A Brave New (Rapacious) World [Pathfinder Homebrew Interest check] (to the 15th)

Started by RobyntheWitch, December 12, 2017, 09:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcanist

I am also open to a large group. But at the end of the day, it’s up to you Robyn. I am sure we are all appreciative of you running this and I am sure we will all understand the difficulties. I am sure we are also all willing to help.
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Zaer Darkwail

Fine with large groups if GM can handle the load, would advice to get co-GM though.

TFcommando

I have two potential superhero games starting up now and don't want to overload myself, as tempting as this game is.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: TFcommando on December 15, 2017, 02:29:06 AM
I have two potential superhero games starting up now and don't want to overload myself, as tempting as this game is.

Sorry to hear that, good luck!

Muse

I say grab all the players you want! 

i've run some really big games.  WTIh basic patience it's perfectly possible in play by post. 

Besides, how do yout hink all those sandbox freeform games get big boards within a few weeks?  ^_^;; 

We can do it too!
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

PhantomPistoleer

IMO, a big group is okay, but could we please have some sort of unanimity when it comes to character avatars?  They're all over the place.  Some are realistic, some are fantasy, some are chibi-like.  Would that be possible?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Hobbes1266

Hi, I know I'm here last minute but is this still open or is the cut off starting today? I had an idea for a gunslinger.

Kathyan

Sorry for not posting my character earlier, I had a very busy day yesterday and I will continue like that probably all weekend, still I wanted to post my concept so I'd be considered ^^

Half-Elf Vigilante (Warlock)
str10, dex18, con14, int16, wis10, cha10

Languages: Common and Elven, Draconic, Goblin, Drow sign Language

Racial Traits
Elven Immunities
Keen Senses
Drow Magic: Dancing Light, Faery Fire, Darkness 1/day each
Drow Blooded: darkvision 60, lightblind
Elf Blood: count as both elf and human
Drow Heritage: count as drow

Drawback: Family Ties(Drow): -2 penalty on all Wisdom- and Charisma-based ability checks and skill checks until you either do what was requested or succeed at a DC 20 Will saving throw, which you can attempt once per day at the start of each day.

I had this idea that she would be the daughter of a female half elf and a drow but people of her home town wouldn't know so she lived as a regular half elf hiding her drow heritage and the fact that sunlight bother her although the drow would know. She would be herself of course as her social persona but as a vigilante she would be a drow ^^

This picture is just an idea, I'll look for something else when I have more time ;)

And about the group size, would you consider maybe running two groups? I'd still be open to a big group though I hope the group doesn't get TOO big :P

Ixy

I really don't prefer sandbox or large games for a PF adventure, but they could be fine as something else entirely.  I'd rather hope for a small group where you don't have to wait for three or four dropouts who don't bother to say 'bye', then rather rapidly realize that the game's home dead in the meantime.  Not that it still doesn't happen, but.

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

eBadger

Quote from: Kathyan on December 15, 2017, 02:11:47 PM
Thanks, I just added a drawback that I think fits nicely to my concept ^^

Looks neat!  But far away from home and not admitting her ancestry, how is that going to actually affect her?

Re Z L

Aaaand we're all done.

I don't really have a preference one way or another, large groups, small groups, whatever works for the GM  ;D
A&A

kingmaster1

I don't know if you've ever seen league of legends but she reminds me of a champion from that called Nidalee :-P

She has a big ol spear and her dance emote is a stripper pole thing :3

RobyntheWitch

Okay... So I might be jumping the gun on the big group. So we will wait to see if it happens later, start small... I slept on it and realized I was way too hopped up on sugar. So we will do small. Six people. Tonight. In six hours. Good luck.

Re Z L

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 15, 2017, 04:42:04 PM
I don't know if you've ever seen league of legends but she reminds me of a champion from that called Nidalee :-P

She has a big ol spear and her dance emote is a stripper pole thing :3

That is exactly who the picture is of  ;D

I somehow found one that had pointy ears and then thought to myself:  man Nidalee would be the perfect thing to model off of, so I did a few things here and there.  I was going to take Craft (Trapmaking) too, but decided to hold off for now  ;D
A&A

kingmaster1

Quote from: Re Z L on December 15, 2017, 04:45:56 PM
That is exactly who the picture is of  ;D

I somehow found one that had pointy ears and then thought to myself:  man Nidalee would be the perfect thing to model off of, so I did a few things here and there.  I was going to take Craft (Trapmaking) too, but decided to hold off for now  ;D

Hahah, she's a fun champion to play :P

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 15, 2017, 04:43:01 PM
Okay... So I might be jumping the gun on the big group. So we will wait to see if it happens later, start small... I slept on it and realized I was way too hopped up on sugar. So we will do small. Six people. Tonight. In six hours. Good luck.

Good luck, everyone!!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Marie Reynolds

Not blood related to the twins but has some history with them.

I am cool with a big game but ultimately it is up to what the gm  and co gm can handle.

Intuitive Dream

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Intuitive Dream on December 15, 2017, 06:46:09 PM
6 people in 6 hours... I don't know this sounds awfully satanic.
we need another six... Uh... And they must dance six dances before then! Or there be doom! DOOM!

https://youtu.be/7PsBxG8neok

Lynx181

I'd feel more unnerved if it was nine people in nine hours, but that's just me.

RobyntheWitch

The deadline has been reached, I'm doing final discussions with my Co-GM. I will have the selections to you soon.

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

RobyntheWitch