You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 20, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: GM for a perverse world within. (M/futa GM for F)  (Read 720 times)

Online IrilinquentTopic starter

GM for a perverse world within. (M/futa GM for F)
« on: December 06, 2017, 07:59:57 AM »

I think most of the people who come here are people who either have played some form of table-top roleplaying games, or people who have played games like Corruption of Champions. Corruption of Champions is undoubtedly what started this seed of an idea for me, coupled with experience as a GM for D&D 5E. However, one thing that always irked me about CoC is that it contains so many kinks that I personally am not crazy about and as such, couldn't ever really get into it. See, I'm a pretty vanilla person, so things like non-con, oviposition and what not aren't my cup of tea.

If you've felt the same, then I think I'm the perfect GM for you.

When you approach me, we will discuss several things right off the bat, so it'd be great if you already know what you want. These things are as follows:

1) What kind of world do you want?

Modern? Fantasy? Sci-fi? I do lean towards fantasy, but I like spreading my wings.
How lewd a world is it? Is it a regular world where rape and molestation is forbidden? A world where you can go up, bend anyone over and fuck them? Or something in between?

2) Who is your character?

What is her personality? Her looks?
What are her goals? What makes her an adventurer, if she is one? What is she looking for?

3) How would you like the game to be run?

As mentioned, I have experience with D&D 5E, so I can run it by those rulesets. However, I do acknowledge that playing by a system can tend to slow things down or chop things up. One might be forced to cut a post short so the DM can call for a roll to see if they perceive something, and in combat, things slow down even further. I personally prefer what I call system-lite. It is where I get to mostly tell you what happens, but very occasionally call for a roll for things that might be considered challenging. Other than that, it is almost like a regular RP, each of us going back and forth, taking turns to build the world. So, tell me what you'd like!

If all that hasn't scared you off, feel free to PM me if you're interested!

Re: GM for a perverse world within. (M/futa GM for F)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 11:28:43 PM »
bUMP.

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 07:10:36 AM »
Bump!

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 09:30:20 AM »
Bump it, LOUDER!