You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 19, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Drive-In Theaters, Leather Jackets, and Sharing Milkshakes - 1950's Romance  (Read 365 times)

Offline NoraVonElliquiyTopic starter

Setting: 1950's.
The Pairing: The kid working at the mechanic seems like your average bad-boy motorcycle greaser, but he's really just a puppy with a leather jacket, a heart of gold, and secret love of books.  The girl he likes ain’t your average goody-goody valedictorian either, as she dreams of being a scholar or beatnik; she reads pulp novels in private and will indulge in rock and roll.
The Idea: The bad boy and good girl start meeting somehow on the outskirts of their town--maybe they already knew each other through school, but they didn’t get close until they bumped into each other somehow. Either way, I like the idea of them building a friendship that blossoms into love as they share their secrets and common interests with each other.
Here's The Thing: I'm so used to angsty plots, so I'd like to make this needlessly fluffy for once. There can be some conflict, but nothing where there isn't a happy ending.
But WAIT! There's MORE!: I have my heart set to play the girl for this couple, but I’d LOVE to play more characters for a bigger elaborate scheme. I'd love to make this a thing with multiple couples--or polyamorous relationships for the time.

(I don’t know, this idea is so ooey-gooey and indulgent BUT I LOVE IT)

Sounds Great! How Can I Jump In?
Send me a PM!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 12:15:40 PM by NoraVonElliquiy »