
update

3/18/18

Updated Video Game Section with even more pairings!

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2018, 06:47:21 PM »
Update

3/19/18

Added Final Fantasy as an idea!

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2018, 05:41:03 PM »
Update

3/20/18

Massive Update! A host of plots added and story lines! As well as general maintenance and changes made

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2018, 01:12:31 PM »
3/21/18

Added a Korra and Asami plot

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2018, 05:40:07 PM »
Update

3/24/18

Added the plot

Warm My Frozen Heart

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2018, 12:04:03 PM »
Update

3/25/18

Added

Go Go Power Rangers

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2018, 01:40:33 PM »
Update

3/29/18

Added the incredibles fandom

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2018, 01:45:40 PM »
Update

4/1/18

Added

Big Barda Mister Miracle

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2018, 02:59:16 PM »
Update

4/1/18

Added several plots in various categories

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2018, 10:15:01 PM »
Update

4/8/18

Added

Assassin And The Beast

Natasha Bruce Banner

Offline White Canary

• Father of Dragons Breaker of Chains The Unburnt Fire and Blood Surrenderer of Surrenders Keeper of Keys
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • "Bend the knee and join me, or refuse and die."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2018, 03:13:22 AM »
I'd be happy to roleplay the Elsa and Jack Frost story with you. I'd also be happy to discuss further details with you, as well.

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2018, 04:42:14 PM »
Update

4/10/18

Added a fables story idea and one for the popular comic Saga!

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2018, 09:52:05 PM »
Update

4/15/18

Black Panther stories were added to the comic book area.