You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 21, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cronus' Chosen (Greek Mythology Demigods - Interest Check)  (Read 602 times)

Online Mtpersson

Re: Cronus' Chosen (Greek Mythology Demigods - Interest Check)
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2017, 03:11:32 PM »
Both! Part of her background will need to be why she didn't join the hunt, or if she did she she willingly left it.

Cool. I'll keep it in mind as I draw her up.

I do have one kind of related question. Are our characters explicitly aware that they are demi-gods? You mention that they notice they're stronger, faster, and have strange affinities but do they know the reasons why? Obviously, this will impact MC if she was unaware before she was 16 and has lived with the knowledge since turning the hunt down.

Offline CarnageIncarnateTopic starter

• Queen of Pink and Curiosity, Rocker of Worlds
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • I just want to start a flame in your heart.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Cronus' Chosen (Greek Mythology Demigods - Interest Check)
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2017, 03:14:09 PM »
Cool. I'll keep it in mind as I draw her up.

I do have one kind of related question. Are our characters explicitly aware that they are demi-gods? You mention that they notice they're stronger, faster, and have strange affinities but do they know the reasons why? Obviously, this will impact MC if she was unaware before she was 16 and has lived with the knowledge since turning the hunt down.

It's actually up to you whether or not your character is always aware. Mostly because it depends on the parent. Naturally Artemis would have told her daughters at the age of 16 and they would have known since then. There's nothing saying they couldn't have known but believing and such is up for interpretation.