You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 14, 2018, 08:42:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Norsegods Fandom List (Male Looking For Female Characters)  (Read 4067 times)

Offline Norsegod1839Topic starter

Norsegods Fandom List (Male Looking For Female Characters)
« on: December 15, 2017, 03:32:28 PM »

FANDOM

So! I realized in hind sight that my Fandoms (of which I have A LOT) could probably go into another thread. This is the one I plan on shopping for the most after all and also I have a ton of ideas in regards to what I want to do with Fandoms and which pairing I like.

So this thread is dedicated to my fandom wish list alone! In here you can find everything from Kim Possible to anime like Chivalry of a failed knight and beyond! It will be constantly changing as well and will be updated with ideas for the fandom as I come up with them!

Here are some things to remember if wanting to do a fandom with me!

1. I am not interested in JUST SMUT what I mean is if you think I just want Black Cat and Spider man to just fuck without it being anything then you are wrong.
2. Interested pairings should be well fleshed out and thought of!

The same rules that can be found in my one on one galleria apply to! Both in my likes and wants and what I expect. Again the biggest thing to me is that his is less of a just throwing random pairing together for smut and more of well thought out ideas in the universe we are playing in.

Just like my Galleria I will do a large list that lists my fandoms by genre. In this case the Genre will be by form of entertainment.

The List!

NOTE: Right now I am currently looking for some one to play one Mary Jane Watson to my Peter Parker, I am also looking for someone to play Raven to my Beast Boy
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 02:56:16 PM by Norsegod1839 »

Re: My Fandom List (Every One Is Welcome! Seeking Female Characters)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 03:44:32 PM »
Comic Books

Here you can find a collection of comic book worlds I would love to play in! My taste for comics are very wide and varied because I have such a huge collection and really love the genre and its many universes. If you do not see something on here feel free to ask! Chances are I might have missed it!

Natasha Romanov & Bruce Banner

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I'm a big fan of the idea behind this couple in the MCU. I think they have a ton of potential and I also think that the movies didn't give them enough time to shine. I am highly interested in the idea of setting them up after the events of Infinity War and dealing with the events of Avengers Endgame but more focused on the two of them.

Movie Bruce Wayne & Diana Prince

Looking to do something based on the movie verse versions of Bruce Wayne and Diana Price. This would be set after Justice League and deal with the fallout of that movie.

Donna Troy & Roy Harper

I would like to do something involving Donna Troy and Roy Harper. In my idea both would still be a member of Titans and Roy would be dealing with cleaning up his act for his daughter. I like the idea of it starting on the night of the birth of his daughter with Cheshire and the two of them navigating the complex set of emotions there as they both want to be with each other.

Barbara & Dick Grayson

I would like to do something involving Dick and Barbara either after Dick has become Nightwing OR during their early days in Gotham when they are still operating as Robin and Batgirl.

OR

Something during her time as Oracle however that would involve the person playing her to be okay with playing a character in a wheel chair. I think for either one of these the villains will be a few from Gotham City and personal ones they have both went up against over the years.

Natasha & Bucky

Something set before the events of the movie might be fun for this one. A mission they on in the past where they ended up fighting then later working together. I think something like that could be a fun sexy spy romp.

Spider-Man & Captain Marvel

I think it might be fun to throw this odd couple together. The idea I had involved the two of them finally having that date they promised each other. Its awkward and kind of uneven for a bit but ends with them genuinely connecting and maybe going back to his place where they blow each others minds. This kind of odd couple but the sex is great and they both really like each other so they try to make it work idea.

Natasha & Daredevil

I like this panel a lot and enjoy the idea of Daredevil and Black Widow coming together. They would have met through SHIELD during mission and after that decide to try and see if all that passion they felt for each other could transfer to something in real life.

Raven & Beast Boy

I've become a recent fan of Beast boy and Raven. I like the idea of doing a story where the Titans are beginning to grow apart and disband. Beast Boy surprises Raven with a request to move in with him instead of leaving each other.

If you simply know the cartoon Teen Titan lore or if you're a big comic book fan of the couple message me! Even if your interest is base I can work with that.

Hellgirl

I want to play a male original character opposite a female hellgirl.

My guy will be a marine scout one who is asked by the president to evaluate and determine if Hellgirl is a threat. He joined the B.P.R.D to determine that and teams up with Hellgirl, Abe, and a physic named Angela. After a bit of talking and conversing as a team they get their first mission investigating a coastal city in Maine where suspicious things have been happening. They find out that there is a ancient cult of witches trying to bring a cathulu type character to life.

Having just an understanding of the movie works fine for this role! I just ask that you play a FEMALE VERSION OF HELLBOY and that she be romantically involved with MY MALE CHARACTER

Starfire & Dick Grayson

I am looking to do really anything featuring Starfire and Dick Grayson. The two are one of my all time favorite comic book couples. I had a role play going involving them already being married and bringing Mari home that I thought had some potential. However I know super hero parent hood is not every ones bag of cats! It could just as easily be Dick and Starfire being the sexy teens they are or something with them doing a team up or sexy fun! If interested in this one you have be willing to deal with things like marriage and pregnancy this is also primarily a love story

I could also seeing doing one involving them just as they get married! Or even doing A start of the titans type story where he just saves her and the titans get formed.

Sue Storm & Peter Parker

This one involves Reed Richard A.K.A Mr. Fantastic doing something that leads to him getting in jail and divorced from Sue.

The Fantastic Four decide to replace him on their roster with Peter Parker. The spectacular Spider-man has been a long time friend of Johnny Storm and everyone more or less trusts him. Sue takes control of the team as Peter comes aboard and the two eventually fall in love with each other. Again I would like to have this develop into a romance and potentially things like marriage and children.While I don't mind dark and gritty for what and who they face I would like it to be centered on a romance.

Peter Parker & Jennifer Walters

Riffing on the old Marvel Two In One series! I would love to do something involving She Hulk and Spider-man fighting baddies together and hooking up!

I have a few ideas for this idea

Option 1. Spider-man and She Hulk have to step up an defend New York together during the Kingpins invasion of New York using the Hand (Ninjas).

Option 2. A young Peter Parker gets in trouble with Jonah and he attempts to sue Spider-man for damages. The avengers put Peter in touch with Jennifer who not only helps him with the law suit but also mentors him. A younger older romance ensures between the two.

Peter Parker & Felicia Hardy

I have this idea involving Peter and Felicia in something akin to a cold war type situation? Some thing spy like with Peter and her both having their respective powers and abilities. Or perhaps an enemy behind lines type thing? A skrull invasion or perhaps something else.

Option 2. I am looking for someone interested in playing Black Cat A.K.A Felicia Hardy to my Spider-man/ Peter Parker. I am looking to start it at their very first meeting and then to go through the ups and downs with their eventual romance and being together. I'd like a slow burn though something very akin to the comic books where at first Felicia only wants Spider-man for fun and then deeper feelings come out.

So dealing with her being a criminal, then them getting together but not being anything more than play mates, ect ect. I would love for some twist and turns to come through and us to have a fun time building up the history of their relationship.

Bruce Wayne & Talia Al Ghul

Adding Talia and Batman to the mix!

I would love to do a story where Talia is hunted by her father for something and decides to seek refuge with her beloved. She can have already had Damian as well depending on my co writers preference. The reasoning as well for why she is coming to Bruce is up to my co writer as well. Is it a moment of weakness? A shot at true love? Or is it all a trap? I'll be playing the current modern day version of Batman or something else. I can play old Batman, young batman, or any of the movie versions.

If interested please let me know!

Bruce Wayne & Diana Prince

My idea for a Wonder Woman Batman story involves the pair being captured either by an alien or someone close to home and forced to compete and a contest against other super powered and skilled baddies. They would be partners together in this contest and work together. A romance would bloom as well as them breaking out of the bad guys contest and saving the day. If interested in this or another story involving Wonder Woman and Batman let me know.

I also have an idea for a world war two Wonder Woman origin story but where it's Bruce Wayne that washes up on the shore of her island instead of Steve Trevor. That was well is open for anyone interested.

Peter Parker & Gwen Stacy

She's Spider Gwen the amazing web slinging hero of an alternate New York City. Much like the original Spider-man she lost her Peter due to a horrible accident at the start of her career. She's dealing with it as best she can and does her best to live for and mourn the boy she barely knew.

He is Spider Man the original and web slinging hero of earth 616. He was much closer to his Gwen and even loved her back in the day. He wanted a life with her and a future together.

He never got it

Now there is another Gwen a Gwen a lot like him. He feels a drawing to this Gwen even though he knows he should probably stay away. Still there is no harm in visiting is there? Of talking to her and offering to train her?

Right?

I am looking to do a romance between the two.

Jane Foster & Odinson

Jane Foster holds the hammer and the title of Thor now. She is a goddess of thunder now and a proper hero to the world and the nine realms. She has not however forgotten her ex lover the man who taught her what it meant to be a god. Thor has been on his own adventure in the nine realm trying to make sense of his new place in it and what he should be doing with his life.  He feels he has lost his way and there is only one person who can show him that is not the case.

Only Thor herself!

Oliver Queen & Laurel Lance

Option 1. They were the IT couple of the super hero world and the town they made their stomping ground. He is her emerald archer the one she chose to stand by her side. She is his song bird and together they've saved their home of Star city and the world a couple of times.

Now its time for the two to start their next and biggest adventure. Domesticated life. Oliver Queen and Dinah Lance are getting married. It's to be the super hero wedding of the century. Both of them are nervous but ready to marry the other and be together forever.

If they survive the walk down the aisle that is!

Option 2. Kind of an Elseworld idea of Oliver Queen & Dinah Lance

Was thinking in this one that maybe Black Canary is part of an under ground brutal fighting league (much like the justice league episode) raised as a living weapon and performer since birth she is rescued by Oliver Queen who takes her under his wing and tries to help her recover and get back to the world.

He can be older and she be younger we can do a side kick situation or they can just be two people finding each other after a difficult life.

Bruce Wayne & Female Clark Kent

This story involves a variant of the Bruce Clark Kent relationship where Superman is a female. The idea is that we would explore their friendship and then eventual romance together. It would start with a classic team up of theirs and go through the ups and downs and turn into an actual romance as the two become the worlds finest together. We could throw in the justice league as well and variants of the lore as needed as well. I will be playing Batman/ Bruce Wayne as he is in the contemporary comics and settings as well.

Arthur Curry & Mera

Option 1. Aquaman and Mera can either be already together, just starting to understand they like each other, or just have a mild attraction for this one. I would prefer them to be King and Queen together but am open to other variants.

The idea is that Ocean Master and Black Manta team up and bring out a siege of Atlantis.. They manage to perform a coup and Aquaman and Mera are forced to go into hiding and start a revolution within Atlantis. The idea is that the two would be forced to do hit and run techniques and fight together to get their throne back.

Option 2. We can do a story where for reason me and my co writer can establish Aquaman has to focus on Atlantis or step down from the league. Mera takes his place as the new Aquaman and the plot picks up from there.

Big Barda & Mister Miracle

This is a romance involving Big Barda and Mister Miracle. This would involve both of them having already fled Apokalips and trying to make a life for themselves on Earth. I am looking for someone to play Big Barda in this game. She's adjusting to a new world and recovering from the long term effects of having been born and raised in Apokalips.

Natasha Romanov & Bruce Banner

This story involves Natasha and Bruce Banner and can be set between any of the movies or in our own universe. It would involve the two falling in love and learning what that love means when one of you can turn into a rage monster if you get into an argument. I aim for a mix of romance comedy and the usual super hero drama in this one.

Fables

I would love to do a story involving Bigby Wolf and Snow from fables! this would be set during her pregnancy and after the events that saw them both put under a spell and having had sex. I have a few ideas and am very well versed in the Snow White Bigby Wolf Romance in fables as well as the story itself!

T'Challa

Scenario 1: Black Panther being paired with one of his comic book romances and set after the events of Infinity War. His love interest can be any one from the comics or the movie and I would be more than happy to see what my partner comes up with.

Scenario 2: T'Challa takes his rightful place as king of the marvel universe and takes a harem of girls both good and bad. Essentially this is T'Challa fucking any girl we wish from the Marvel universe.

Pamela Isly & Harley Quinn

This story involves a relationship between Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. The idea I have or when I would like to set the relationship is after Harley Quinn receives a particularly brutal beating by the Jokers hand. The Joker beats her essentially and leaves her for dead after she fails him during a mission. Poison Ivy finds her and nurses her back to life. They've had previous electricity between them and the brutal beating and Poison Ivy taking care of her is enough to move Harley Quinn fixation on the Joker to someone who can love her back.

Shuri & Evertt Ross

I would love to do something based off of the relationship between Shuri and Everett Ross! I really thought there was something their in the black panther movie and exploring that is something really interesting to me. It can be set before Infinity War or even after and would involve a romance between the two of them.

Thor & Valkyrie

Keeping in the light hearted actiony tone of the movies I'd like to do a Thor Valkeryie story set after Infinity War. The two of them settling in wherever the Asgardians landed and helping their people while also dealing with their own beginning romance!

Ororo Monroe & Logan Howlette

I've always enjoyed Storm and Logan as a pairing and am looking to start something starring the two. The how and why they get together is completely up to my partner and I. I have a few ideas but the one that comes to mind the most is the following.

Storm having recently divorced T Challa goes to console Logan during the wedding of Summers and Jean Grey. One things leads to another and Logan finally figures out what's been in front of him the whole time.

Thats just a loose idea and it can be as simple as the two of them finding each other after a mission or something along those lines

Laura Howlette

This story involves every one's favorite clone X-23! I am interested in pairing her with either a female or male lead on this one. The plot and who she gets paired with is up to me and my partner to determine.

Carol Danvers

This is one half Military Romance One Half Super Hero Romance.

It involves Carol Danvers getting involved with a member of the air force a pilot who she knew before she became Captain Marvel. This is before the world knows she is Captain Marvel however and back when she had a secret identity. It would involve the two of them dating and getting closer and closer before he is given the surprise reveal of her being a super hero.

Mary Jane & Peter Parker

Option 1. Mary Jane and Peter Parker going to the same college together. Think of it kind of like the start of their romance. Peter will have been Spider-man for a few years and they might even have grown up around each other. We would go through the years and deal with stuff like marriage, children, and all the drama of a super hero romance.

Option 2. Set after the events of one more day. The idea is that Peter and Mary Jane get together during Christmas. The two of them have been experiencing a strange sense something is wrong. They come together hook up and decide to explore what is off about their lives. Eventually I would love for them both to learn about their love again and deal with the fallout of that.

Option 3. With the recent Spider man PS4 game having come out I am very interested in doing something with that version of Peter and Mary Jane.

Peter Parker & Harem

Keeping in the theme of Peter Parker being my favorite marvel character.... well I think that should be what all the marvel ladies think to!

So yeah it might sound weird but! I would love to do a Spider Harem! One of Peter romancing and taking care of all his ladies.

Dick Grayson & Raven

This story involves Dick Grayson and Raven and a romance between the two of them. Raven would come to Dick needing help with something or to fight off some of her fathers minions. The two would have known each other through their teen titan days but have never gotten romantic with one another though both of them harbor a secret desire for the other.

Rogue & Gambit

For this one I was thinking that Gambit and Rogue are on Summer Vacation from the school and the X-men. They decide to go on a road trip together and we go from there.

Abigail Brand & Hank

I love me some Abigail Brand and Beast! For those of you interested in beast and don't mmind the Fury and flirting with bestiality parts of the pairings I would love to put the two together!

Elektra & Daredevil

This story involved Elektra and Daredevil and can be set within the marvel tv universe or in the comics.

My thinking in terms of plot was that Elektra and Daredevil come back together during an attack on the hand and have to work together and things start to heat up and rekindle between the two of them.

Wanda & Vision

I've always been a fan of Wanda and the vision as a pairing. I love the two of them finding that they dig each others crazy and their relationship. I am looking for a either a comic version of the couple or an MCU version of the couple. They could be trying to settle down together, still on the run, or anything in between.

Victorian Bruce Wayne

My partner can either be Selina Kyle from the movie or a rendition of a popular Bat love interest or an entirely new idea! I would love to see someones take on perhaps say a Talia Al Ghul or Zatanna.

The villain would be a Victoria era Mr. Freeze. I have the workings of a plot in my head involving The World's Fair and Mr. Freeze going to Wayne for a job. Here is the full mock up!

The idea takes place a year after the events of the first movie. At the second opening of the Gotham World's fair. Bruce would have rebuilt the fair ground and still be doing his thing as Batman to Gotham City. While also coming out more in the public with Wayne Corp and trying to do good by his company.

Bruce Wayne & Poison Ivy

The idea for this one is a Batman Poison Ivy pairing. Batman is approached by Poison Ivy with critical proof that the climate issues their Earth is facing is accelerating. The end of the world is imminent and the only hope they have is working together.

Because of this the two of them grow close and an eventual romance comes forward.

Kitty Pryde & Collosus

We could either start this one where they just meet or within them having a established relationship. It could be played as a more light hearted college like romance with super heroes or something more intense!

Female Barry Allen & Female Captain Cold

I am looking for a female writing partner to EITHER be female Flash or Female Captain Cold

I would play the male opposite and love interest. So male flash if your female captain cold, male captain cold if you're female flash.

Gamora & Peter Quill

For this one it can either be set in the movie verse or just in the comics. I would kind of love to do a Peter Gamora romance set after the events of infinity war or even before. Fast action and space western stuff could be a ton of fun!

Cloak & Dagger

My favorite inter racial couple in the comic book universe! I think for this one we could do something original and set in the MCU or take a variation of the comic books. I have not yet seen the freeform version of the show so I would not be able to go with something set in that universe.

Batgirl

Hello there! I have an idea involving Batgirl and a comic I recently read called Knightfall.

This one takes place about a year after Barbara Gordon regains the use of her legs and becomes Batgirl once more. She goes up against a woman whose family was murdered right before her eyes and who was falsely accused for said murder. She was sent to Arkham (before the events of the comic) and went their willingly to train and learn. In reality she didn't kill her parents and it was instead her boyfriend at the time. After getting out she starts raising a dangerous militia to "eliminate" crime from the city via any means necessary.

I'd really like to do something taking the premise. I would love to play both the criminal girl and Dick Grayson as the love interest to Batgirl. I could even seeing it be a love triangle as the villain Knightfall has an interest in Barbara Gordon as well. So I'm not looking for someone to play BOTH Knightfall and Barbara Gordon. I want to play Knightfall and Dick against someones Barbara Gordon.

If you just have a batgirl idea and want to float it by me then go ahead!

Batman Beyond

For this one I would like to do it a few years after the events of the cartoon. Terry would have been doing this for a while and have come into his prime more or less. Now I was thinking that maybe we do an OC for the girl unless you're willing to play as Ten from the Ace of club episodes. If willing to play either one let me know!

Viper

For this one I am looking for someone to play Viper from the Marvel comic universe. As you can see Viper is a member of Hydra and traditionally one of its most hard core members.

For this one I would like to do a couple of options.

Option 1. Viper captures Captain America and wants to break him

Option 2. Viper is captured and Captain America decides to try and turn her via any means possible

Option 3. Viper is brought in for witness protection and Captain America is requested to protect her

Falcon

A few options for this one as well

Option 1. Falcon and Misty Knight go under cover to bust a HYDRA ring

Option 2. Falcon and another comic book girl get involved in some mystical hijinks

Or if you just like Falcon as a male love interest let me know your idea!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 03:15:30 PM by Norsegod1839 »

Re: My Fandom List (A subsidiary of the Galleria, Everyone is welcome!)
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 03:46:45 PM »
Video Games

The following are video game pairings I like and worlds as well.

Ashe X OC

I am looking to do something involved Ashe and an OC. The OC will be a bounty hunter sent to bring her in once and for all.

Brigette

The newest over watch character Briggitte has captured my interest! I am looking to play a OC character with her something new and unique to the story. If interested please pm me!

Soldier 76 & Mercy

In this story Soldier 76 and Mercy had a prior relationship together back in the original over watch. The two were lovers and were even growing quite serious before the events before the game. Now that they are back together Mercy is curious about the masked soldier who protects her over everyone else but will not talk to her outside of their missions. She eventually finds out who he is and we go from there.

Sora & Kairu

The story idea takes place in the future of the kingdom hearts world and stars a older Sora and Kairu

They would be training and reconnecting on Destiny Island and already be together. This would also be our own version of the world and the history we can pick and choose. Either way both receive another summons from King Mickey and this time stay together to fight the heartless and discover what is going on.

Female Kratos

Female Kratos set after the events of God Of War Three (so consider the games canon) has fallen into the harsh north wilderness. The world is now broken from her battle with the gods and goddess's of ancient Greek. She wanders lost and her body broken as she struggles to figure out what her new place is.

Enter MC who can either be a hunter or a healer to a village close by. Either way he finds her helps her and a romance begins. I would be playing a norse man a original character and a strong type.

Rapture

This would take place in rapture during the events of the New Years Eve Riot. The New Year Eve Riots signified the fall of rapture and the descent of the under water city. I would be playing a detective (not booker) who is struggling with a plasmid addiction like the rest of the underwater city. I am looking for someone to play a woman who comes for help in getting out of the city. We would then play leaving the city as the riots play out and Rapture descends to chaos.

Alloy

This idea takes place after the events of the main game and involves Alloy being asked by the Sun King to try diplomacy. A group of Carja in the ruins  of one of the old cities who claim to be their own tribe and do not want any trouble. Alloy is asked to go talk to them and see if a peace treaty can be worked out. MC will be an original Carja and leader of the tribe. I would like him and Alloy to meet butt heads a bit and their be an attraction there that turns into a full romance.

Destiny

This one is pretty simple my OC Destiny character meeting falling in love and going on missions with your OC Destiny Character!

Bloodbourne

Again same thing my OC hunter in Yarnham meeting and falling in love with your OC hunter in Yarnham

God Of War

Looking to do a prequel for the popular game God Of War (2018)

I am looking for this story to involve Kratos going to the Norse shores and running into his future wife Fay or Laufey. Now we don't know much about Laufey personality wise so my co writer can more or less create her as she wishes.

However there are big things to her history that I will detail here that I want showcased

1. She was a giantress (Though that does not mean she was giant)
2. That she knew Kratos and her were destined to not only marry but to have a kid together

So those are the two big things. Kratos is unaware of who she is and she passes herself off as just a mortal. However SHE knows who she is and what is going to happen to them. I want this to be prevalent throughout the role play to and deal with her falling in love with a man she was destined to fall in love with.

Tomb Raider

Combing the more realistic Tomb Raider model we have been getting with a bit of the sexiness of the movies and the old games. I am looking for someone to play Miss Laura Croft herself while I play either a rival treasure hunter, or someone she meets during her time exploring who is a normal dude that gets caught up in the craziness of her life.

Dishonored

This story revolves around Corvo and Jessamine from the Dishonored series. The story I'd like to tell would involve a greatest hit so to speak of their relationship through its ups and downs. It would involve their entail meeting, their romance, and the eventual conception and dealing with their child.

Red Dead Redemption

Red Dead Redemption

This one could either be all OC characters or a pairing from the red dead universe.

Assassins Creed

Honor For The Creed

I don't have anything set in stone for this one. I would love for it to have a modern day story and a historical one. It would involve Fuedal Japan as a setting and we can do whatever characters we would like.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 08:56:17 PM by Norsegod1839 »

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 11:37:20 PM »
Cartoons

For Cartoons I will be including ones that are not comic book related. IE no Justice League Unlimited ect since I have a comic book dedicated thread.

The Cartoons I am interested in are as follows

Powerpuff Girls

The Powerpuff girls! This would be a story set when they turn eighteen and deal with the Rowdyruff boys coming back into their lives. We can either play all three girls OR choose one of the three from each side and put them together!

Kim Possible

This takes place in a version of Kim Possible where Ron and Kim never got together.

Ron who still has his crush on Kim decides that on the anniversary of their mission he will tell her how he feels about her. He goes to her house intent on telling her that when he overhears her either with Josh Mankey or talking to Monique about how Ron is not boyfriend material. Ron more or less gets crushed by Kim and what she is saying and or doing either way. This causes him to freak out and run leaving and going somewhere to take care of his grief.

He goes to a bar where he meets Shego who is taking the night off. She realizes its him and seeing him down on his luck and decides she is going to use it to break up Team Possible. They spend the night together and Shego decides she has to keep it going until the two are broken apart. A romance eventually blooms between the two as well as Ron going down the "dark side" a bit as he strives to be with her no matter what!

Danny Phantom

This story is set ten years in the future of the Danny Phantom Universe. Danny and Sam are together and doing well together and Danny is loved around the world as a ghost crime fighter.

The two are alerted by clockwork that Dark Danny has broken out of the thermos and is loose in the ghost zone. The duo are attacked then by a older twisted version of Sam and Tucker who now work for Dark Danny. He is mucking about in the time line and is intent on killing Danny for what he did to him.

The Incredibles

I was thinking for this one we do a prologue of sorts with Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl hooking up and beginning their romance. I would love to have that golden age time frame and high degree of action and a bit of camp as well!

Power Rangers

Even though this is going in the cartoon section what I am looking for is based on the most recent live action movie.

I am interested in the following pairings

Jason Scott/ Red Ranger X Kimberly Hart/ Pink Ranger

OR

Kimberly Hart/ Pink Ranger X Trini/ Yellow Ranger

I could also be convinced into a Zordon X Rita Repulsor pairing

Atlantis

This story involves Helga from Atlantis the lost emperor. I would love to do a outside of continuity story involving her and Milo working together for an indiana jones type of adventure. There would be a bit of a gender reversal involved as Helga will be the Indiana Jones type and Milo the researcher type.

Atlantis

On that theme I would also love to do a Milo and Kida story. This would be set after the events of the main movie and involve them plunging deeper into the mysteries of Atlantis and their own relationship

Hercules

This story involves Megara from Hercules and Hercules himself after the events of the movie. I was thinking a quest of some sorts lead to some naughty misadventures and fun time!

Extremely Goofy Movie

So this one mainly involves size differences IE my character being bigger and your character being petite I also wouldn't mind straight up doing these two characters! Given that its in fandom.

So only express an interest in this one to me if the idea of your character being smaller and mine being bigger appeals if it does then please message me if you like the movie and wouldn't mind playing this kind of scenario.

Young Justice

I love the cartoon Young Justice! It's an all time favorite of mine and one I have always been interested in playing around in. I have a few Young Justice Rp that I have done before but with an original team.

Now I am looking to play within the canon of the universe I am interested in the following couples

Megan & Connor

Tim & Cassie

Karen & Mal

Artemis & Wally

But really if you have ANY suggestions or pairing ideas for the team then let me know!

Megamind

I'd love to do something off of the cartoon movie Megamind! For this one I'd be interested in setting it after the events of the movie. Megamind is trying to balance his new role aas protector in the city, being a good guy, and being with someone like Roxanne! When a legion of super hero offer an invitation to Megamind and an old villian friend comes back to Metro City will Megamind be able to hold it all together?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 04:29:11 PM by Norsegod1839 »

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 10:22:36 PM »
Genderbent Characters!

Okay this is a new one! Here you can find a selection of rule 63 inspired rules I am looking to do! Most of these will be picture based but I will do my best to include plot or at least bunnies!

Without further ado!

Female Batman

I really like the idea of a female Batman/ Bruce Wayne getting involved with a male Clark Kent/ Superman. Though if anyone else has a idea for a bat woman pairing let me know! I am willing to play most canon males in the Dc universe.

Female Superboy

I would be interested in playing a male version of Maxima! The girl from the superman old cartoon who shows up on Earth looking for a husband. In this case I would be looking for a bride and find it in Super Girl!

Female Miles Morales

I like the idea of a female Miles Morales and pairing her with either an OC or a canon male character perhaps as part of the champion super hero team.

Female Punisher

Female Punisher! Teaming up with someone with the Marvel Universe to take down kingpin once and for all! Romance ensures along the way despite her reservations about getting involved with someone else!

Assassins Creed

Here are some more concepts for female assassins!

Tarzan

Next we have female Tarzan! I was thinking I could play either the son of a scientist for this one OR the son of Clayton! Who might be more compassionate than his old pop!

Flash

What kind of trouble can the fastest girl alive and her plucky reporter boyfriend get into?

Overwatch

It's high noon for some unlucky man!

Marvel

Female Captain America and female iron man story?

Rocketeer

She is amazing! She is very much a want of mine! If anyone wants to concept something with her let me know!

Nightwing

A noir girl version of Dick Grayson?

Female Joker

This idea involves a female Joker whose obsession with the Dark Knight runs more sexual than angry ;)

So this one is going to be interesting as taking the Batman and Joker relationship and making it a love story can be a bit crazy. I don't want to lose what makes their relationship great but do want to twist it into a romance. I imagine it would start with Joker and Batman first running into each other and going from there.

Female Winter Soldier

The story of the Winter Soldier but with a female version of Bucky. The love interest for this one would be a male Steve Rogers

Female Doctor Octopus

I'd like to do a Peter and a female Doctor Octopus! I think the pairing could be a lot of fun and really interesting.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 02:58:52 PM by Norsegod1839 »

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 10:31:13 PM »
Anime

Legend Of Korra

I would love to do a Korra Asami story! A female on female story involving them navigating their desire and relationship while also trying to figure out their duties. We could start right as the show ends with them entering the spirit world or move it up a few months and or years! I am all for hashing this out with my partner!

OR

This takes place in an alternate universe where Asami is the empress of... well lets just say the largest continent inside of the Avatar world. Korra people would be part of the water tribe who lead a sort of rebellion or raiding party of sorts. Korra gets captured and put on the slave block which is a thriving this in the empire. Asami however takes a shine to her and buys her as a slave.

This would feature non con reluctance and BDSM and domination and fem domination.

Legend Of Korra Part Two

It's the wedding of the century! Korra and Asumi are getting married after one year of dating and the world has relatively calmed down. I'd love to lead up to the wedding have it happen and continue from there with Avatar and romantic shenanigans happening.

Dragonball Z

Who doesn't like an underdog story?! I would love to do something with Android Eighteen and Krillin I always loved their relationship in the context of the show and can think of a few fun scenarios to get them into it together!

Darling In The Franxx

I recently started Darling In The Franxx and really enjoy it. So much so that I am looking to do an RP where me and my partner play two original Franzz drivers. I would be looking for us both to play original characters and be linked together.

Black Lagoon

I am looking for some one to play Revy off of Black Lagoon. I would be playing Revy's love interest the guy from the anime.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 02:17:35 PM by Norsegod1839 »

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 06:05:45 PM »
TV

The Following are TV live action plots and pairings I am interested in doing.

Chuck

This story would be set after the main show. Kissing Sarah at the end of the show would not have worked and Sarah would have still went off to do her own thing and discover herself. This would be set two years later with Chuck having rejoined the CIA and running across Sarah once more. Sarah can be doing whatever my co writer wish but I would like her to have recently started having dreams with a certain Mr. Bartowski.

The Flash

So I would love to do essentially my own season five of the flash.  While I am not a huge fan of what they keep doing on the show I am a fan of the characters and the cast. I would love in particular to play this with Iris and Barry being married still and I have a few ideas for what the season long arc and big bad can be.

Black Lightning

Was thinking for this one we could do a variation of a Black Lightning Season Two I would be more than willing to play Black Lightning OR have my writing partner play one of his daughters and I play an OC character

Smallville

I've been watching a lot of smallville lately and have grown to really love the prequel take on Superman! I am interested in doing something set after the TV show and following the further adventures of Lois Clark Lex and others
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 08:53:20 PM by Norsegod1839 »

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 03:54:13 PM »
Books

Eragon

I am looking to do a Eragon story involving Eragon himself and Arya. This story would take place after the books and be canonical with them. The idea would involve Eragon being forced back to his home country when A shade loyal to Galbatorix who encites a mage rebellion. I have a bunch of back sotry fleshed out for Eragon and what happened after the events of the book. I also would like he and Arya to have already started something of a relationship.

Harry Potter

Coming Back To You

I'd like to do a Harry & Ginny story. Primarily I'd like to take what I know some people find to be a bland topic. The nineteen years between their final scene seeing their son off to school. Something that has been covered a lot over various forms of media. Something I'd like to do that would be considerably different from most "light portrayals" is dealing with the PTSD and after effects of being in a war.

Ginny treatment at Hogwarts while Harry was gone, Ginny losing a brother, Ginny having been told by Harry it wasn't safe. Then on Harrys side the fact that he was involved heavily in a war, that he saw some fucked up shit, and that he was basically prepped to die are ALSO things I would like to deal with. When the dust settles from the grand war there should be some MAJOR effects on both characters physce. How they deal with that and get together is something I am heavily interested in.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 08:52:34 PM by Norsegod1839 »

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 12:31:31 PM »
MOVIES

Star Wars

The idea behind this one is that this Twilek is hiding a Jedi (my guy) after the events of order 66. A Jedi she might or might not have history with depending on what we decide.

Star Wars

I am looking to play this woman as a Sith. I would play a Jedi who has captured her and is in the process of either trying to barter her or something to that effect. Or perhaps she is the one that captures him and tries to break him? Any time frame for this will do.

Star Wars

I like the idea of doing the Padme and Anakin story but done right. Perhaps with some changes modified to the lore and the backstory and a better ending. I think the idea of their characters at their base level could be interesting and again if modified make for a much better version of their romance.

Hitmans Bodyguard

For this one I would like to take the concept of the Hitman's Bodygaurd movie and turn it into a rp

(this does not have to be set in the same universe)

I would like to play as either the hitman or the bodygaurd versus a female hitman or bodygaurd.

So the idea is that the two have a history and have been rivals against each other. Due to events the Hitman is being transported somewhere and the body guard is on protection duty. The idea is that the two would fall in love together

King Kong: Return To Skull Island

This one can either involve Brie Larson and Tom Hiddleston character or two new OC

Either way Monarch decides to return to Skull Island meaning a second face down with Kong. Our people can either be scientist military guys or something in between.

Fast & The Furious

Fast And The Furious:Principe De Los Landrones
Prince Of Thieves

Hi all! First off thank you for taking the time to read my request thread! I hope wherever you are and what you're doing its going great!

I've been watching the Fast and Furious movies lightly and find myself with the urge for the high octane, sexy, racing type role play. It's also summer! And I'd kind of love to set it somewhere that involves a lot of sun, surf, and bikinis.

So one part Fast and Furious and one part kind of summer romance. I'd also kind of like to go OC with this? Unless you want to do this wonderful couple.

If you DO want to do Connor and Mia then that would be great! Message me and I can give you my idea

If you want to go the OC route then read on!

This one would be set in Los Angeles and partially in Mexico. My thinking is that we either go kind of on a heist crew route mixed with under ground racing OR we work for a drug lord. There are a few options here.

1. Stripper who gets involved with my racer character

2. Fellow Ricer Rival romance

3. The bosses daughter (Or girl) getting involved with my racer

4. Detective girl racer

5. Detective racer with any of the above

Or anything really! The main idea I have for the OC route is that eventually stuff happens and we're forced to maybe pull a heist on the big bad get a crew going together or something along those lines!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 04:22:23 PM by Norsegod1839 »

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2018, 08:42:39 PM »
Furry Fandom Delights

Here you can find the furry fandoms I am interested in.

Note: While most of these will be female furry characters I do not mind playing the opposite male furry character, a different furry character, or some variation.

Judy Hops & Nick

Something of a slice of life story but based around Judy and Nick from Zootopia! I really loved their relationship in the movie and would love to see if further expanded and become something of a buddy cop partner on partner romance!

Lola Bunny

Lola Bunny is first on the list! Again I can play anything from Bugs to a human to another furry who has her.

Krystal

Krystal from Star Fox! I think maybe the bad boy Wolf would be more fun for her! And not say Star Fox. Again though this is a case where I can go anyway.

Rogue The Bat

Knuckles, Sonic, Eggman, Shadow! The possibilities are endless for this one.

Carmelita Fox

I love Sly Cooper and Carmelita. So I would like to do something with the two of them.

Sally Acorn

Princess falling in love with the big blue bad boy! Who couldn't love that type of pairing? Though it could just as easily be someone other than Sonic who she gets with.

Captain Amelia

I really like her relationship with the professor in treasure planet. But it can just as easily be pirates she runs into, an adventurer, or something like that.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 01:51:17 PM by Norsegod1839 »

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2018, 07:59:19 PM »
Let's Get Animated

These are animated characters that interest me that don't really fall into a specific category.

Jessica Rabbit

The biggest sex symbol herself! I'm more than willing to play Jessica Rabbit off of her or something else!

Holli Would

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 08:39:29 PM by Norsegod1839 »

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2018, 01:46:32 PM »
Villainess Madness!

These are a collection of female villains that I am interested in playing opposite of.

Santanico Pandemonium

I think she could be pretty bad ass! It's been a while since I have seen Dusk Till Dawn but I could easily take in that universe and do something with it.

Jennifer Check

She's back! Ready to kick ass and take some names. I could play the victim or something along the lines of a master to control her.

The Devil

Who doesn't love the devil from Bedazzled! Is she back to make another deal? Has she finally met her match?

The Baroness

Her latest mission? To seduce some Intel Cobra desperately needs!

Catherine Tramel

I would be more than happy to play her latest victim!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 08:40:05 PM by Norsegod1839 »

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2018, 12:50:25 PM »
update

3/18/18

Updated Video Game Section with even more pairings!

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2018, 06:47:21 PM »
Update

3/19/18

Added Final Fantasy as an idea!

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2018, 05:41:03 PM »
Update

3/20/18

Massive Update! A host of plots added and story lines! As well as general maintenance and changes made

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2018, 01:12:31 PM »
3/21/18

Added a Korra and Asami plot

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2018, 05:40:07 PM »
Update

3/24/18

Added the plot

Warm My Frozen Heart

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2018, 12:04:03 PM »
Update

3/25/18

Added

Go Go Power Rangers

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2018, 01:40:33 PM »
Update

3/29/18

Added the incredibles fandom

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2018, 01:45:40 PM »
Update

4/1/18

Added

Big Barda Mister Miracle

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2018, 02:59:16 PM »
Update

4/1/18

Added several plots in various categories

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2018, 10:15:01 PM »
Update

4/8/18

Added

Assassin And The Beast

Natasha Bruce Banner

Offline Cliffspiracy

• • The Wicked Witch Is Back • There Might Be Some Hell To Pay • I Know All The Ways To Be Wicked • You May Be Evil But I'm Wicked • Rotten To The Core • I'm Going To Get You Soon, My Pretty •
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Location: A castle on top of a hill on a dark and gloomy night
  • "Come into my garden of enchantment and mystery."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2018, 03:13:22 AM »
I'd be happy to roleplay the Elsa and Jack Frost story with you. I'd also be happy to discuss further details with you, as well.

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2018, 04:42:14 PM »
Update

4/10/18

Added a fables story idea and one for the popular comic Saga!

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2018, 09:52:05 PM »
Update

4/15/18

Black Panther stories were added to the comic book area.