You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 18, 2018, 12:26:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Erotic's Galleria Of Plot Ideas (Male Seeking Female Characters)  (Read 960 times)

Online EroticLiteracyTopic starter

Erotic's Galleria Of Plot Ideas (Male Seeking Female Characters)
« on: December 02, 2017, 01:46:04 PM »
EROTICA PLOT GALLERIA

Welcome Welcome my friends! I bid you all safe travels and happy writing. For those of you walking into my Galleria I welcome you! In here you can find a collection of my ideas, my interest's, and what I currently am shopping for!

I am going to start with a few bullet points about writing and what I want and need. These are just general rules and guidelines about writing with me and what you get. I try and be as fair and brutally honest about myself as possible!

General Posting

1. My replies vary based on what I am given and also my posting time. I work from home and while that allows me for the most part to be on everyday replying they are usually shorter. I do however have long games going as well that I do replies for on my days off. So if you see me replying to one over the other its because of that. I tend not to be biased so much as selective in what I can reply and how much time I have to reply.
2. I write in third person primarily and rarely do first person
3. I like to focus on story and story building and expect my co writer to do the same. Story building and description are my biggest turn ons and the ones I focus on the most!

(Update: I understand that some times writing does not work. Things happen people do not click and or there is a conflict in posting schedule. I know that this is a creative process and that writing can sometimes leave or just not pan out to any thing. That being said If you are unsure of our writing or you have an issue with something I said or wrote then PM ME ABOUT IT. You will find if you talk to any of my current writers that I am always open to constructive criticism and talking about the writing. I however will not accept someone just pming me out of the blue saying this is not working then never speaking to me again. It speaks of a lack of respect to my writing and is frankly childish)

I am sure there is more but I would prefer to talk to and build a rapport with my writer instead of listing them. I don't want this to be a big old list that you might feel intimidated by and not want to write because of it. I am super SUPER open about writing. To me this is all one big place to have fun and hone my craft in. If you want to write with me but have questions or something in regards to what I posted above then by all means talk to me first. I tend to never say no about most things!

Now on to themes which to me are the things I am looking to explore in my stories. They are setting primarily and also genres!

Again this is a area where my range and wants are very very open and wide. These are themes I simply love! And am always open to exploring! You will also see the story ideas I have listed by Genre!

My Genre List

1. Fantasy
2. Sci Fi
3. Fandom pairings
4. Incest
5. Domination
6. Modern
7.  Age gap
8. Lifestyles
9. Odd pairings
10. Inter racial
11. Supernatural
12. Noir
13. Horror
14. Westerns

These are like I said very very general. The reason behind that is because I am going to include postings that explain and go into each one as separate posts on this thread.

And again like I said these are not the only ones I am interested in! So if you're with me so far and still interested then please read on! Find the Genre that you are interested in writing with me on and you should see what I am looking for and any ideas I have.

So basically find the genre you like scroll down and see if I have any ideas!
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:34:33 PM by EroticLiteracy »

Re: Erotic's Galleria Of Plot Ideas (Male Seeking Female Characters)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 01:58:42 PM »
Fantasy

Fantasy is a big one for me! I would say of the ones I picked this is probably the most important to me or at least the one I have the most ideas for!

But yeah I love fantasy! From high fantasy to light fantasy to anything and everything in between! From big Lord of the Ring style role plays to even something small like two characters questing or exploring a fantasy world!

While I do like high fantasy I am not against something in the light fantasy or even modern day mixed with fantasy! This includes fantasy genre, fantasy creatures, and fantasy. I can play or play off of anything from a dragon to a vampire!

Story Idea 1

The Lost Knight Turned Detective

I am updating this with a fantasy story I am very interested in.

This would take place in a fantasy world mixed with modern day elements. This is primarily a noir story and would take place in that kind of setting with fantasy interwoven in.

The idea is that much like the comic book fables supernatural and fantasy creatures fled a dying world. This world was being destroyed and so the kings and maigcal community had to pool together their resources to find a way to get off the planet itself. They did this by creating a portal to an alternate modern day earth. Everyone moved through the portal however not everyone made it unscathed.

Certain people who went through the portal became the lost. The lost were fantasy men, woman, and creatures who lost their memories inside of the portal. The why and how isnt known but even the strongest magic could not bring the memories back.

MC was one of those people who lost their memories. He was a legend in the fantasy world a knight who had no equal and went on many adventures. His was a tale sung by bards across the old lands. His adventures even gained him two primary love interest. One was the lead sorceress of the magical community and the other was her sister a magical being of somewhat lesser reknown. They both worked their magic to try and get his memories back but found that they couldn't.

The sister was beside herself for losing her great love. So much so she cast her own memory spell. She lost her memories and gave them up in roder to be with him.

Now for the story itself! I do not have one all ironed out yet! However I would like it to start with MC working as a detective. He is given a job by the lead sorceress and we go from there!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 04:04:46 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 02:05:32 PM »

Sci Fi

What I like the most about sci fi is the world building elements. From exotic strange looking alien planets to the idea of creating a race outside of humanity. Playing around with concepts settings and what the future looks like.

What love might look like in the future, what the future itself might look like!

I'm up for anything and everything in this genre! From cyborgs and AI to Space faring and even alien creatures. Sci fi is such a broad area and one that I would love to explore with a partner! If you have an idea I am all ears!

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:08:33 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 02:27:55 PM »
1/2/18

I have an actual Fandom list thread up now! You can find it here! This is where all my Fandom stuff will be from now on!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279805.0
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 06:21:37 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 02:34:00 PM »

Incest

Incest for me is hit and miss! To me the story has to be really really good and grab my attention.

I do love the taboo. However I am a daddy dominant in real life and so I also get something akin to this. That being said I do love the following pairing and will always be open to hearing ideas.

1. Daddy X Daughter

2. Mother X Son

3. Cousins

4. Twins

5. Uncle X Niece
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 04:23:52 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 02:40:48 PM »

Domination

I have a few domination stories up right now that really showcase what I am looking for in this genre. I am going to link them in so you prospective writers can kind of get a taste of the flavor of domination I am looking for.

They are as follows!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279151.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=281068.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280269.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280838.0

Note that even in the case of these stories I can go much much darker! I am open to diving into the deep end when it comes to domination!

I will edit this further once I have some postings up. For now this is just a general look into my likes and interest in the area. Thank you guys for reading this!

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 04:23:20 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 02:48:06 PM »

Modern

Modern is a broad range so I am going to do my best to narrow it down. These our modern or slice of life stories that I am heavily interested in or wanting to explore.

1. High Profile people or the "good life". This being business and executive types.

2. Small Town Romances

3. Two people trying to make it

4. Unconventional Romances

5. Interracial

5. Vacation romances

So things of that nature and those type of pairings!

I will edit this further once I have some postings up. For now this is just a general look into my likes and interest in the area. Thank you guys for reading this!

Story Idea 1

The Reclusive Genuis

This is a high school romance involving characters eighteen years or older.

The idea involves a young prodigy, a genius who doesn't put much stock in people and school itself.  He isn't a typical pimple faced nerd but still doesn't have much in regards to friends. That however is by his choice and because of his lack of social skills.

This changes when his mother insists he find a regular friend. His mother is a widow and his father died years ago from an airplane accident. She is worried about him and his lack of social acquaintances. She insists he find someone as a friend. Reluctantly he agrees mainly to appease her and calm her down.

I am looking for a female writer who can play the friend and eventual romance partner of my reclusive genius. I love the idea of a bad girl with an agenda but I am open to anything really! If interested please pm me and we can go from there!

Story Idea 2

Business As Usual

I have an idea about a young corporate type. This would be a high powered sort of arrogant young man who thinks himself an Alpha Male. He has started a new job at a high power fortune five hundred company.

My writing partner can play one of two roles

The bosses wife

Or the bosses daughter

A romance would strike up between either one and we would go from there! If interested please let me know

Idea Number 3

I have an idea about pregnancy!

So this idea is in its very raw form! I kind of have two ideas for it as well I will list them as scenarios!

Scenario 1

My thinking is that a rich older male or at least a semi older man propositions a younger woman into having his baby. This could either be via paying her or just plain old asking. The idea is that the older male is not attached to anyone and just is looking to have an heir. This could because his biological click is ticking OR because of a recent health scare. The two agree to have a kid together and a romance blooms from there.

Scenario 2

In this idea I would play a younger male and your character would be older. I would be either your assistant a co worker or just someone you know and our friends with. The idea in this one is that YOUR biological clock is kicking this time or something has happened to you to make you want a kid. You proposition me to be the father of your baby.

Scenario 3

A one night stand leads to a pregnancy. This one is pretty standard but one I always wanted to explore!

Story Idea 4

Scenario 1

"Whatever Happened To Insert Name Here"

An older man walks into a police station in a small town. Now this can go one of two ways...

Option A

He is immediately apprehended as he is on the FBI most wanted list. They send out one of their top female agents to bring him in. He reveals he has some kind of big plan or something escapes and a sexy cat and mouse chase follows.

Option B

The town is owned slash ran by a big corporate CEO. He had a daughter that dissapeared a few years ago. The dissaperence was a huge thing in the town and even the nation. They never found her and most people think twenty years later that she is dead. There were a few rumors regarding what might have happened to her and the family story.

The guy who walks into the police station either knows something or had a hand in her dissapearance. However not is all what it seems and what happened is entirely up to me and my partner. I have a few ideas mainly involving abuse or her father having done something to her but it could also be something dark and gritty.

Story Idea 5

"The girl next door"

Or

"Caught watching"

This idea involves voyeurism and is a relatively new concept I am looking for some one to help me flush out!

I am looking for someone to playing a rebel child or punk rock type who my character watches undress. My character can run the gambit from being a "normal" type dude to a introvert to anything in between! Like I said new concept and am not sure what exactly I want with it! I do know however that I imagine my opposite to be the more risky adventurous type. 

If interested let me know!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:08:58 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 01:47:59 PM »

Age Gaps

Age Gaps for me are usually with me playing the older man and my partner being much younger.

What I primarily find an interest in with these stories or themes are sugar daddy like relationships. When a wealthy older man seduces and tempts a younger woman to join him in bed by spoiling her and taking her under his wing.

That's the main one I am interested in but love age gap pairing in general. Even if its something as simple as a younger girl going out with a much older guy!

Story Idea 1

I have an idea for this one involving a older male and a female girl going on a road trip. The idea is that my guy is a traveling sales man type who is getting ready to go back home. While driving out of the town he catches sight of a young female hitch hiker who needs to get back to her own home. He offers her a ride and we go from there!

Story Idea 2

I have another one this involving a older widowed man who loses his wife and his daughter. Lost he decides to go on a trip to a foreign country he originally had planned with his daughter.

The idea is he goes there and meets a much younger vibrant type who teaches him how to live again and how to love.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 04:59:38 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 06:28:52 PM »
Lifestyles

Life styles! This kind of boils down to other topics I have posted.

Life style to me is both the mundane life style people life or the more out there stuff.

So things like older men with younger women, sugar daddy, interracial relationships.

Also even things like Military relationships! As a veteran I love Military stories and those pairings! I am always looking for something in regards to a military pairing and especially like exploring relationships with female members of the military.

Story Idea 1

ROXANNE

So I want to do a story about the popular song Roxanne! What does that mean? This would involve a promiscuous woman of the night and my falling in love with her. I do not have any other ideas besides that currently but could run the rampant from a love story a dark possessive story a story of impregnation or something like that!

Message me if interested
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:09:17 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2017, 05:36:21 PM »
Odd Pairings

Who does not like a unconventional or Odd Pairing? Where two people who would not normally get together or our polar opposites come together!

I like it when romance finds people and brings them together. Especially when those two people seem like the opposite or last people who should be together.

These are the kind of Odd pairings I am interested in!

1. Toxic relationships- There bad for each other but can not say no to the other. They bring a trail of destruction and drama wherever they go and their friends are constantly begging them to stop seeing the other. They can not say no to each other though and continue to see each other.

2. Role Reversal- I love it when the roles are reversed on a traditional pairing. Are you the warrior maiden and I the farm boy? Are you the mechanic and I something else? Give me a strong woman in a manly role any day!

3. "I don't know what you see in him/her"- The pairing where everyone else scratches their head and says "huh?". She or he is not the guy slash girl that the person is traditionally with. Maybe the guy is a nerdy type instead of a usual hunk her friends see her with. Maybe the girl is a bit bigger than the guy is used to! Either way there is something that the person knows that everyone else does not!

Story Idea 1

"Welcome to the Agency"

This is an idea involving a young girl and a slightly older male.

The idea is as follows

YC has had a bit of a rough life. She can either be an orphan, part of a broken home, or something else. Either way her past and history has landed her in juvie and she is about to be phased out because she is turning eighteen.

On her last week of Juvie she is approached by MC who dresses nicely and has a hard edge to him. He meets with her and offers her a choice of being turned out on the street or serving her country. He reveals he is part of a top secret black ops program one that recruits young rough kids and turns them into premier agents for the government. He reveals that she could dissapear after leaving this place and be reborn as someone important and powerful.

She agrees and MC picks her up the day she gets phased out. What follows is a romance between the two as well as a action heavy spy thriller. My character will be in charge of YC training. Which means he will be taking her all around the world to teach and train her as her handler.

This could mean say going to a party and learning how to seduce

Going out into the wilderness and learning to survive

Ect ect

All while the two get closer and closer together until a true romance blooms!

Story Idea 2

The Thief

This one may go into another category but for now I will put it up in the modern.

The idea is more or less that I would play a thief who has never been photographed or seen before. He would be an infamous thief and the fact he has never been seen before only furthers that reputation! So he would basically be an enigma to law enforcement.

I am looking for a female writer to play a hard working government agent who is on vacation. On this vacation she meets the thief and they have a love at first site vacation fling. Eventually they both go there separate ways and she gets put on the task force trying to find him! We then go from there! Please message me if interested!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:03:14 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2017, 08:26:14 PM »
Interracial

I've talked about Interracial in my other posting but this topic will list the ones I am looking for.

I should start by also saying that I am Hispanic myself on my mothers side and white on my dad's. Being interracial myself in terms of who I am has strongly increased my interest in the topic and the taboo.

Without further ado

Black Woman/ White Male- Arguably the one I am most interested in!

Black Man/ White Woman

Asain/ Any

Jamaican/ Any

Russian/ Any

I love mixing different cultures and races together! So if anyone has anything like that they are interested in exploring please by all means reach out!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:03:57 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 05:20:03 PM »
Supernatural

These involve creatures of the night, inhuman races, and or magically infused stories.

I have a love of vampire primarily and can play both the vampire male and the mortal male. I love the idea of a female vampire and it's a pairing I have always wanted to explore!

Other than that things like werewolves, zombies, haunting and ghost stories all appeal to me! I even don't mind playing the demon if the role is right and it is a good story!

Story Idea 1

I am interested in doing something where your character would be Vanessa Helsing the daughter of Van Helsing who is an immortal vampire hunter. She would not be a vampire but instead a woman chosen by god to walk the earth for eternity and slay the undead and unholy monsters.

She lost her husband back when she was mortal to a vampire attack. When she was given the "curse" she was told she would see him again. Centuries upon centuries later she finds her reincarnated husband in the modern world. Our story would go from there!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:05:16 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2018, 07:04:34 PM »
Noir

Detectives, the mob, dames and a whole lot of black and white!

Noir detective books and novels were some of my first forays into adult themes and writing. I used to stay up at night and read the tales. So Noir is a topic and genre that is near and dear to my heart.

I love the classics! The ones involving detectives and busty jazz singers or prohibition era shenanigans. The classic who dun it where the detective gets called in to investigate the wife and stories of that nature! If you have a good Noir story you have been dying to do by all means let me know!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:05:56 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2018, 07:46:33 PM »
Horror

When I say horror I do not mean a hack and slash or snuff kind of RP. I primarily mean a romance or good well driven plot wrapped up in the horror Genre. Demons in particular fall into this category for me! Or ghost stories and haunted houses.

Story Idea 1

He has waited for centuries and plotted his revenge. Their love once destroyed him and left him a shell of a man. He is nothing more than a fragment trapped in the house and lingering on the verge of life and death.

He has watched them through their reincarnations watched and grown angry as they continued to meet and fall in love in each generation. She was once his! And he was nothing more than the pathetic stable hand!

Now after all these years he will have his revenge. He has grown more and more powerful as his strength has returned. Now in this modern day and age he has subtly drawn the latest reincarnated couple back to the manor where it all began. They have no idea of the past they share with the demon in their basement and he will use that to his advantage. He will have his bridge again and he will kill her "great love"

Story ideas 2 & 3

After all these years it was time for Alex to go back.

Back to the house his abusive parents left behind.

Back to the lake he knew as well as his own body.
And back to the camp that used to belong to his friend Jenny. The girl he never forgot, the girl he thought he might have grew to love if given the chance. Her death was something he still struggled to with this day. He hadn't set foot in that camp in 12 years now. Not since he was pulled out of his abusive crazy parents home. He still dreamed of Jenny sometime imagined what might have been if she was given the chance to live.

Little did he know....

Ian was going crazy!

Who was this girl haunting him in his dreams? This sexy vixen who beckoned to him? She said was a friend, said she was his dream girl yet the more and more Ian slept and visited her the more he suspected that was not the case. There was just something... dark about her.

Something that evil...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:16:59 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2018, 02:17:56 PM »
Westerns

From cowboys to frontiersmen and ranchers! This is a genre that I have a wide variety of interests in.

I like both the realistic historically accurate "old west" to the kind you would see more in a tv or movie. I also after having watched the revenant and TV shows like the frontier on Netflix gotten into the woodsman trapping type stories as well. The idea of groups of family and people trying to make it in a harsh sometimes unforgiving land has always appealed to me.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:07:24 PM by EroticLiteracy »

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2018, 03:59:40 PM »
Update

1/16/18

Sub categories have been all filled out!

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2018, 05:07:53 PM »
Pictures and current ideas have been updated!

« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 01:34:54 PM »
Updated with a new rule!