You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 21, 2018, 04:00:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Britwitch's Cauldron  (Read 1754 times)

Offline BritwitchTopic starter

Britwitch's Cauldron
« on: December 14, 2017, 02:11:38 PM »

Welcome!

Here you will find all the story ideas I’m seeking partners for as well as current and past stories too.

At the moment I am tentatively seeking new partners but am also happy to discuss stories with a plan to start at a later date.

Please do check out my Ons and Offs thread for more information about my likes and dislikes and if you have an idea of your own that you think I might suit then please do shoot me a PM and let me know!

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 02:59:56 PM by Britwitch »

Re: Britwitch's Cauldron
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 02:36:44 AM »

Developed story ideas looking for partners with the most recent additions at the top.

Wrong Place, Wrong Time

Content: Open to discussion about the direction this could take.

Setting: Modern day but open to discussion about the geographical location

Scenario: Thinking of a heist situation, bank is robbed and a hostage taken. He picks a nervous woman, the type who he figures has a husband and children to worry about her and for her to keep in mind - enough reason for her to behave, to not give him too much trouble as they flee. But their escape goes awry and they're forced to spend more time together than he intended. So, to fill the time, they talk. It turns out she had less than honest business in the bank herself that day.

Do they become partners in crime or does she become the thing that keeps him 'honest' as his plans grow in audacity and danger?

I think there are a few places this could go, with the right partner.
I came up with what could work as an opening post over in the Storyteller's Café, which I've added below.

~||~

“It’s only just bloody November,” Bobbie grumbled to herself while she waited, the muted sound of Christmas songs played on a piano already grating on her nerves. The air in the bank felt unnaturally warm in comparison to the brisk air outside, the fresh air that tingled when it brushed over your nose made it feel like it might snow. She’d been in line long enough to hear ‘Hark the herald angels sing’ three times already, in amongst the other carols and festive standards, and she just wasn’t in the mood for it. Tutting softly she lifted her azure toned eyes towards the ornate clock on the wall and huffed in frustration. Her lunch hour was rapidly ticking away and at this rate she was probably going to reach the front of the line just in time to turn around and have to walk back out again.

Pushing up onto her toes slightly to look over the shoulder of the old woman in front of her she saw there were only three of the bank tellers at work. The rest of the service points in the bank of windows were shuttered and not in use.

“Of course they only have three open,” Bobbie muttered to herself as she lowered her heels back down onto the floor, rolling her eyes out of a need to do something to vent some of her irritation. “It’s only the middle of the day, when most people have the time to go to the bank, makes perfect sense to have less than a quarter of the available desks working.” Her sarcastic words were hissed under her breath. She knew it wouldn’t help but it did feel a little better when the woman in front of her glance back over her shoulder and offered a sympathetic smile.

“I know, dear,” the woman sighed wearily, “it makes no sense to me either. If you like, you can go before me.”

“That’s very kind of you,” Bobbie smiled gratefully, “but you’ve been waiting even longer than I have, I couldn’t make you have to stand and listen to this god-awful muzak any longer than absolutely necessary!” The two of them laughed for a moment or two before they both returned their attention to the queue. Slowly inching forwards until the little old lady had tottered off to a counter and Bobbie found herself the next to be served. Running a hand back through the long, dark lengths of her hair and wishing she’d thought to bring a hair tie with her. A glance at the clock confirmed she had little time left but there should just about be enough time. Providing she was called forward in the next-

“Everybody down on the floor!” came a gruff yell from near the door followed almost instantly by the loud sound of a gun firing. There was a rush of activity, hushed screams rose up in the air as every person in the bank flattened themselves against the marble floor. “Nobody move and nobody gets hurt!” The male voice added in a menacing tone.
Bobbie, on her stomach at the front of the queue, squeezed her eyes tightly shut for a second or two. This couldn’t be happening.

Booted feet thundered through the trembling people sprawled across the floor and while it sounded like hundreds had stormed past, Bobbie reckoned there was only five or six of them. Plus the ones who had to have been left behind to make sure no one tried to do anything heroic. Or stupid.

“We all want to get home for the holidays,” came the voice again, closer now and the tone in it made the hairs on the back of her next stand up. “Would be a shame for someone to spend Christmas in hospital…or worse.”

“Oh Christ, shut up will you!” came a new voice from a little way away, this voice was also male but sounded a little younger somehow. If not younger then less sleazy at any rate.

“Awww, c’mon,” the first voice laughed, a harsh barking sound that made Bobbie wince, “you know there’s no harm in it.” As her eyes fluttered open she saw a pair of boots move to stand right before her. “Besides, it’s fun to watch them squirm.” There was a whimper somewhere to the right of where she lay, the sound of a woman clearly terrified and Bobbie resisted the urge to try and see what might be happening behind the curtain of her hair.

“That’s as maybe,” the second man said sharply, his voice now coming from above her head and clearly belonging to the boots before her, “but if you keep yapping like that, someone could ID you further down the line and then where will you be?”

“Spoil sport,” came the waspish response, punctuated by another frightened sound from the woman and then it went quiet.

Well, quiet apart from the thundering pounding of Bobbie’s heart in her ears. Her breath was shallow and quick and she just prayed the robbers would find what they were looking for and go before the police came. Most banks had warning systems in place now, she was as sure as she could be that help would be on the way before long. She had never wanted to get back to work as much as she did in that moment.

“Fuck!” came a furious shout from somewhere behind the row of counters.

“Don’t tell me it’s not there,” growled the first man dangerously as the air filled with the sound of boots slapping their way back out of the rear of the bank into the main hall.

“It’s there but I can’t open it, not right now,” someone answered angrily, their voice strained which made Bobbie think they were carrying something heavy.

“So we take it with us and-“ the first man stopped abruptly and the room fell silent as the faint sound of distant sirens began to warble in the air. “We go. Now!”

Bobbie was about to breathe a sigh of relief when the first voice issued a command that she knew wasn’t going to end well for someone.

“Hostages! Grab a couple now, we might need them later on.”

“You can’t be serious!” The second voice retorted.

“Someone that looks like they might be worth something to someone,” sneered the first as the same female voice whimpered and Bobbie could guess who he’d selected as his hostage of choice. “And do it now! We’ll meet back at the rendez-vous tomorrow night. Until then, lay low.”

With a sigh of frustration a large hand suddenly wrapped around her upper arm and Bobbie found herself hauled unceremoniously to her feet.

“Please, please don’t,” she said quickly, desperately, “not me, take anyone but not me.”

Whoever he was he was tall, taller than her. Broad shouldered, his features hidden behind a swathe of fabric that covered the lower half of his face, the hoodie he wore shielding the top of his head, but his eyes were the brightest green she’d ever seen.

“I…I’m not worth anything to anyone, I swear.” She stammered, blue eyes wide as they pleaded with his.

“Sorry, sweetheart, but you’re worth something to me right now,” he said with what sounded like genuine remorse before quickly hitting her at the back of the head with something hard and then the world went dark.

The Cost of a Mistake

Content: I feel like I'm leaning towards dubcon/noncon for this purely because of the potential blackmail element but there's nothing to say this couldn't start as or develop into something else depending on what we come up with.

Setting: Modern day but open to discussion about the geographical location (would need to be a big city like New York or London)

Scenario: A young woman makes a serious mistake at work and asks her supervisor for his help. In truth it's a simple enough task from his point of view to reverse the problem but the potential for making her repay him in whatever ways he sees fit is too good an opportunity to pass up.

~||~

Sophie Taylor stretched her arms up over her head with a loud sigh. Green eyes flicking to the clock on the wall, it was almost 4.30pm, just a few more minutes and then it would be time to stop trading. All that would be left then would be to sort out her paperwork from the day and with any luck she'd be on her way home by 5.00pm. The numbers on her screen flickered and changed very few second, her eyes remained fixed on a few specific ones. Certain sets of initials that her clients were invested in, the companies whose shares she would try to buy for the cheapest price before the end of the day. She usually had a good feel for when to sell and when to buy, it was one of the qualities that had helped her rise from the ranks of the financial advisers to the loftier climbs of the stockbrokers. It was something of a dying art, these days people seemed to believe that a quick google search was all they needed to decide where to invest their money. At Smith and Wilson most of the clients were 'old money', people with more money than she knew she'd ever see in her lifetime who wanted to make sure that their savings weren't idle and that the grandchildren would be well looked after. It was pretty easy after a while, nothing too risky, nothing too new. Sophie's pretty face also helped, even though she hated to admit it. She knew how to talk to people and soon won over clients who'd been with their previous brokers for years. She didn't mean to steal anyone's clients it just kind of happened. No one ever said anything, not to her anyway, so she assumed everyone in the office understood it was just business.

As the clock ticked down she highlighted the shares her client wanted to buy and, while waiting another minute for good measure, she let her eye and mouse move back and forth over their portfolio. It was a healthy amount of investment, several million sterling if you laid it all out and she knew a fair chunk of that had come from her hard work. Her salary was a mere fraction of her clients income but she didn't mind. She and her husband lived more than well enough and one day, if she played her cards right, she might even make partner and then life would be considerably easier. She withdrew the barrette from her hair and let it tumble down around her shoulders, waving slightly from being twisted up all day.

It was only as she hit return at 4.29pm that she realised her idle playing with the mouse had highlighted all of the client's stocks and that the message that appeared once she'd pressed it read one terrifying word.

SOLD

"Sold?" She frowned before the screen refreshed itself and Sophie felt her heart stop for a second or two. "No, no, not sold. I didn't want to sell. Shit, no!" she gasped, her heart rate leaping back up as she realised what she might just have done. "Oh shit!" With her fingers suddenly shaking she desperately tried to click back, to refresh the screen but nothing of the previous transaction was apparently available. "Oh c'mon, this isn't fair!" Before she could do anything else the screen went black with very little ceremony and with a short, high pitched beep she heard the fan in her computer stop.
"What?!" She exclaimed, feeling slightly sick as it became clear that her computer had apparently just died.

"No, no, no, no, nooo!" she whined, desperately hitting the power button again and again. Nothing. Not even the faintest flicker on the screen. "This can't be happening, it can't be happening." Picking up the phone on her desk she dialled down to technical support but the call rang out. No doubt they'd left early to start their weekend. "Fuck's sake," she muttered, biting her lip while she tried to think of something, anything, she could do. The sounds of people leaving the office to head off to their weekends was growing fainter and fainter as the number of people in the building dwindled.

Trying not to panic she ran her hands back through her long, dark hair, mentally checking off the people that might be able to help and soon came to the conclusion that there was only really one option at that point. First things first though, she needed to phone home.

"Darling? It's me, yeah, I'm fine," she sighed anxiously as her eyes looked back to her non-responsive computer, "No, no, I'm not on my way yet. There's been a bit of a problem and...what?...a technical problem. I need to get it sorted though before the weekend. I'm sure it won't take long but you get the dinner on anyway and I'll eat when I get in. Yes, of course." She couldn't help but smile as her husband declared his love down the phone line. "I love you too, darling. See you soon with any luck!"

Ending the call and nudging her phone into the pocket of her jacket she left her office and headed swiftly along the corridor to the office belonging to the head broker. Her heels fairly modest but they still made the curve of her rear sway back and forth along the journey. Sophie had been blessed with curves that would make a 1950's pin up jealous, narrow waisted and with a distinct flare to her hips. But it was her bust that she knew drew most men's eyes. She dressed to try and minimise her curves while still looking feminine. It was a man's world, even in the current day and age and she knew her femininity was an asset she couldn't afford to lose. So she usually hid behind tailored skirt suits, well fitting blouses and heels just high enough for work.

Her supervisor was only a few months older than her, she was sure he would understand and be able to help. She had to believe he would. With a heavy groan she knocked sharply on the door, just below the brass plate into which his name had been boldly engraved. Darren Hampton.

"Darren? Darren, are you still there? It's me, Sophie, I've got a serious problem and I need your help."

She waited, heart hammering in her chest, hoping he would still be there and able to help. If he wasn't, she was sure she wouldn't have a job to come back to once the weekend was over.

Sophie had been about to turn away from the door, and quite possibly vomit into the nearest pot plant, when she thought she heard movement from within the office and paused. After what felt like forever the door opened slowly and the face of her supervising broker appeared. His expression understandably confused.

”Yes, I’m still here. Is everything ok? What’s wrong?”

He waved her inside and she stepped into the large office, wringing her hands slightly. Firstly this was going to be horrible if he couldn't help her and secondly this was going to be one of the more humiliating experiences of her professional career, having to admit the sheer scale and potential impact of her mistake.

"I'm so glad you hadn't gone already," she admitted frankly throwing him a weak and rather strained smile. "I've, well, something awful has happened."

Her stomach rolled and her head reeled a little at the thought of what she was about to say. She tried to wet her lips but her mouth seemed to have gone completely dry.

"Could I, I don't suppose you have any water do you?" she murmured before spotting the decanter and glasses on the small sideboard next to the wall. "May I?" she asked, heading that way and pouring herself a glass with slightly trembling hands. Two or three sips later she felt she couldn't wait any longer before telling him. Every minute that passed just made it all worse.

"It's the Morgan account," she began unsteadily, "I was about to buy some stocks for their portfolio, they'd asked to buy more in the media sector you see, and well..." another sip of water taken but it didn't really help, "Something went wrong and instead of buying...I think I've sold."

Sophie didn't want to meet his eyes but she knew she had to. She drew a deep breath before launching into a rapid rambling account of the last five or so minutes of the day.

"I think I've emptied their portfolio, I didn't mean to obviously, and right after I did it my computer died and then tech support wouldn't answer the phone, no one's ever there after four o'clock anymore, and now I don't know if I saw what I think I saw and..." she began to ramble as the reality of what might have happened hit her hard. She stumbled slightly as she tried to take a seat in one of the large leather chairs intended for clients to relax in when they visited. Sinking down into the soft, smooth upholstery with a weary sigh. "...and now I don't know what to do."

She knew how desperate and pathetic she must look, her eyes bright with tears that were threatening to fall, face flushed from the stress and the close fitting suit jacket making her breathing seem far more laboured than it should have been. She undid the buttons of her jacket to try and ease the pressure she felt on her rib cage and looked up to where he stood with obvious distress on her face.

"Can you help me? Even just to check if I've done what I'm terrified that I have. Please, Darren, I just don't know what to do."

~||~

Requirements: Looking for someone to take the role of 'Darren'. It would be up to my chosen co-writer whether they make him inherently bad - a womaniser who sees Sophie as the latest in a long line of conquests and one who can't refuse him his more intense desires - or whether it's a case of him making the most of an unexpected opportunity to exercise a repressed desire for his attractive colleague. Maybe he just needs a date for a friend's wedding or other event and asks her knowing she can't turn him down, even if she is married and even if the accommodation arrangements mean they'll have to share a room. I honestly don't mind and enjoy the brainstorming part as much as anything else.

Love and Duty

Content: Could be anything from light/romance to extreme depending on how we approach it.

Setting: 18th century England

Scenario: A Lord and his ward.

After the death of her parents she came to live with him as his ward, her father and he being best friends since childhood. He doted on her, having not managed to find a wife of his own to lavish with affection. He saw to it she was as well educated as any male counterpart of equal age, she wasn't spoiled - making sure she saw the responsibility attached to their position in society. She was witty and charming, not to mention having inherited the beauty of her mother. She was well liked, by nobles and servants alike. He was proud of the young woman she had become, and knew her parents would be too.

One day, when her personal maid had a day off, she was trying to dress for a ball. She could do most of it herself but her corset was something that took two people. Certain he wouldn't mind, she asked him to help. He did, embarrassed to see her in such a state of undress, and off she went.

He was left with the image of her, more adult than child, barely dressed. Shocked to find long forgotten feelings of desire rising up inside him, he is a little lost as to how to continue. He's certain she doesn't feel anything for him but...now, he isn't sure he can think of her in the same way he did before.

Does he try to woo her? He knows her better than anyone so he knows what she likes, what her passions are. But, could a young beauty like her ever be happy with an older man, one she saw as a father? Perhaps there is a suitor comes calling who spurs him into acting, knowing he'd make her far far happier.

Does he find his want of her is too much to wait and so feels he is due something in return for his caring for her all these years? Letting a dark side rise to the surface.
Marrying her, as did happen between wards and their guardians from time to time, and keeping her for his own.

Requirements: This would need a degree of planning before we start so looking for a partner who's happy to brainstorm first as well as someone with an appreciation for the historical elements of such a story. Sensibilities of the time and so on.

Stories cut short and abandoned for now but could be resurrected with the right partner
Wrong
Name: Wrong

Content: Light/Romance mostly

Scenario: They shouldn't want to be together, but they do.

She's a teacher, adored by her little pupils and their families, respected by her peers. He's a widower, recently moved to town and his child has been placed in her class. As a new starter, the two have a meeting to discuss how the child has settled in and find out how best to meet their needs.
Things start innocently enough, he thinks she's pretty and loved by his kid, she thinks it's a shame that he's been through what he has. Then they start seeing each other, bumping into one another, around the small town. In the store, giving each other tips on what to buy. Once or twice at a bar when they're out with friends. Neither thinks anything of it but late at night, when they're alone...they always find themselves thinking of the other.
Gradually they admit to themselves, not each other, that they might have feelings there. But, it's wrong.

Isn't it?

Things will come to a head after a parent/teacher meeting some weeks/months later where something is said that makes them both react. Passions are high and difficult to ignore.

But then what...?

Continue an illicit affair or risk the condemnation of those around them and make their love public?

Requirements: This I would like to be a long story, with tension and romance and a real sense of their struggle with what they want. I'm open to discussion on setting and details - his history and background, perhaps she has a fiance (another teacher even) who he finds isn't worthy of her. There are issues of professionalism for her, she shouldn't get involved with the parent of a student. Which is more important...her job...or her love?
Would love to work out the kinks in what I think could be a very romantic tale with a passionate co-writer.

Madame Guillotine
Name: Madame Guillotine

Content: Light/romance with elements of BON, not planning on NC but would depend how my co-writer and I flesh out the general idea

Setting: 1794, Toulon, France

Scenario: The aristocracy are being systematically wiped out as the new Republic takes shape. The man responsible for keeping the prisons empty and Madame Guillotine well fed has made an enemy who plans to use him for her own ends before taking his life.

Looking for someone to play Pontmercy, the newly appointed ‘agent of the Committee of Public Safety’. The man charged with making sure Toulon is brought under control and that all possible counter revolutionaries are removed. He’s a zealous citizen who devotes his every waking hour to making sure the Republic’s ideals are being upheld and protected.

In the few weeks he’s been in charge he’s sent hundreds to ‘Madame Guillotine’ amongst them a brother and sister, Patrice and Yvonne Renard. It’s these two recently sentenced victims that are the reason for the story.

My character, Stéphanie Marchand, was childhood friends with the Renards. She is no member of the aristocracy herself but she only survived the death of her parents in her own childhood because of the Renards’ benevolence and generosity. Her parents had been loyal servants and so she was taken into the household as a companion to Yvonne but grew into a cultured young lady as a result.

Her friends’ only crime was their family name and the family they came from were nothing but generous landowners. So, she plans to seduce Pontmercy and release her friend from jail before using any methods she can think of to shatter his career and destroy his life.

What she doesn’t count on is Pontmercy himself.

At the beginning it’s a seduction, dangerous for certain but a seduction as a means to an end (breaking her friend out of jail).
But then things will take a turn for the unexpected when Pontmercy returns after the furore calms down. She’s awoken desires in the man that he’d almost forgotten in his dedication to his new position. There will be elements of bondage and dominance between them.
She indulges his desires and plays up to the feminine stereotype almost eradicated by the revolution. To her surprise she finds herself developing feelings for the man she originally planned to kill.
Then when it’s Pontmercy himself who is in danger (a rival for his position using the earlier jailbreak as reason to doubt his commitment) Stéphanie has to decide whether to cut and run or try to save the man she might have actually fallen in love with.

Requirements: I’m looking for a detailed co-writer for this story who has some appreciation for the time period in question. Think ‘The Scarlet Pimpernel’ and you’ll be in the right area. While I have the general story arc figured out I am open to suggestions for plot devices along the way.

Remember Me? - TAKEN
Name: Remember Me?

Content: Light/romance but open to suggestions for other elements if they fit

Setting: Contemporary

Scenario: They knew each other a long time ago, twenty years ago to be precise. Now their paths cross again in the wake of tragic events. Can he finally summon up the courage to tell her what he always wanted to?

In their youth they’d all belonged to the same social group, their parents were friends and so they spent a lot of weekends and holiday times together. She was a few years older than him, something that seemed incredibly important when you were a teenager. He had a massive crush on her (she was funny and clever, not to mention pretty) but she clearly only had eyes for his older brother – as did most of the girls. He trailed around after her and they were good friends, but that was as far as it ever went.

They grew up and universities called them all away from home and off into their shiny new futures.

She met a guy during her studies, got married after graduation and then after a very rocky marriage (insert whatever failings we like for the husband to have had – drinking, gambling, violence etc.) they divorced.

He dabbled in a few things, ended up making a name for himself as an actor. Nothing huge but some well-reviewed plays in London, a few guest spots on tv shows. The rest of the time he runs a small but lucrative gardening business back in their hometown.

Then her parents pass away. Her father had been ill for a long time so his loss, while awful, wasn’t entirely unexpected and her mother followed shortly after, from stress and heartbreak most likely. She inherits a huge house with a massive garden that’s fallen into disrepair in the last few years. It’s a chance for her to start over but she can’t do it alone.

At her mother’s funeral she remembers someone mentioning their son having a landscaping business but who they were faded into the emotional turmoil of the day. She finds the business card they’d given her and shoots an email asking him to come to give her an estimate.

He remembers her but does she remember him?

He certainly doesn’t look the same as she remembered. He’s tall now, taller than his brother in fact. His sandy blonde hair has darkened and his boyish looks have grown more defined. And when she does, will that help or hinder things between them?

~||~

Essentially this is a love story between the two of them. She’s hesitant about having any kind of relationship given how her marriage ended and he never stopped caring for her – never had more than ‘one night stand’ relationships. I’m hoping for some kind of plot twist, perhaps debts with the house or some other problem that pushes them together, going into business perhaps which then becomes something more. I’m open to suggestions for this.

I would really really like to see this young man I found used as his face claim but that’s not set in stone ;D

« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 03:15:51 PM by Britwitch »

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 03:12:26 PM »

Images that have caught my eye and make me want write about them in some way.
If they catch your eye too, send me a PM and let's see if we can't brainstorm them into something we can write together.

I love the potential in this image!

Is he going back or coming forwards? Does it work with everyone or just him? Is there a magic coin that makes it work?
I'm not usually one for time travel type situations but this really appeals to me. Maybe it's the photographer in me ;D

Is he searching for the girl who sat to have her photo taken only to vanish before his eyes? Kinda like a 'Quantum Leap' vibe, he goes from booth to booth, looking for her.

This is one I've had saved forever and have yet to come up with a story for.

Could you help me?

Oh this could be the start of so many different kinds of stories, couldn't it? ;D

Is it a buy your own mermaid kind of deal, buy the can, open it and tip into water to 're-animate' and bring to full size?

So many options for this and would love to see what my mind and yours could come up with for it...

Oooh, this is so appealing right now.
Mists and magic, a clash of cultures and an inexplicable attraction...

She's the leader of her tribe and he's a soldier for the enemy, the invaders threatening everything they know and hold dear.

An ancient rite promises to protect their homestead from invasion but when he stumbles upon her in the middle of her call to the Gods, naked in the moonlight, other forces are unleashed far more powerful than either of them may realise.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 03:14:38 PM by Britwitch »

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 01:42:42 PM »

Claimed story ideas in development

Name: A light in the dark

Content: I’m seeing it as light/romance but depending on how we approach it there could be other elements

Setting: A remote lighthouse but could be almost anywhere in the world and time period is open too

Scenario: A stranded sailor seeks refuge in the lighthouse.

~||~

I’ve been wanting to write a story in a lighthouse for years but was never sure how to do it. Then I found this picture today and an idea popped into my head that might just work. ;D If I can find the right partner for it!

Location inspiration

The idea is that she is the lighthouse keeper of the remote lighthouse, she inherited the position from her father (her mother had died when she’d been young) and now the job and responsibility is hers.

His ship is wrecked in a storm and she takes him to the lighthouse to recover. Romance blossoms between them as he gets his strength back but he has a secret. Depending on when and where we decide to set the story will obviously affect the kind of secret he’s hiding.

I’m looking for a creative co-writer for this who enjoys plotting as much as I do to help fill the gaps and make this glimmer of an idea into something bright enough to pierce the dark... ;D

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 03:36:31 AM by Britwitch »

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 03:48:15 AM »

In nomine Patris with Marek [EX]

Down The Rabbit Hole with Daeva and Marek [EX]

Absquatulate with Delirium147 [NC-H]

The Present of the Past and the Promise of the Future with Marek [EX]

Along the Path Yet Revealed with marauder13 [UN]

The Virgin Widow with Geraint [VAN]

Community Property with marauder13 [EX]

Shadows of Yearning with Wistful Dream [BON]