You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 28, 2020, 01:42:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Thank you!
What are you grateful for today?

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Returning member seeks Female characters for solo roleplays (M for F)  (Read 362 times)

Offline StarchaserTopic starter

So I have been away from Elliquiy for some time but have recently returned. I will shortly post a more specific game idea on this forum but for the moment Im just looking for somebody to get into a roleplay with.

Im a heterosexual male and I would prefer a female writing partner. I find asian features aesthetically pleasing and am fascinated by Japan.

I like romance over eroticism but can do erotic prose also.

Im open to any ideas in any genre really. My roleplay preferences link will give you some idea of what I like and dislike.

Im not a literary genius. If you are the sort of person that likes a story with a level of detail approaching war and peace or if you are a grammer snob then I probably won't be right for you; but if you want someone to flirt with IC who can be creative and who enjoys immersion in a game then Im your man.

Offline Shia

Re: Returning member seeks Female characters for solo roleplays (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 08:22:20 AM »
PM-d you  8-)